moirai loops [1] ; lee minho

a surprise request for yeeeyeeet ! this is because i have been experiencing a bad case of writers block and haven't got an idea about her request, so i got her permission to change the plot completely :)

third person

genre: fluff, angst, fantasy, soulmate au, ft. Bang Chan & Han Jisung

◾◾◾◾◾

The whole romance concept of this world is the definition of total shit.

One would fall in love with the wrong person, go crazy over that person, then get their heart broken over that same person who will probably get over them in a few days.

(Y/N) has seen it all and lived through it all—she had fallen in love with the wrong person, gotten crazy over that person, gotten her heart broken over that same person who got over her in a few days with another slut he probably found on the streets.

Out of all the brokenhearted people all around the world, she might be the number one fan of the saying 'love is a bitch'.

It was not long after (Y/N) had gotten out of a relationship, another failed chapter in her life on the journey of her falling in love. (Y/N) stood near the edge of the condominium building she was currently staying at, just blankly staring into space as she let her gaze dance on the slightly cloudy sky.

"Why can't I have a better life?" she asks loudly to no one in particular, her hair getting swept to the side because of the wind, and (Y/N) reached up to tie her hair into a messy bun. "Why am I always failing in love?"

According to her brother, Younghyun, it's a truth universally known that their family is shit at love. Even their cat, Yoonmin, doesn't seem to get it on with the other cats in the neighborhood.

Her parents have tried to get back together for five times, but they have signed the divorce papers last year and her mother moved out of the house into a small apartment, a couple of suburbs away. When Younghyun isn't at the studio, he would always try to come up with new songs in his room, locking himself up in that little enclosed space of his. Their dad has been on the down side since his wife left, with no sign of stopping his post-divorce habit of drinking hot chocolate every night while he watches the latest news on the internet.

"I really don't agree with Younghyun," she says to herself. "It's not that I think we're great at love, but I think the world's fairly shit at it, so, statistically speaking, my family's in the average, and I can live with that."

She was done. So done.

(Y/N) shook her head and wiped the tears that had accumulated in her eyes. She then decided to go downstairs and take a late night walk in the park, something that she had ever done out of habit whenever she feels stressed, or just so done with the world.

Rounding the corner, she sat on a lone bench under a dim lamppost, pushing her hands deep into the pockets of her hoodie. She looked up at the starry night sky once more, contemplating about her life but not forgetting to thank the heavens above for it. Although she and her entire family might be shitty at love, at least she's on the fortunate side of life, so that says something.

A few meters away from where she sat was a water well, a well so deep that crystal clear water was springing from it, that it was once believed to be a magical wishing well—just fold your hands together, make a sincere wish, and drop a shiny silver coin down the water. The coins served as payment for the fairies. It was said that the well was guarded with fairies and other kind magical creatures that are capable of granting wishes to people who wish for them genuinely. It was somehow believable, since the well was located on a small clearing surrounded by shrubs and plants, pollinated by birds and insects. It was somehow similar to the ones in some anime fantasy series.