envy ; han jisung

this was the only photo i have of Felix and Jisung :'( rqstd by: @dncewiththetide I'm sorry it didn't turn out the way I (perhaps, you too) wanted it to be, I hope you enjoy it though 💛

third person

genre: fluff, 10% angst, ft. Lee Felix & Yang Jeongin

◾◾◾◾◾

Removing his headphones, Jisung stretches out his tired limbs as he stands up from his seat, his butt sore from six hours straight of working on their new song inside the studio. Cracking his head left and right, he saw Changbin had fallen asleep, his dark locks covering his face, making him look scarier than he is.

Jisung chuckled at the thought, and was surprised the moment he saw Chan. The guy was asleep as well, his headphones stuck to his ears as his fingers lazily hovered over the keys of the recording equipment. Jisung shook his head and quietly grabbed his things, tip toeing out of the studio afterwards.

When he knew he was out of earshot, Jisung broke out into a full sprint and headed for the dorms, in his all-black attire, completed with his black face mask.

With a large smile on his squirrel-like face, he seemed to forget all his tiredness when he remembered his girlfriend would be coming over, staying the night at their dorms.

That was, until he had witnessed the happenings inside the rooms.

◾◾◾◾◾

"OI FELIX!"

"(Y/N)!"

"Come here bro!"

"Just a sec!"

(Y/N) huffed and sat on the black leather couch of Stray Kids' dorm as she held in her hands the TV remote control, waiting for Felix to return from his trip to the kitchen.

Finally, after what seemed like ten minutes, Felix returned with a bunch of snacks and drinks, balancing them all in his arms. The girl stood up to help him place all the food on the coffee table before taking their seats on the couch.

"What shall we do today? I'm so frickin' bored," Felix asks.

(Y/N) shrugs, "You tell me. I've done nothing but my calculus homework then count sheep in my head after having enough of Maths."

Felix gagged, "I hate Math."

"So do I."

The duo broke out into a fit of laughter, the faint sounds of the TV filling in the holes of their conversations. Time went by pretty quickly, and Felix and (Y/N) found themselves dancing along to TWICE's songs, especially their favorite, Dance The Night Away.

"Let's dance the night away!"

Felix and (Y/N) did the steps as they faced the wall, all the while laughing as they sang along to the song, doing the correct steps and sometimes even adding ad-lib's and innumerable dabbing.

When all the songs in their playlist ended, the pair fell on the floor next to each other, both catching their breaths as the occasional laughter piped in, filling the holes of the comfortable silence. (Y/N) stared up at the white ceiling of the dorm while Felix had his eyes closed, both their chests heaving huge breaths, going up and down.

"I miss Australia," the freckled boy suddenly blurts out.

(Y/N) looked at his side profile, his eyes were still closed but a nostalgic smile was playing on his lips. Her eyes softened, knowing that he was talking about their home, the place where they grew up together.