somnolent ; bang chan

third person

genre: fluff

◾◾◾◾◾

Stray Kids had just finished their concert and are tired as hell. Seungmin and Jisung plopped on the floor in their dressing room while Changbin, Felix and Hyunjin took over the couch.

Chan was drinking some water when the door to their dressing room opened. He smiled when he saw (Y/N) entering, in a pair of black jeans, white sneakers, and a black I am YOU shirt.

"Hey," she smiled, walking over to him.

He put his water bottle down and opened his arms, smiling. She entered his embrace gladly, burying her face into his chest.

"Woah, wait," Chan says, slowly pushing her away.

"Why?" she pouted.

"I'm sweaty and I smell," he laughs.

(Y/N) laughed as well, "I don't care. I love you."

That made Chan smile. His girlfriend, as always, is so blunt. That's why he fell in love with her.

"I love you more baby," he said and hugged her tightly.

"Ew! Get a room!" Minho yelled from across the room. Jeongin pretended to puke.

Chan rolled his eyes, "Idiots."

(Y/N) laughed, making him smile.

"You all did great, your performance was lit and you killed me and the rest of the STAYs," the girl says, pecking his nose.

"Oh, really?" Chan smirks, "But who performed the best?"

"Hm..." she pretended to think, "HAN."

"Hey!" he whined.

"What's up? Why did I hear my name?" Jisung says and gets up from his laying position on the floor.

"Nothing," (Y/N) giggled and pecked Chan's lips, "of course my baby did the best."

That sent a wide grin on his face, his dimples showing.

"Are you tired?" she asks.

"Yes. Chris is tired."

"Well, Chris can sleep at my car," she offers, giggling.

Chan nodded and stood up. He held her hand and led her out of the dressing room.

As they made their way to the parking lot, they spotted (Y/N)'s car. Luckily, no one was around. Well, it was quite late already.

When Chan got inside, (Y/N) was about to walk away to sit on the driver's seat but he was on time to grab her wrist and pull her back.

She looked at him, confused. "Why?"

"Stay here with me," he pouts cutely.

(Y/N) blushed and smiled, "Stop doing aegyo, it's cringeworthy."

She sat on the backseat, beside him, and closed the car door.

"Sleep." she says sternly.

Chan chuckled and kissed her cheek. She blushed.

"Cute," he said.

"A-Am not!" she denied, her face flushed red.

He laughed and was about to lay his head down on her lap when she stopped him.

"Why?" Chan pouted.

"Take your shirt off. You're gonna get a cold if you don't," she stated.

He smiled and took off his shirt, and (Y/N) couldn't help but stare at his upper body. His well defined chest, his toned abs and—

"Like the view?" he smirked.

(Y/N) covered her blushing face and looked away.

Chan laughed. "You don't have to be shy, love."

She slowly removed her hands from her face, but she still refused to look at him.

He laid his head on her lap and made himself comfortable by putting his lower body on the backseat. One of his hands is resting on her knee while the other is leaning down on the leather car seat.

But before he was fully consumed by tiredness and sleep, he whispered two words.

"I love you so much, babygirl."

He smiled when he heard her reply.

"I love you too Chan."

◾◾◾◾◾

Vote, comment, share!

- pealix_lee 💖