Chapter 36

What Lilac's belly looks like uncovered to the top/side!

Lilac P.O.V

I woke up to Landon's warm arm wrapped around my body tightly, I blinked the tiredness away from eyes and turned to look up at Landon. He was already awake, his arm was folded behind his head and he was staring up at the ceiling.

"Morning" I say, Landon looks down at me and smiles, I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach just from that one action. Last night was amazing, sex with Landon was always amazing and mind-blowing.

Every time I see him naked, it's as if I've never seen him naked before. Every time I kiss him, touch him and just being around him makes me fall in love all over again. I love what Landon and I have, and soon enough, a baby would be crawling around.

I wanted Landon to open up about his past, I knew what Third-In-Commands do, they enforce their Alpha's law and if you overstep their word or law. Your dead.

He thought I would think he was a monster, to give the full fledged truth, it was kind of sexy to me and don't even get me started on how sexy that tattoo was! It was sweet that he didn't want to scare me, but his true nature years ago wouldn't scare me.

I bet he had scars, you couldn't kill a werewolf without them fighting you and who's to say Landon didn't get hurt severally at times? Werewolves couldn't scar, only if the cut or wound was deep enough, like getting attacked by a werewolf in wolf form when your in human form.

"Lilac, I have to go back to the pack house today to discuss jobs with Alpha James" Landon said, he sat up and swung his feet off the side of the bed, his back was to me and I was getting a front row view of his tattoo.

"What?" I say as I sit up abruptly, "Why didn't you tell me?" Landon looked at me apologetically, his eyes scanned over my covered body as if wishing I would uncover myself for one quick second and with how he was looking at me, I wanted to give him a full view everywhere.

"I didn't want to stress you out, and I wont be gone long" He said, his eyes scanned up from my body to my face. I sat up completely just like him, letting the covers go a little bit, my breast were now uncovered a little and Landon had visibly stiffened as he fought to not look down at my uncovered breast.

'He's so sweet, even when I want him to stare he won't' My wolf said lightly, I mentally laughed at her description of 'sweet'.

"You wouldn't have stressed me out, Landon" I say, I wasn't really angry just a little sad that he would be gone, because ever since we mated, we have been connected at the hip. Landon smiles as he scoots closer towards me on the bed, he rested his hand on my swollen belly affectionately.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you" He said, he was looking at my belly and rubbing it slowly, I couldn't help but smile at the picture-perfect opportunity right there. Landon pulls the covers off my upper body and puts them below my belly, I feel my nipples harden immediately at the cold air in the room.

Landon kisses my belly and just for the smallest of the second, I wish I could have felt the baby kick in return to Landon's kiss, I smile at the gesture as I place my hand on the side of my belly. I couldn't believe I was going to be a mommy finally! I'm happy that my child will actually have their father there for them, I'm glad that Landon didn't abandon me because of how forbidden this situation is.

"Hey there baby" Landon says to my belly, I laugh at his attempt to talk to the baby. Landon looks up at me, he ignores my breast as he comes eye level to me and gives me a quick peck on the lips, I smile at him and rub my hand over his bare back.

"I'm not leaving for an hour or so" Landon says lowly, "How about a bath?" He ask, I think over it even though I already know what I'm going to say, a bath with Landon sounds nice. I smile again and nod in response. Landon stands up and walks into the bathroom that is connected to the room.