Chapter 12

Warning: Sexual Content Is In This Chapter.

Lilac P.O.V

I couldn't focus on what was happening around me, the only thing going through my mind at that moment was; How am I managing to get my father into bed?

It was a forbidden action to me, but at least we're only mating, not marking, not yet at least, I still want to save that for my mate when I do find him.

But, what will happen when I do find my mate? How will my father act, I'm pretty sure I wont find my mate for quite some time, and over that time I'm pretty sure me and my father's relationship will grow, what happens if I am the one that rejects him because I like my father more than him, or if my father has already marked me!

'Lilac! Our father is about to mate us! Stop talking about our mate for just one day, Please for me?" I sighed and nodded mentally before focusing on my father who was carrying me to his room, his face read happiness, but you could see the lust there quite easily.

He opened the door to his room and walked in, I didn't even have time to breathe before he had me pushed against the closed door and his lips were on mine, I acted on instinct and wrapped my legs around his waist and wrapped my arms around his neck. The kiss was like none other that we have shared, it was passion and love and lust all thrown into on kiss... and I loved it.

I gripped his hair in my fingers, and pulled slightly, I let out a moan when I was rewarded with one deep groan from my father. It felt weird being pushed up against a wall by my father, it felt weird that I was going to let my father mate me, but it felt so good I didn't want him to stop.

I wanted to go all the way, I wanted my father to make love to me.

His warm hands snaked up my shirt, and stopped at my hips and caressed them, I let out a breathless moan at his warm hands against my warm skin. But I was getting impatient, I didn't want any foreplay, I wanted to get straight to the point, I want him inside me. Now.

I pushed my chest against his desperately, I didn't care if I was desperate, as long as I get what I want, and I want him bad. The burning desire I felt this morning settled between my legs again, except it was stronger and it felt... good!

I let out another moan, I quickly took his head in my hands and smashed my lips against his, but this time it wasn't sweet nor gentle, it was rough and lustful, he pulled back with a deep chuckle, that one single sound made the burning desire ten times more desirable.

"You reek of arousal, Love" He said with another chuckle, a small smile spread across my lips at his words, I wrapped my legs around him tighter and that made him push me against the door harder without hurting me, I cupped his face and caressed it slightly.

"I want you, I want you inside of me, Daddy" His eyes went from his normal light brown to an exciting golden color, a growl released from his lips. Usually that would have scared any regular she-wolf, but it had a different affect on me, it made me want him even more.

I smiled, I had hit a sexual nerve, and if I kept going eventually his wolf would take over. Having sex with the wolf side of a werewolf is completely different than having sex with the human side. The wolves aren't afraid to do anything, they are... wild and aggressive, and just a tad bit animalistic but not in a way it can hurt their lover.

He lifted me off the door before carrying me to the bed, he put me on the bed gently and then climbed above me being careful to not squash me, he leaned down to my ear with a smirk, his eyes were still golden and it was quite the turn on for me. His breath hit my ear in a warm stream of air.