Prologue

Lydia Edwards was turned into rogue after her pack was brutally attacked at their weakest.

Lydia and four others were the only ones that survived, the rogues went their separate ways to mourn the deaths of their pack and alpha.

2 years after the attack, Lydia is a happy rogue that is still saddened by her packs death, but won't let it stop her from living her life, that all goes overboard when she accidentally goes on another packs land while hunting in wolf form.

The pack patrol was quick to stop her, and call for their Alpha, Beta and, The Third In Command.

Landon West is the Third In Command of the 'Blue Lake' Pack, Landon was shocked when he got a mind-link that a rouge was on their land, rouges know that Landon's Alpha has no mercy for rogues.

Landon was quick to mind-link his Beta and Alpha of the intruder, and they went to the location that pack patrol had given them.

Lydia smelled him before she saw him, getting the delightful alert from her wolf that Landon was her mate!

Landon also smelled her before he saw her, getting the same alert from his wolf that Lydia was his mate, and being a good mate, Landon protected Lydia from from his Alpha's physical and verbal attacks.

The Alpha was bewildered why his Third In Command was defending a filthy rogue!

The Alpha mind-linked his Third In Command, questioning him why he was defending the filthy rouge, Landon replied in anger, saying she wasn't filthy and that she was his mate.

The Alpha was shocked as his Third In Command talked about his rouge mate like she was The Alpha Queen, Lydia was shocked that he lived up to a rouge being his mate, and didn't disown her.

Landon then proclaimed that he is leaving his spot as Third, and is living his days out with his mate.

The Alpha and Beta protested, saying that they couldn't find another third to take his place, Landon just reassured them luck as he interacted lovingly with his mate.

Landon soon packed up, and took Lydia to a cottage in unclaimed land, and in the same day, Lydia lost her innocence, letting her mate take all her worries away for one night, Landon basked in his mates intimacy, and love for that one night also.

All was good for the two faithful mates, that are now completely marked and claimed to each other, life couldn't get better.

But one and a half months later, the couple are proved wrong, their relationship was even better than before, something that regular werewolves and even humans would cherish.

Lydia was Pregnant!

Landon was shocked at first, but then he was happier than any man in the world, his mate had conceived his pup, and through those nine months, Landon treated Lydia like she really was The Alpha Queen, tending to her every cry and weep, and giving the occasional daddy to baby bump rub here and there.

Finally, the nine months were up, and it was time for their beautiful daughter to come into the werewolf world, and Landon swore that he would treat his only child like a princess, his mate being the Queen of course.

The bundle of joy that Lydia and Landon conceived was soon named after her birth, her parents thought over her name carefully, Lydia was the first to contribute, saying that their daughter was:

A bundle of joy sweeter than honey, more innocent than a flower, and beauty more striking than Aphrodite.

Lydia also contributed that since both their names started with 'L', so should their daughters, Lydia and Landon thought of a name that fitted their baby perfectly.

Lilac was soon decided, saying that their daughters innocent features should be named after a beautiful, delicate flower.

Lydia, Landon and the new born Lilac, all lived in the cottage on the unclaimed land, caring for their precious daughter in peace for 21 years, they proved that they didn't need an Alpha, nor a Beta, but they needed each other to form their small, but loving pack.

The peace in their small pack was soon diminished by the same pack Landon had left, and they were taken as hostages, Lilac was kept in a cell, the pack saying that they had no desires or needs to mess with Landon's daughter.

They wanted payback on the 'filthy' rouge that stole their third command away from them, Landon begged and pleaded for them to hurt him and leave his precious mate alone.

The pack finally let the family reunite, but the pack knew that this would be the last time Lilac saw her mom, and the last time Landon and Lydia would be faithful living mates.

The pack killed Landon's mate, and the pack was going to break their promise about leaving Lilac alone, the filthy mutts planned on raping Landon's daughter!

They made Landon watch and growl in anger as they stripped his daughter of clothing one by one, the crying and screaming Lilac was weak and couldn't fight the stronger male wolf.

Something in Landon's wolf clicked, that was his pack that was getting physically attacked and also his daughter, and His Wolf didn't like it one bit, Landon's wolf was quick to take over, the wolf first struggled to break the chains, but when he saw the mutt about to enter his precious daughter, he was blinded by anger.

He broke the chains, losing control right in front of his daughter, he shifted and ripped the human Alpha wolf to shreds, blood splattered everywhere, including on his daughter.

Landon looked at his daughter that was nude and exposed to the world, that was curled in a ball, he quickly tried comforting his daughter.

The two wolves escaped, going back to their house diminished and saddened, Lilac was taking the death as hard as her dad, who was fighting to control his wolf from taking over his body, and leaving his daughter to deal with the pain.

Lilac soon turned to her dad for support, and Landon turned to his daughter for support, their relationship flourished like no other, they discovered feelings they had for each other, and Landon's wolf soon became attached to their daughter like a mate.

Lilac's wolf hadn't found her mate yet, they were young and naive, and Lilac's wolf also started to love Landon and his wolf like a mate.

They knew it was wrong, they also knew it was:

Forbidden Desires