raining ; bang chan

first person

genre: fluff

◾◾◾◾◾

"I'm gonna take you out on a date."

I held my laughter and tucked the phone between my ear and shoulder as I arranged all my textbooks and notebooks inside my locker before closing the door shut.

"Are you sure?" I question Chan, "I mean, didn't you take the guys out for hotdogs last week? Are you sure that your wallet is okay?" I joke, remembering his disgusted face when the rest of Stray Kids feasted on the hotdog he bought them when he lost a bet.

I heard him sigh on the other line, "Please (Y/N)? I'm really tired right now and I want to spend the rest of the night with you."

I could literally imagine Chan with his hair and clothes drenched with sweat, exhausted.

I smiled. "Of course. I'll be there at the practice room so you won't have to pick me up."

He was about to protest when I cut him off, "And I won't take no for an answer, Chris Bang. I love you."

"I love you too."

With that, I ended the call and took the umbrella that was placed beside my bag, walking all the way to JYP Entertainment Building.

◾◾◾◾◾

I poked my head around the door frame and saw the members of Stray Kids sweating bullets as they practice hard for their newest song, My Pace. I looked for Chan and there he was, dancing with his drenched body, smiling tiredly all the way.

I smiled unconsciously and leaned against the door for support, waiting for them to finish.

"You can come in now!" I heard a voice I recognized as Jisung's, so I entered the practice room while holding a bag filled with snacks for the hungry boys.

When Chan noticed me, he immediately went over to me and opened his arms, but he backed away once he realized he reeks of sweat.

"I don't think I can hug you," he pouted, and I laughed in response.

"I brought you guys some ice cream," I say, holding up the bag, and they all cheered like little kids.

"Thanks (Y/N)!" Minho chirped.

◾◾◾◾◾

"Woah, it's raining!"

I laughed as I watched Chan snap his head around, as if he was looking for some shelter or something that can temporarily keep him warm from the strong rain and winds.

"I have my umbrella, don't worry." I say, pulling out a black umbrella from my bag. Chan gently took it from me and opened it, holding it above our heads as we head out of the entertainment building.

We both stepped out into the rain and walked down the street together. But just before we reach our shared flat just near their dorms, we quickly ran inside our favorite restaurant where we usually spend our afternoons chatting and talking about how our days went by.

"Pick anything you want. My treat." Chan says happily, sitting down at a table for two opposite mine.

Just then, a waiter arrived, a notepad in hand and ready to take our orders.

I looked at Chan, my hands clasped together as I try to imagine his reaction after I say what I have to say.

"Can we have everything off the menu, please?"

I snorted and laughed semi-loudly as I looked at my boyfriend, who has now wide eyes as huge as table plates.

"No, no, don't listen to her. We'll order the usual." Chan said a bit too quickly, glaring at me playfully as he took a napkin from the table, crumpled it into a ball and threw it at me. I pouted and threw the ball back at him, which he shrugged off with a laugh.

The waiter left with our orders, and Chan let out a sigh. I giggled and kicked his feet gently.

He snapped his head up to look at me, "I can't believe you just tried to order off the whole menu."

I chuckled. "Why? Are you broke?"

He rolled his eyes at me. "You wish."

"Let me guess, you lost a bet and had to buy snacks for Hyunjin and Seungmin?"

He looked at me, bewildered. "How did you know that?"

"Jeongin might've texted me about the whole situation earlier. He says that Hyunjin told him that." I stifled a laughter as I looked at Chan's defeated face.

"That Fennec fox..." he grumbles.

I giggled and leaned over to peck his nose. "I love you."

That made him smile. "I love you too."

◾◾◾◾◾

Vote, comment, share!

- pealix_lee 💖