Chapter 34

Landon P.O.V

I sat the last box from the car on the floor quietly, I didn't want to wake up Lilac from her nap but if we were going to meet this Alpha on time, then I had to.

I walked around the boxes on the floor and started walking to our bedroom. I opened the door and smiled when I saw Lilac already up. She was sitting on the edge of the bed stretching the stiffness out of her muscles.

Lilac turned around to face the door when she heard me walk in, she smiled at me which resulted in my smile widening, I walked over to her and sat down on the bed.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into my side, she rested her head on my shoulder before letting out a relieved sigh of contentment.

"I fell so much better" Lilac said, her voice was back to its sweet, kind tone instead of the tired, irritated tone earlier today. I kissed the top of her head and started rocking her body on instinct.

"You sound so much better, this pregnancy is really effecting you isn't it?" I say with a laugh, Lilac nodded as she laughed along with me. I placed my hand on her belly that wasn't so tiny anymore.

"Yeah, but you can't help but love them" Lilac said as she rested her hands on top of mine. Lilac's belly really was starting to grow, it already felt large just to the touch, it was actually already showing a little bit. Even though she was carrying Alpha children, and she was expected to be larger than normal at this time in pregnancy, her belly was still unusually big already.

I tilted Lilac's chin up before leaning in to kiss her, she went the rest of the way as her smooth, red lips met mine. I pulled her closer to me as the need to have her close overwhelmed me, her soft, petite hands rested upon my chest.

Lilac's hands moved up to my neck, she pulled me impossibly closer, her grip on my neck tightened as she let out a light moan. Lilac's head tilted back, giving me a clear shot at her mark, I kissed her mark softly and I was successfully reward with a beautiful moan out of Lilac's soft lips.

"We really need to go" Lilac breathed out, I smirked against her skin as I trailed my hands down her body. I nibbled and kissed on her soft neck, the urge to make love to her was strong and irresistible. I wanted to make love to my daughter... I never thought I would think such vile thoughts, but the action its self was nowhere near vile.

"Fine, but your mine tonight" I say warning her, I pulled back from her neck to be met by a smile from Lilac, she leaned into my ear as if to tell me a secret.

"I'm all yours tonight" Lilac said seductively, my wolf growled darkly in my head as I felt his sudden excitement. My wolf wouldn't be in control tonight, the last time he was in control... it's just not happening again.

Lilac stood up and exited the bedroom, I let out an excited sigh as I stood up and exited after Lilac. When I caught up to Lilac, she was already half way down the stairs. We got in the car, but I didn't start driving right away.

"Your belly is really starting to show, Lilac" I said, I rested my hand on her belly and smiled. Lilac nodded as she smiled down at her belly.

"I'm only two months pregnant but I look and feel four months pregnant" Lilac complained, I laughed as I started to caress her belly slowly. I wanted so badly to feel the baby move or kick.

"The baby grows faster than normal, Lilac" I said, she huffed out an 'I know' before she shifted a little in her seat.

"I know, the baby grows faster than normal and that means the baby can kick or something already, I just want to feel the baby move so badly" Lilac said voicing my opinion, I nodded in a agreement as I placed my hand on top of her belly.