Chapter 14

Landon P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of the bathwater going on, I got up and pulled out some shorts before putting them on and standing up to walk into the bathroom. I stopped at the door way and leaned on the door frame.

Lilac had a robe on, her dark brown hair was pulled into a loose ponytail, she was bent over humming a tune, she swayed her hips in a sexy rhythm that had my member hardening.

Last night was amazing, even though we only did it twice, I was satisfied... for now.

I walk up behind Lilac and wrap my arms around her waist, Lilac squealed in surprise, she instantly shot up from her bent over position, I nuzzled my face into her neck when her back hit my chest. Lilac instantly relaxed when she noticed it was me, she tilted her head slightly so I could nuzzle her neck better.

'It's like she is basically tempting me to mark her' My wolf said possessively in my head, I rolled my eyes mentally at him.

"Can I join?" I whispered into Lilac's ear, she let out a moan combined with a laugh, and it was actually sexy coming from her. Lilac turned around in my grip.

"I don't see why not" She said with a smile, Lilac turned back around and turned off the water, my arms circles around her waist again. Lilac rested her hands on my mine after she stood up. My hands soon found the tie on her robe and pulled it slowly.

Lilac's robe loosened and slid down her shoulders onto the floor at our feet, Lilac was quick to turn around and discard my pants and toss them somewhere in the bathroom. There stood naked yet again in front of each other, I couldn't get enough of her glorious form.

My eyes travelled down her body and stopped on her stomach, the panic rose in my stomach as I stared at her flat stomach. What would happen if she is pregnant? Will Lilac be mother material to gestate and birth a child? Well, whatever happens I will be there to help her no matter what happens, I think having a little baby running around will be fun.

I was brought back to reality by Lilac pulling my arm to get in the water, I stepped in and sat down while pulling Lilac down in front of me. Lilac let out a sigh of contentment as she laid her head back on my shoulder, a smile spread across my face as I locked my arms around her waist.

"Last night was amazing" Lilac said calmly, I was surprised by her statement, I didn't think she would talk about us having sex because she would be embarrassed or because she did it with me. I guess I was wrong.

"I loved last night also... I also know that you are a loud moaner" I said, Lilac laughed as she tilted her head back to see me with a smile on her beautiful face.

"I am not a loud moaner!" She said in a whine, I laughed as I leaned down and pecked her lips, I pulled back and nodded my head.

"Yes you are Lilac" I said, I rubbed my hands down her arms while smiling, Lilac rolled her eys before turning her head back around to the same position. Lilac sighed as she tilted her head to the side, my wolf groaned in frustration.

'Now she is just teasing us' He growled out. I didn't respond, I knew that my wolf wanted to mate what he claimed was his, but Lilac might not be up to that, she might never be up to that. The thought had me frowning as my grip around Lilac's waist tightened.

"What's wrong?" Lilac said, Lilac was looking up at me with a worried expression on her face, she sat up so she wouldn't be leaning on my shoulder. She surprised me by turning around and straddling my waist and wrapping her arms around my neck.

I placed my hands on her hips and stared into her brown eyes, I tried to not focus on the fact the her breast were practically eye level with me and if I leaned forward, I would be sucking on them.