time control ; lee felix

first/third person

genre: angst, fluff

◾◾◾◾◾

Have you ever lived in a world where everything seems normal but at the same time is not? Wherein you can look around at the surroundings and feel yourself being entranced by the way everything felt like some sort of power, magic or wonder is hiding behind that facade?

Have you ever taken the time to let your mind wander off to such things that hold wonders beyond the capability of our minds to think of, by just looking at them? Or have you been looking closer at specific things, hoping to see more than just outer appearance of that certain object?

The way a green leaf gets swept by either the gentle breeze or the harsh winds; soft snow falling on a cold, winters evening; the beautiful yet destructive forces of nature or just the silent ticking of the clock as time passes by, it somehow keeps me in a locked space, never letting me out as mystery guides my door-my way out.

I'm Kim (Y/N), and this is my story...of how I met the love of my life.

◾◾◾◾◾

"Hi, baby."

I smiled as my eyes scanned the figure of the guy I had grown to love over the past few years of me wandering around this world. He smiled back and walked over to where I was sat at the swings, sitting beside me as he kicked the soil beneath his feet.

"I haven't seen you in a while. Where have you been?" I say, looking at his chocolate brown eyes.

Felix grinned at me. "I've been with you, baby."

I frowned upon hearing this. With my hands gripping the ropes holding the swing up, I looked at his blonde mop of hair and sighed.

"What's wrong?" he asks me.

"Felix...just because you've been with me, or visiting me at different periods of time, it doesn't mean that you're with me in the present. I've missed you, you know that?" I say.

He smiles and reaches out to stroke my hair. "I know. I missed you too, but I wanted to see the sneak peeks of our future together. You know...stuff like that." he shrugs and takes his hand back.

I say nothing as I kick the dirt, lifting my feet up afterwards. Doing the same thing over and over again with my mind wandering aimlessly, until my legs give out.

Felix must've sensed that something was troubling me, and got off the swing to crouch down in front of me while holding my hands. He smiled up at me.

"Trust me on this one, baby. I promise we'll have great times together." he says, in hopes to reassure me. But I wasn't having any of it.

I removed his grip on my hands and hopped off the swing, walking past him as I felt all my feelings swell out of my heart. I stopped walking, but kept my back on him.

It was hard to be in a relationship with someone, and not just an ordinary someone who liked to skateboard and play basketball with his friends on his free time.

Felix was a time mage, a man who could bend time according to his own will, and I had struggled initially to wrap my head around the fact that he was the man I fell in love with.