Chapter 19

Landon P.O.V

Today will be two days since we found out about the baby, today started off as a bad day with Lilac waking up to a backache, so of course she woke me up to give her a back massage, but I was fine with it, I would do anything for Lilac just so her and the baby can be safe.

Lilac hadn't gotten out of bed even though she was awake, I decided to stay with her just in case anything happens, which also meant I could give her back massages. I was currently in my fifth round of back massages as Lilac's head rested on my shoulder and she let out tiny moans of pleasure here and there.

I didn't want to turn this into anything else because Lilac was having aches on both sides! You see why it is a bad day which also began with morning sickness, she also might have a little fatigue. All the pregnancy symptoms were kicking in today and Lilac was taking them quite well, I was proud of her for some reason.

Just wait till the end of the first trimester and the beginning of the second trimester, that's when all the sex cravings will begin, and that's when my work was really cut out for me, not like it was a bad thing. I think pregnant sex is the best kind of sex, it is just so much more emotional and loving, and with all the extra hormones pregnancy causes, it adds up to a great climax.

Lilac finally stretches her back out, signifying that she was OK for another hour or so, Lilac turned around and looked at me and frowned as she looked down at her belly. At that exact moment her belly let out a loud moan of hunger, Lilac blushed as she placed her hand on her stomach.

"I'm hungry... If you couldn't tell" Lilac said quietly, I smiled as I helped her off the bed and walked her to the kitchen, Lilac sat down on the stool as she looked at me with a smile on her face. I smiled back as I walked around the counter the fridge and opened it.

"What do you want?" I ask, Lilac bit on her bottom lip in thought as she looked at me. Her lip biting was actually a turn on, how can I get turned on by Lilac biting her lip? This mate bond and my wolf are crazy...

"Pancakes" She said, I look at her in confusion but none the less, I still get out the pancake mix and pans to make them.

"You want pancakes... At three o'clock in the afternoon?" I asked slowly, Lilac nodded her head quickly before getting off the stool and walking over to the stove. She turned around and smiled at me.

"I'm helping you" She said, she pulled out a bowl and the rest of the ingredients and started mixing the pancake mix with the eggs and stuff.

I turned on the stove and got to work. 15 minutes later Lilac and I were eating pancakes, as Lilac focused on eating more than me, I had time to really think about her.

I loved my daughter, and not in a fatherly way either. She is mated and marked as mine, not to mention my child is growing inside of her, I loved everything about her. Her lips, her skin, her hair, her body... Everything.

She was such an innocent lover, but I'm not complaining. Sex with Lilac was so interesting, she was so caring and gentle. Lydia was wild and aggressive, and Lilac was the complete opposite, but I didn't care.

Lilac being pregnant is going to be interesting, in the next five months, Lilac is going to be waddling around with my child growing inside of her. I'm going to be on edge this whole pregnancy, I have a feeling that even the littlest of the hurt that comes to Lilac will set me off into a rage that only lilac can soothe.

My rage wasn't something somebody wanted to deal with, usual I can be calm, but the next nine months will make Lilac an emotional bomb and it will make me a rage bomb. So here is a hint... Don't mess with us.

Lilac can't die like Lydia, not only will I lose her, but I'll lose my child. I'm already in love with Lilac, I don't even care if she is my daughter, she is now the love of my life. Lilac has helped me get over Lydia, now Lydia's death isn't really anything to me, just a numb spot. Lilac needs me, my unborn child needs me.