Chapter 4

I'm having a cover contest! To Enter submit your entries please!

Landon P.O.V

Did I hear correctly? Or am I really losing my mind, did Lilac just say she liked the kiss?

'How could you do that.' My wolf asked, I felt him shift around in my mind, bringing himself out of the corner he buried himself in.

'I couldn't help it.' I said back helplessly, I felt my wolf roll his eyes, I felt his anger. I knew he cared for Lilac, and seeing her so helpless and bewildered by the kiss I just gave her, made him... confused on his feelings for her.

'Could you help it when our mate was killed?' He asked defensively, I knew he was hurt and angry, maybe even confused on why I liked out daughter.

Sh*t! I don't even know why I like her, maybe I am just desperate, and I want somebody to love me again like how Lydia loved me.

Lilac was the next best thing, she was Lydia's and I creation, my child, and I just kissed her, maybe I don't like Lilac, maybe it is just my crazy, sick brain playing tricks on me.

'You know that's not true.' My wolf said, I agreed, I knew it wasn't true, I knew exactly way I had just kissed her. I was angry with my wolf, I was trying my best to forget about Lydia, and he was trying to shut down the most important way for me to escape her death.

Lilac

'You won't give her a chance, why do you care?' I asked hotly, my wolf silenced himself even though I knew he wasn't done talking, it was just him processing his thoughts, in my thoughts.

'I'm trying, really, I would love to feel the way you do about Lilac, but Lydia I can't let it go.' He replied hoarsely.

I didn't need to reply, he knew what I was going to say, he knew I was going to say the he could at least try to see Lilac the way I do now, even though he knew it was wrong.

I knew it was wrong

"You liked it?" I asked shocked, Lilac blushed as she looked down at her hands and nodded meekly, she then looked at me and furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"Why did I like it... it was so wrong." Lilac said. I couldn't help but think she looked cute when she was confused, the way her cheeks reddened and her eyes glowed with mystery.

"I can't explain half the things that have happened, Lilac." I said, as I watched her look at my lips in lust, the cute thing was, she looked so innocent when she was turned on. she will always be innocent to me.

'Not if you can help it.' My wolf said jokingly.

I ignored him as I looked at her, Lilac had uncertainty in her eyes as she looked at me, she raised her hands slowly and brought them to my cheeks, her hands fidgeted in nervousness as they settled on my cheeks, her soft petite hands started to caress my cheeks as she looked into my eyes, and I looked into hers.

My wolf whimpered slightly in my head, he couldn't deny it, but he liked how she caressed our cheek, I liked how she caressed our cheek, he hands were like fluff, she smelled like strawberries, and I loved it.

"Daddy." Lilac whispered, I looked at her in question before pulling her closer to me, she looked scared, but none the less she said the 6 words I had wanted her to say when I kissed her.

"I want to kiss you again, Daddy." Lilac whispered again. It just seemed inappropriate to talk any louder than a whisper in such a sweet delicate moment, that will probably never happen again, I wanted to cherish this moment, I wanted to cherish the feeling of her soft skin against mine, I wanted to cherish the feeling of her lips against mine.

I had pulled her so close that I could feel her breathing against my lips, and looked at Lilac's lips, I wanted to kiss hr again too, I didn't want my mate's death to hold me down from doing so, I breathed against her lips and looked into her eyes.

"Then do it." I said hoarsely. Lilac was shocked but she didn't hesitate to pull my face to hers in another heated kiss, her lips moved with mine perfectly, I pushed my tongue into her mouth, and Lilac tensed for a moment before loosening up and releasing a moan of desperation and putting her tongue in my mouth.

My wolf was getting excited, I knew he enjoyed Lilac's lips on ours, no matter how mate the death of our mate hurt, he couldn't deny that he liked this, I couldn't deny that I liked this, even though it was so wrong, but I was going to live in the moment, just for now.

I pulled Lilac on my lap, and she straddled me, now that we were in this position I was more excited, if you know what I mean, I pulled away from the kiss and started kissing down here neck, Lilac tilted her head back and moaned as she grabbed my head.

She was breathing hard, and I was just straight up hard, I kissed to the crook of her neck and sucked on it, he hands tightened on my head, encouraging me to suck harder.

"Daddy." Lilac moaned. I growled as I pulled back and looked her in the eyes, her eyes where now a light brown, different from her usual dark brown, and I was pretty sure my eyes were black. Lilac seemed to come out of her pleasure state of mind, and her hand flew to her neck where I had sucked on it, my eyes also followed her hands movement.

Sh*t, did I just leave a love bite on my daughter?

Lilac stood up and walked to the bathroom that was near the living room, I followed after her into the bathroom, scared of her reaction to the love bite I just gave her, I mean I know she has never had a love bite, because I would have known, and Lilac has never been interested in boys.

'She never said she wasn't interested in men.' My wolf said, I laughed at this mentally, but I knew what my wolf was leading on.

'Are you saying that your starting to become interested?' I asked hopefully, My wolf was silent for a moment before he replied.

'Yes, Fine, I'll give it a try.' He said, I would have loved to cheer him on when, but Lilac had found the love bite on her neck that I had given her, and her face was unreadable, her face contorted into a look of horror.

"Daddy, what is this?" Lilac asked, I didn't want to have to explain to her that I just sucked her neck so hard that I left a mark, my mark.

"Lilac, it's a...Hickey." I said slowly, she looked back at me before she started shaking her head, I walked towards her and stopped.

"Lilac, I'm so sorry, that was really-" Lilac stopped me by putting her hand up, I was even more frightened of her reply now.

"It's alright, I haven't met my mate yet, and I didn't stopped you, and I need to have a little fun, I deserve that much." Lilac said, I am shocked. Did she just say it was alright that I left a love bite on her neck.

Lilac walked past me out of the bathroom to the kitchen, I followed her into the kitchen and watched her pull out left overs, she turned to me and smiled.

"So, are you going to stand there and stare at me, or are you going to join me and talk about what just happened?"

----------------

Shoutout to: RheaNaomi (She has been commenting and voting on every chapter I have posted

I have 694 reads? That is absolutely amazing!

I'm having a cover contest, so please enter, just send me the covers DM wattpad, and the contest ends... whenever I want it to!

I'm also on the charts for werewolf #597, you guys have been such great fans so far!

I love you guys- Kisses, Taniya