walk home ; seo changbin

third person

genre: fluff

◾◾◾◾◾

"Loser pays for the ice cream on the way home!"

(Y/N) giggled at Changbin and nodded, tying her hair up in a high ponytail as she quickly changes into a pair of basketball shorts two sizes too big for her, and an oversized shirt she stole from her boyfriend.

"Alright, but don't go crying if I beat you!" she says, giggling as she jogs in place.

Changbin rolls his eyes in response, dribbling the basketball with ease as he moves it from one hand to another. He was smirking all the way for he knows how impressed his girlfriend can get because of his techniques when it come to basketball.

"I won't, trust me." he says, still smirking.

"Don't to easy on me! And will you please stop showing off your skills? It's annoying," (Y/N) said, feigning irritation.

Changbin laughed, "Of course not! I'll have a mint chocolate chip ice cream!" he yelled from the other side of the court across her.

The girl stuck her tongue out at him, and the game started.

(Y/N) ran up to Changbin and quickly stole the ball, running around the court as she dribbled the ball, trying to divert his attention to something else. But, he quickly got into position to try to mark her, and he successfully did, grabbing the ball off her.

"If you want it, come and get it," Changbin says as he smirks, running off to the basket with the ball still held firmly in his hands.

(Y/N) laughed, sprinting after him. He turned around and ran backwards, jokingly holding out the ball to her. With a sudden adrenaline rush and burst of speed, she ran towards him and snatched the ball, running to where the basket is and with a high jump, she dunked the ball in the basket, leaving Changbin shocked.

She turned around and smirked, giggling at her boyfriend's expression. She crouched down to grab the ball and dribbled it easily, still laughing.

"Shocked?" she asked.

Changbin shook his head as he quickly gathered his thoughts, still amazed at his girlfriend's skills.

"Yeah—"

(Y/N) smirked.

"—but I'm still better than you."

Her face dropped, and she gave Changbin an annoyed look. He laughed loudly and clapped his hands twice, signalling the start of another game.

This time, he was more determined. He managed to steal the ball from her with ease and do a three-point shot and another powerful dunk, his body hanging off the ring as he dangles for a bit before jumping off, laughing as he does so.

The final game between them started, and (Y/N) attempted to steal the ball from Changbin by running up to him but she failed, as he threw the ball in a random direction and opened his arms wide, causing him to run directly into his arms.

The girl pouted as he laughed happily, hugging her tightly. "No fair, that's cheating." she said, still sulking like a little kid.

Changbin laughed and ruffled her hair, placing a soft kiss on her forehead, "I won!" he cried out joyously.

The game then ended, with a 3-2 to Changbin.

◾◾◾◾◾

Before they left the basketball court, they packed all their bags and changed into comfier clothes, which consisted a set of baggy clothes and high cut sneakers that perfectly matched each other.

When Changbin got out of the restroom, he saw (Y/N) sitting by the bleachers. He walked up to her and grabbed all her bags, slinging the straps to his shoulders. He held out his hand for her to take, and they both walked out of the court and down the streets, their hands still intertwined.

"What ice cream would you like?" (Y/N) asked, looking up at Changbin.

He glanced down at her, smirking, "I'll have a look when we get there."

(Y/N) pulled a face at him and pinched his side gently, "Don't you dare go for the most expensive one. You know me; I'm like Chan most of the time."

◾◾◾◾◾

By the time they got to the ice cream shop, Changbin quickly got inside and rushed to the counter, his eyes scanning the selection of ice creams, choosing from which variety he should get.

(Y/N) had already chosen what she should buy for herself but Changbin was taking too much time to the point that she had called him out of it.

"Really? How much long do you have to take for an ice cream?" she deadpanned.

Changbin turned to her, "Just a moment...I'm done! Okay!" he said happily.

They told the cashier the flavor of the ice creams that they wanted and (Y/N) fished out her purse from her bag but Changbin was quick to grab it from her, taking out his wallet instead before paying for their desserts.

"You won, so I'm paying!" the girl whined as she tried to take back her pocketbook, but he held it higher up in the air so she wouldn't reach it. (Y/N) sighed, pouting as she stood back on her feet.

"I won?" Changbin laughed and kissed her head lovingly, "Well in that case, I, the great rapper Seo Changbin, declare today as opposite day. Meaning, I won, so I'll pay."

(Y/N)'s pouted lips turned into a wide smile as she peppered his face with kisses, "Yay! I love you!"

He laughed again, "I love you too."

◾◾◾◾◾

Vote, comment, share!

- pealix_lee 💖