Chapter 1

(Edited 3/30/16)

Lilac to the side, pretty right?

Lilac's P.O.V

"Mom, where is my undershirt?" I yell down the stairwell. My mom soon appears on the bottom step with my black camisole in hand.

"Are you looking for this?" my mom asks, waving it in the air teasingly. I roll my eyes as I walk downstairs and grab it from her hands.

I walk back up the stairs to my room where I get dressed in my shorts and blouse. Looking in the mirror, I examine myself.

My parents tell me every day how beautiful I am, and I eventually started believing them. I am 5'4 and have a toned body that I am very proud of. I have brunette hair with a hint of caramel, chocolate brown eyes, cherry colored lips, and adorable dimples on both cheeks. My skin is blemish free, giving me an innocent look, and to tell you the truth, I am innocent.

I haven't had sex yet, probably because I'm waiting for the one. I'm not interested in dating, and my dad helped me out with that by warding off any male that even looked at me in a "devouring" way.

My parents have told me the story of my birth tons of times. They told me of how precious and innocent I was at birth, and, therefore, the name Lilac came forth.
My mom always said that a Lilac was a precious flower, and when I was born I was precious, fragile, and innocent.

They also wanted my name to follow after the 'L' in the family. My mom's name is Lydia, my dad's name is Landon, and my name, if you haven't guessed yet, is Lilac.

My mom also has a 'poem' that she tells me when I am depressed. She says that she said the same exact words when I was born, and my father confirms the sweet story every time my mom tells me. She says I was, "A bundle of joy sweeter than honey, more innocent than a flower, and beauty more striking than Aphrodite."

I walked down the stairs into the living room where mom and dad were talking casually. My dad looked up when I walked in. He frowned in disapproval when he saw my outfit.

"Lilac, those shorts are too... short," my dad says frowning. I roll my eyes and I sit down next to him and snuggle into his warmth. My dad just chuckles and wraps his arms around my tiny body.

If you haven't guessed yet, I'm a daddy's girl.

My dad honestly isn't a bad looking guy. He has short dark hair and stands at about 6'4. Like all male werewolves, who have abs to die for and muscles that would make a she-wolf think naughty thoughts, my dad is unconditionally beauty.

"Oh, Landon, leave the poor girl alone! She's just growing up. She's 18 for God's sake!" my mom said, while slapping my dad on the shoulder. My mom turned to me and smiled.
"You look lovely Lilac. Breakfast is on the counter, sweetie." I smile at my mom as I stood up and walk to the kitchen to get my breakfast.

After eating my breakfast, I went back to the living room to my parents who were casually talking again.

My mom and dad shared so much love. They loved each other physically and emotionally, and I want my mate to love me the exact same way.

I sometimes wonder how it would feel to be marked and claimed and mated to my mate. They say it's supposed to be the best feeling ever, but I wouldn't know, and I don't want to know until I meet my mate.

I want my mate to be my first, I want to share that one special moment in my life with him, I want to be able to conceive his children, I want us to be a regular loving family like my mom and dad.