Chapter 25

Lilac P.O.V

"Mason? What are you doing here?" I ask in shock. Mason smirks at my shocked face as he crosses his arms over his chest.

"Can't I see my niece when she is one month pregnant?" He asked playfully, I glared at him as I backed up slowly. How did he know I was one month pregnant today?

"How did you know that?" I asked, Mason shrugged his shoulders as if saying, not important. Mason looked behind me and smirked, I assume it was Landon. I knew I was right when I felt his warm arms wrap around my waist protectively.

"Mason, what do you want" Landon growled out, Mason smiled as his eyes travelled from me to Landon then to my stomach. I felt uncomfortable with his stare on me, I didn't want him around me at all. I saw him as a threat to my baby.

"Can't I just come for Lilac's state of health?" He asked innocently, I frowned as I shook my head. Mason smiled at my actions as he looked at my stomach.

"Can't I just help you at least?" He said, I rose my eyebrow as I put my hand on Landon's warm arm.

"There is nothing to help with" I said as I now crossed my arms over my chest in anger. I was tired and sleepy, and I felt that if I didn't get a nap soon, I would be angry and agitated until I did get a nap. Mason being here was prohibiting my chances of sleeping.

'Calm down, down let him get to you' Landon's deep voice said in my mind, I mentally nodded as I took my anger down a notch but not completely.

"Oh come on Lilac! I'm not going to hurt you guys, well... Not you at least" Mason sneered as he glared at my mate. Landon growled back in response, the growl sent a chill down my spine. How does he manage to do these things to me?

"Stop it" I said tiredly, I didn't feel like dealing with Mason's tricks and games. I wanted to freakin' sleep! Doesn't that idiot understand that I'm pregnant and I need sleep? Apparently not because he is standing her annoying me.

I wish I would have shot him.

"The faster you let me talk, the faster I'm out of you hair" He said seriously, I groaned as I opened the door more and stepped to the side to let him in. Landon stood close by me when he walked in, I took lead and walked into the living room.

I sat down with Landon practically connected to me by hip, and Mason sat across from us with a sly smirk playing on his lips.

"Landon, as you know, I am your half-brother" Mason said, Landon narrowed his eyes on Mason in question.

"How can I possibly be related to you?" Landon asked, Mason just rolled his eyes as he sat up more.

"Our mother was in a relationship before she met her mate, and poof! Here I am!" He said sarcastically, but you could hear the hate in his voice, who it was directed at? I had no idea.

"Shouldn't you be talking to our mother instead of me? Your hate for each other isn't my problem" Landon said monotonously. I didn't want to be in the middle of this conversation, I didn't even want Mason to talk to me. But I guess I jinxed that.

"You and Lilac must be experts on family relationships" Mason said as he completely ignored Landon's hateful statement. I blushed at the statement, and Landon was surely caught off guard. I could see where that statement came from.

I was in a relationship with my father, I was his mate and I was pregnant, and if I was pregnant people could take a guess at what we do in the bedroom. I didn't care what people thought, I just cared about my mate.

"And why should you care Mason?" I asked fiercely, I didn't know where my attitude was coming from. Usually I was so nice, but being sleepy was taking a toll on me, and my wolf encouraged my behavior.

She saw Mason as a threat to my mate and my unborn pup, my pup was growing safely inside of me and I had no worries what so ever. Landon would make sure I wasn't hurt, and if I did get hurt, it would be a pouring rain of hurt on the person who did hurt me.

"Angry aren't we Lilac?" Mason asked playfully, I wanted so badly to growl at him. I had the strangest urge to kill him, but I knew better than to try kill a sorcerer or even a witch.

You couldn't kill them, there was only one way and it was unknown to me. I also didn't know if he was a dark or pure sorcerer, or worse. He could be a mix of both!

"Cut to the chase, Mason" Landon growled out dangerously, I didn't want Landon I get too angry, his wolf would take over and that wouldn't be a pretty sight.

I was use to his nice and calm side, he was so sweet. But when it came to his rage, he was like a cold killer. He would wipe out anything in his way to protect what was his, that side of him actually scared me, and I never wanted to experience it after seeing him murder Alex so brutally.

My wolf just had to be the special one here, she just had to be the one who got turned on. It was like she craved his dangerous side, my wolf wasn't one for danger and you can just guess who she got that from. Me and my wolf were one and the same, we were innocent and kind, but we wouldn't hesitate to snap when you messed with us or somebody we cared about.

But when Landon walked into the picture, he took away my special innocence, he took my virginity. I was still personality wise innocent and I always will be. But I gave up the most special type of my innocence to my father, and I felt no regret. I didn't regret not waiting for my mate.

"I want to cast a spell on you Lilac, well more like cast a spell on you baby" Mason said shamelessly. I was horrified, he wanted to cast a spell on my baby? No, he will never hurt my baby.

"No" Landon and I said in unison, Mason rolled his eyes as he stood up and walked to me, I looked at him as I scooted away slowly.

"Don't worry I won't hurt you, May I touch your stomach?" Mason asked, his voice was so sincere that I almost believed him. Landon growled at him as he pulled me closer, Mason once again rolled his eyes.

"Don't worry Landon, I won't hurt her. I just want to check something, if I hurt her you can hurt me. Deal?" Mason stated, Landon narrowed his eyes before he reluctantly nodded his head. Mason smiled in victory.

He placed his hands on my warm belly, his hand was right on the bump. I felt a tightening in my stomach, but it quickly released into a bunch of tingles. It felt somewhat good.

Mason pulled his hand away and looked at Landon, who was now glaring at the hand on my stomach.

"See? Is she hurt? Is your pup hurt?" Mason asked, I rolled my eyes as I scooted back to into Landon's warmth.

"What was that all about?" I asked as I placed my hand on my belly. Mason just smiled at my stomach and then pointed at Landon.

"I wanted to check if the child you conceived would follow after Landon" He said, I looked at Landon then at Mason. What was he talking about? 'The child you conceived'?

"What do you mean?" Landon asked. Mason stood up and walked back to his seat across from us.

"Lydia conceived his child first, also known as you Lilac, but you didn't follow after you father's blood traits, it didn't affect you" He explained, "But then Lilac you also conceived his child, your both of blood, or related to each other. And that's all it need for your baby to follow after Landon's blood traits" He said simply.

"Wait, what blood traits does he have?" I asked confused. What type of blood traits did he have? Did he have werewolf rouge blood? I surely didn't want my child to have werewolf rouge blood coursing through its veins.

"Landon has Alpha Blood, Lilac"

•••••••••••••••••••••

Winree is the winner -Sorry if I spelled you name wrong- DM Me

I have reach 11K! So y'all apparently need a larger challenge .

Let's reach 14K! Spread the word about this book please! Tell your Wattpad friends and tell your friends! Update your status to reading this book... Only if you want to.

QOTC: What do you think of Landon's Alpha Blood? How do you think he got it?

Leave Feedback