Chapter 43

Short Filler Chapter

Landon P.O.V

I downed my third glass of whiskey, not feeling any relief to my current situation. I ran a hand through my hair and loosened my tie.

A soft knock sounded at the door as I was filling my glass with more whiskey. I sigh and take a long gulp of the whiskey. I answer, my voice hoarse and gruff.

"Come in" I say. The door opens slowly, Lilac's beautiful face appears, a sad smile playing on her face. My heart jumps in my chest, love bubbling up inside of me without consent.

Lilac frowns at the whiskey in my hand. "You know I hate it when you drink" Lilac whispers. I shrug numbly, my muscles tense with hatred.

"You look beautiful, Lilac" I say, ignoring her statement.Lilac rolls her eyes, she walks over to the bed slowly and sits down next to me. Her scent immediately invades my nostrils.

Lilac's soft skin had a beautiful, natural glow to it. Her hair had flowers weaved through it precisely, bouncy curls fell down her back. The wedding dress fit her figure perfectly, her breast were pushed up perfectly, tempting my eyes to stare with every breath that rose her chest.

Lilac's chocolate eyes stared at me in sadness, her make-up made her eyes pop even more. The light make-up was enough to pull the whole look off, but her natural beauty will always be better than anything make-up can do for her.

"Thank you, you look quite handsome yourself" Lilac thanks. I nod and take another sip of the whiskey, Lilac's eye burn into the side of my head. A question hung in the air, but nobody wanted to ask it.

"Are you alright?" Lilac says. I let out a cold laugh, and shook my head in disappointment. I was nowhere near alright, I would never be until all was right. I would be okay until Lilac was back in my arms, back in our twins's lives.

"Why would I be? Your about to marry another man when I hoped that I would be in the position" I said angrily. Lilac frowned as tears welled in her eyes, she wiped them away, afraid she would mess up her make-up.

"I'm sorry, I was forced into this, and you know that! If I had the choice I would be home now, cuddling with our babies. I would be loving you, not... him" Lilac sighed. I shook my head, I hated that I felt like I couldn't stand up for her.

"He can't do this. You still bear my mark" I say in disbelief. Lilac shocked me by resting her head on my chest, she blew out a sigh and rubbed circles on my biceps.

"Not for long, he said for our honeymoon he was going to clear me of you mark. He said he was going to mark and mate me" Lilac said sadly. I ran my hand down her head and let out a growl, my wolf hated the idea of Lilac not bearing our mark anymore.

"I'll fight for you, Lilac. Just tell me, and I'll do it" I say calmly. Lilac smiles and looks up at me, but her eyes still shone bright with sadness. Lilac looked down before shaking her head, she lets out a low sob and buries herself further into my chest.

"If he knew I was here, he'd flip out. He doesn't want me around you Landon. He wants me to have his kids, but I don't conceive his kids" Lilac wails. "I don't want to love him, I can't love him" Lilac said. I rub her uncovered arm, a plan popping in my head suddenly.

"Then let's sneak our relationship. Lilac, I love you, I won't be able to live without you by my side" I say honestly. Worry shows in Lilac's eyes as she glances towards the slightly ajar door. Lilac bites her lip in anticipation.

"Your willing to sneak a relationship with a married woman?" Lilac asked. "And that married woman happens to be your daughter?" Lilac asked in disbelief. I nodded and straighten my back out, making Lilac sit up. Lilac nodded her head as if in understanding, a small smile spread across her face.

"Alright. Let's do it" Lilac said. Before I could mentally celebrate, Lilac's lips had crashed down on mine. Lilac was urgent, as if she had missed the feeling of my lips on hers. Lilac climbed on my lap as best as she could with the wedding dress on. Lilac pulled back from my lips, her claws extending.

"I hope don't like this shirt" Lilac breathed hard. I quickly shook my head and couldn't help but smile when Lilac all but tore my tux shirt to shreds. Lilac quickly loosened my tie and pushed me down on the bed. I smirked.

Was I about to sleep with the bride, my daughter, one hour before her wedding?

Lilac's hands scratched at the back of her dress, desperate to get it off. I unzipped the dress and smiled when I saw Lilac's lace bra and underwear. I lick my lips and push the dress off of her completely.

"We have sometime before the wedding starts to have a little 'time' to ourselves" Lilac whispered. I nodded and pulled her into a kiss, Lilac started to grind on my hardening member. I hand ran to her bra and I took it off as fast as I could, including her underwear.

So there she was, my daughter, the bride, naked on top of me. We were about to have sex one hour before the wedding begun. Talk about a difficult bucket list...

Lilac quickly pulled down my pants along with my boxers, freeing my hard member. Lilac smiled as she went lower, slowly placing kisses till she kissed the top of my díck. I groaned and tangled my fingers in her long hair, messing up her carefully done hair.

Lilac glanced up at me. "I don't care about me hair Landon, I care about us" Lilac said before taking my díck as far as she could into her mouth, I throw my head back and groan, feeling as if I would climax right then and there.

Lilac started to bob her head up and down on my díck, my grip on her hair got tighter as she sucked more. Lilac moaned around my member when I bucked my hips up, hitting the back of her throat. Lilac finally pulled away from my díck, lust shown clear in her eyes as she moved above me again.

Lilac took me into her hand and positioned it at her entrance. Lilac started to sit down on my díck, she let out a precious moan when suddenly...

I shot up in bed with a hard, rugged breath. Lilac groans and takes her arm away from my waist, she turns around on her other side, facing away from me. I look around the dark pack house room, and back at Lilac. I rub a hand over her belly quickly before standing up. 

I look down and notice I had a pretty serious hard on. It sucked that I couldn't let out the sexual tension, but I really didn't have that kind of leeway with sex right now. I sigh and walk into the bathroom, knowing I wasn't going to sleep anytime soon.

I splash water on my face before looking in the mirror. 

What was up with that dream, well, more like nightmare at the beginning. The end was a different story. But my question is...

Who is Lilac's Mate?

-----------------------

2 More Chapter Left

So I just wanted to put out a short filler chapter for you amusement... The next chapter will actually really count as a chapter! What do you think will happen next chapter?

What do y'all think of Landon's dream? How do you think he will react when he find out who Lilac's mate is? How do you think Lilac will react?

Leave Feedback!