Chapter 27

Landon P.O.V

I had Alpha's Blood.

My wolf felt proud at this new information, who wouldn't feel proud at this information? Other than Lilac who actually seemed genuinely upset, but I was kind of happy she wasn't flaunting it around like I was a trophy.

I didn't want our relationship to be any different now that we know I have Alpha's Blood. It was big deal either way in the werewolf world and if the Werewolf Council found out I had Alpha's Blood and I wasn't running a pack, they would find a way for me to rule a pack.

Either by killing a weak Alpha and having me replace him, or finding an Alpha who isn't fit for the position and replace him. The council was pretty straight forward and didn't hold any mercy when it comes to getting what they want. So if they want me to rule a pack, I couldn't stop them.

Lilac really would have to step up to the plate then, she would have to be Luna of a pack. I think Lilac would be fine as a Luna, Luna's work wasn't that hard actually and Lilac had already completed half of it.

All Luna's had to do was, back up the Alpha's decisions, Care for the pack and help with the packs' young children, and give the Alpha a heir. In the werewolf world, giving an Alpha a heir was important and if an Alpha can't find his mate, like Alex, then the council will decide what to do.

Be it either the Beta's son takes place as Alpha or the council will get another Alpha when it is time for the current Alpha to step down. It was almost Alex's time to step down and even though he tried to rape my mate and mark her, I still felt bad that he hasn't found his mate.

I then noticed how lucky I was, I not only found my true mate who gave me a wonderful offspring, but then I fell in love with my child and she hasn't rejected our relationship because of how wrong and forbidden it is.

She was now pregnant with my child and she would be giving birth in five months, sure it is earlier than we expected but that only means we have to work faster before this baby gets here.

I'm just worried about the council, they always find a way to figure things out and what will stop them from making me an Alpha and Lilac a Luna? If the council found out Lilac was pregnant and that our pup had the Alpha blood, it would just give them more of a reason to make me an Alpha.

The council saw it as, Lilac is able to conceive my child and she was marked as mine, she would automatically be a Luna then rather she liked it or not. I didn't want Lilac to do anything she didn't want to do, I didn't want to stress Lilac out during her pregnancy actually I didn't want to stress her out at all!

I just had a feeling this Alpha blood crap would start a fight, I really didn't want to get in a fight with Lilac because we haven't got in a fight yet. Well, except for the day I mated Lilac, that was the only real fight we had.

I wrapped my arms tighter around Lilac's sleeping figure, she snuggled into my warmth before settling down again.

'She's so beautiful' My wolf mused, I agreed as I thought of how perfect Lilac was. The way her hair fell to her mid-back in smooth waves, the way the curves of her body felt under my hands, the way her soft lips moved against mine in a passionate kiss, the way her innocent personality was such a turn on for me.

I placed my hand on her belly, a smile stretched across my face as I thought of my child growing inside of Lilac. I was still shocked that Lilac gave her virginity to me and in the same night, I gave her my seed and got her pregnant.

Sure it was kind of awkward to think about my daughter in such romantic ways, it was weird to know that my child was carrying my child, just experiencing lust for your child was strange. But all the excitement of lusting for your child was even more of a turn on, and it was a weird process all together.