Chapter 24

We reached 10K reads! How did we even make it this far?

Lilac P.O.V

After our little 'fun' in the car, we got dressed and continued the drive to the city. The drive was much better the last time, probably because all the sexual adrenaline was still coursing though me. And he managed to drive and keep his hand on my thigh, which I didn't have a problem with.

When we finally reached the city and started searching, I was hungry and agitated because of the lack of food. My father felt my distress and agitation through the bond and took a guess at what was wrong.

So that is how we ended up in a tiny, deserted diner in the city. I of course was so hungry that I ordered enough food to feed two werewolves, and technically I was feeding two werewolves!

I was feeding myself and the growing baby inside of me. My father looked at me in shock when I ordered 3 burgers, large friends and a BLT sandwich. I'm pretty sure I cleaned out the little stock they had, and by the time I had finished all that food, I was stuffed.

"Are you full?" My father asked, I nodded as I rubbed my belly. He paid the bill before helping me up and exciting the diner while holding my hand, my hand tingled where he touched it, and it made me feel all giggly.

I grabbed a home search book on the way out of the diner and started flipping through it when we got in the car, and obviously it is hard to have what you want when staying in a price limit. I of course just wanted to live in the city, as long as the apartment wasn't horrible and as long as it is safe for my little growing family.

I actually liked living here in the city more, it would be easier to get baby supplies and I think it will be easier to birth the baby by just driving me to a nearby hospital. So living in the city has its benefits for both me and my father.

My father likes it simply because it is easier to protect me and our child, werewolves wouldn't dare attack on human civilization!

It took us about an hour after leaving the diner to actually find something, it was in a nice are and the inside looked nice, the price range was reasonable. So it was the next step, go and check out the apartments.

The man who greeted us was nice, and tour us the sample apartment. I liked it, no scratch that, I loved it. It was spacious enough to have at most 3 kids running around! I planned on having 4 or more kids, so this would help!

After the tour we said we would be back to hopefully move in, and that is how we ended up here in the car, discussing our decision. I was so in love with this one that I didn't want to see anymore, even though it was our first one.

"I just want you to be happy" My father said, he was holding my hand and rubbing over my knuckles as he looked at me. I smiled at him because of how whipped he sounded right now.

"You don't know how whipped you sound right now" I said with a laugh, a smile spread across his face as he leaned over and pecked me on the lips. It was a simple act but it did nothing simple to my body as smile soon followed onto my face.

"That's because I am whipped for you Lilac" He said, My smile widened even more at his proclaim as I put my hands on the side of his face, I leaned forward and kissed him. The kiss was long and soft, and  it represented how much love we shared for each other.

I had no problem with him being whipped, but that also meant I would be even more than spoiled, I'll be rotten by the end of the next eight months and when our small family keeps growing, I'm pretty sure he'll spoil our children.

I wanted our children to have an example of love, I just couldn't see me and my mate breaking up because of something tiny relationship problem. I knew his wolf was somebody you didn't want to anger, but I'm pretty sure I'm the only person sane enough to defy him against his rules.

His wolf couldn't hurt me, and my wolf couldn't hurt him. Hurting him would hurt me and vice versa, so it was counterproductive. My wolf was in love with both of them, I was in love with both of them. I felt like a love sick teen that has that one relationship was magical and everlasting, a relationship that others envied.

I wasn't looking forward to finding my true mate, I would know when I found him and it would feel like I already know him, and I'll just get this... Feeling. But his feelings will be way stronger for me because it was your first instinct to love and protect your mate, even when you don't know them.

I wouldn't be able to feel the mate bound the moon goddess set up because I already belonged to somebody, My Father. And he belonged to me, I couldn't be happier right now, I was mated to a great man that didn't care about the consequences that come with things, rather what it would feel like to try rather than never have tried at all.

I had the pleasure of carrying this wonderful mans child, and I loved it. Sure, he isn't my true mate but he made me feel like he was my true mate, and I wouldn't give him up for anything.

"I love you, Lilac" He said, he looked at me as if waiting for me to reply. I can reply because I do love him.

"I love you too... Still awkward to say your name though" I said quickly, he looked at me and raised his eyebrow in question before smiling and rubbing my hand.

"Come on say it, you don't have to be all respective with my name anymore" He said, calling my Dad by his first name is going to be awkward. But I guess if we don't want people to find out, I have to!

"I love you, Landon" He smiled as he looked me in the eyes.

"Say it again" He said slowly, I rolled my eyes as I pecked him on the lips.

"I love you, Landon" I said with a laugh, he smiled as he started the car and began the long drive back to our house. I was actually tired now, I had eaten and now I was ready for all that food to settle with a nap. Because if I didn't all that food would come up.

Hopefully Landon was tired too, I wanted to snuggle when we got home. I know, snuggling is weird, but I wanted to feel his warmth against me.

"I can't believe I'm one month pregnant" I said with a squeal, he glanced at me and looked back at the road before a smile stretched across his lips, I rubbed a hand over the tiny hard spot on my belly with a smile on my face.

The rest of the drive was filled with us talking about the baby's arrival and my delivery. I was ready for motherhood, I was ready to mother a child with my father. I didn't care what people thought of us at all, as long as I had his love and support, We could do anything together.

When we got to the house, Landon helped me out of the car and placed his hands on my lower back and my belly. It was a weird position but at the same time, a sweet position, that makes sense right?

When we got in the house, I immediately grabbed his hand that was on my back and pulled him up the stairs to the room, where I plopped on the bed gently and Landon's warm arms circled around my waist. 

I was almost asleep when a knock sounded at the front door, Jesus! Who is out here in the woods?

I sat up and looked over at Landon, he frowned as he shook his head. He didn't want me to get the door, but that was too bad because I wanted to get the door. I stood up and walked out of the room down the stairs to the front door.

I swung open the door and inwardly gasped at who was there.

--------------------------

10K Reads! Next stop! 11K! Spread the word about this book please, tell your wattpad friends, tell your friends, tell your parents.... Okay don't tell your parents.

Who is at the door?

I have started school and it is only the 4th day and I am ready to jump out of a school window, I also have volleyball try-outs tomorrow and they are supposedly hard So... Wish me luck please!

Also, I want to interact with you guys. So I will have a drawing of 4 people... DM me or comment if you want to be entered, if your user-name is drawn I will DM you and tell you about your win and you will pick what you want to happen next in the book. Or you can just pick whatever you want for winning, Simple right.

Remember, all you have to do is comment something like 'I want to be entered' or something and you will be entered!

Au Revoir! -I'm taking french-