Chapter 38

Lilac P.O.V

•1 Week One Later•

Over this one week, Landon and I tackled the duty of unpacking, today would be the last day of unpacking, as I only had to unpack the dishes and Landon was just putting up the last finishing touches of decoration.

Today also meant I was two and a half weeks away from being three months pregnant! My sex drive has been on an all time low, suddenly I've just been so tired and haven't felt like getting busy in the bedroom. Landon was being patient but I could see from his actions that him and his wolf were sexually frustrated.

Other than our sex life, Landon and I have upgraded a lot from living on unclaimed land. On unclaimed land, you wouldn't just find a cell tower or some random Wi-Fi, so it was kind of useless to have a phone. So, over the weekend we also upgraded that, who knew an iPhone could be so much fun?

I was currently putting up the last of the dishes, which were some glass mugs that went on the middle shelf. I placed the mug that was in my hand on the shelf and then reach down into the box to get the last mug, I unwrap the mug carefully from the packaging paper before putting it on the shelf... Or at least tried to.

I felt a little flutter, like a butterfly in your stomach, at the bottom of my stomach. I gasp and drop the mug in my hand. The mug shatters on the ground, but I didn't pay attention to it because my hands had went to the bottom of my belly immediately. Again, the same fluttering motion came again at the bottom of my belly, but stronger.

My pup was moving!

Landon had ran into the kitchen, he was looking at me worriedly as his eyes went from me to my belly. I quickly grab his hand and place it on the bottom of my belly before the baby stopped moving, the baby moves again and brushes right against Landon's hand.

Landon looks up at me in shock before moving his hand around on the bottom of my belly while getting on his knees. I smile at the picture perfect moment, I just felt my first pup move for the first time and I got to experience it with my mate. I felt overwhelmed with love. Love for my father and pup.

My father was giving me love that I couldn't see my mate giving me in any way. And I was falling deeper in love everyday.

"Come on little one, move for daddy again" Landon says softly. At this stage of my pregnancy, the baby could hear us talk and actually react to what we say, but boy was I shocked when the baby reacted to Landon with a powerful kick. The kick felt like a kick much stronger than one baby could make.

"Oh my god, the baby just kicked" I gasp, Landon looks up at me, love swimming around in his beautiful brown eyes. I place my hand on the side of my belly and rub gently, Landon follows my actions and rubs his hand over the spot the baby kicked. He then planted a kiss on my belly affectionately.

"I love the two of you so much" Landon says before standing up, I smile and wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him on the lips. Landon grips my hips suddenly and pulls me into him tightly, while being cautious of my belly at the same time. Landon pushes me onto the kitchen counter gently, he wraps my legs around his waist while managing to keep the kiss going.

Landon pushes his restrained member into my covered entrance, a loud moan leaves my lips at the pleasure it sends through me. And just like that, I could feel my craving for sex return back full force. I wanted to throw all the rules out the window and have Landon take me on the kitchen counter.

Landon pulls away from the kiss suddenly, I wanted to protest and pull him right back into the kiss but resisted. Landon helps me off the counter before backing away from me. I yearned to have his body close to me, I yearned to feel his bare body against mine.