this feeling ; lee felix

i like to start off this speech with a thank you to all of you who helped this book to improve. i'm really glad to have you guys by my side, giving me ideas i should follow by, it's a year, i love you all :)

we've reached 33K+ views and 1K+ votes, i'm really shocked guys. thank you so, so much.

as a thank you, here's a felix fluff for y'all 💞

여러분, 정말 감사해요. 너무 사랑합니다.

third person

genre: fluff

◾◾◾◾◾

Dating an idol isn't easy, especially if that certain idol is still a rookie and under the radar of the CEO, the press and the paparazzi, all waiting for the three-year dating ban to pass. And when that specific span of time has gone by, the couple is always bombarded with flashing cameras and unending questions if they're seen in public.

And with (Y/N), spending time together with her boyfriend Felix is usually spent sleeping since his schedule is tightly packed, he's always left with achy bones and tired muscles due to nonstop practice.

But although their relationship in the present time is connected through social media applications, calls and text messages, they were happy, and never fail to make each other smile even though sometimes they're miles and miles away from each other.

Maintaining a relationship takes a lot of hard work, love, time and trust. Sometimes (Y/N) can go on for weeks without hearing anything from him while Felix is touring away with eight of his members, others he's just too tired to talk with her on the phone. But she's always patient, always holding onto those moments where she remembers how worthwhile all the pain is.

And this was one of those moments.

(Y/N) sat with Felix on the couch of Stray Kids' dorm, watching an old romcom movie they stumbled upon Netflix. They were cuddled up next to each other, their arms and legs entangled with one another. No one dared to speak, but a time like this would be the ones to be considered perfect.

Felix then shifted in his seat, his right arm leaving her waist and cupping her chin, gently lifting her head up so she could meet her eyes. He smiled, his lips stretching out from side to side.

"I missed you so much while we were away in Thailand," he admitted, his deep voice echoing in her ears. His thumb lovingly caressed her cheek, causing blood to rush to the girl's ears. "I kept thinking about you, especially during the days when we weren't able to communicate properly. I think that's what kept me going...I missed your hugs, your kisses, and just you, in general. It was almost unbearable."

He's so precious, (Y/N) thought as she pushed herself up and kissed Felix on the lips.

"I missed you too," she says. "So much."

"Tonight, I'm gonna spend it with you," he says. "And tomorrow, with no interruptions. I'm gonna call our manager to postpone dance practice tomorrow."

"Really?" she couldn't help but chuckle at his determined look. "I couldn't wait."

"Me too," Felix pecked her forehead. "I don't care what we do. I don't care if we sit and do nothing all day, or if you want to go on as many dates as you want. As long as I'm with you, I'm okay. I just want to spend time with you, and only you."

"Perks of being the member in charge of the choreography."

Felix stuck his tongue out, "Minho and Hyunjin called in sick today. Truth is, they want to be with their girlfriends. Out of town for a small staycation at Jeju."

"Wow," (Y/N) laughed and held onto the fabric of his shirt. "They got some nerve."

"Yeah," he leaned closer to her and whispered, "here's to the next hours of us being undisturbed."

Their lips were only inches away when Jeongin stumbled upon the room, in his pink dinosaur pajamas. He was grinning widely, but his smile dropped when he saw Felix's hard glare on him. Jeongin stepped back, doing the action over and over again until he disappeared from the room.

"Don't scare the poor child," (Y/N) scolded lightly.

Felix chuckled, "Too bad, your boy's already did it."

"Now, where were we?"

◾◾◾◾◾

Vote, comment, share!

- pealix_lee 💖