Chapter 32

A/N- This is time skip to the drive into the city; Three days later, sorry if this is a lot of time skips...

Lilac P.O.V

"Is that the last of the boxes?" I ask, I place the box I was carrying into the trunk. I turn around to see Landon carrying one of the heavier boxes, I can't help but admire his tense muscles from the weight of the box.

"This is the last of the boxes" He said, he placed the box in the trunk and closed it. I looked at the house that I lived in for my whole whole life and smiled, I just might miss this place. We wont be coming back here because after we buy it, we will be moving right in and the challenge of unpacking will start.

The Alpha of the pack, The Pine Moon pack, had agreed to meet with us on joining his pack. We were meeting him at 6:30ish, the time was about 12:00 right now and we still had the hour drive to go. I turn to Landon to see him looking at me uncertainly.

"What?" I say, he smiles as he wraps his arms around my waist from behind. He kissed my cheek as he started to rock me, which he has been doing a lot now because it calmed my nerves quite easily.

"Are you still sure you want to meet the Alpha" He asked, I nodded once again as I walked to the passenger side of the car, Landon walked ahead of me and opened the door for me. I smiled at him, he was so sweet to me, i really didn't deserve such an amazing man.

Landon hurried around the car and got in, he started the car but didn't start driving. He looked at me and smiled.

"Are you going to miss this place" He asked, I nodded as I pulled my seat belt on. Landon checked me over to see if I was okay, he didn't want to admit it, but he was worried to the core about what will happen with the Alpha. I was worried about what will happen with the Alpha!

"Do you need anything, does your back hurt?" He asked, I shook my head as I sat up straighter. Landon nodded as he put the car in drive and started driving. His muscles were still tense with worry and that worried me, I didn't like seeing my mate so worked up.

"Landon, stop stressing, everything will be alright" I said as I placed my hand on his arm, He relaxed at my touch as he slouched a little. He spared me a glance before looking back at the tree cleared path in front of us.

"I'm just worried, new Alphas always mean new trouble" He said worriedly, I shook my head as I turned to face him a little.

"We have mind-link, we mind link during the meeting if it makes you feel any better" I offered, he smiled as if in confirmation that he liked that idea, I smiled back as I turned back around. I slouched a little as I placed my hand on my swollen belly, I closed my eyes and let out a tired sigh.

We woke up at like 7:00 and I hadn't got to go back to sleep, packing up the rest of the stuff and putting it in the car took the rest of the energy I need to tackle the day. The drowsiness of being pregnant has really been kicking my as* lately, I've been sleeping a lot and it really cuts my days short.

I closed my eyes as I started to fall asleep.

-------

When I woke up we were in the city, but Landon knew me well enough so we stopped at a cute little restaurant to eat. It wasn't that busy but it had a good enough amount of people there. I stretched as I stepped out of the car, Landon walked around the car and stopped in front of me and let me stretch.

When I was done stretching he took my hand into his and walked us into the restaurant. The place reeked of werewolves meaning it was probably ran by werewolves, probably the werewolves of the pack surrounding the city.