Chapter 7

Landon P.O.V

God, what am I doing?

I have my daughter pinned against a wall, kissing her and basically forcing her to give me a chance. How could she have been so reluctant this afternoon but now she is in denial, it makes my wolf angry to know that she is practically rejecting us and even told us too.

Technically, my wolf has Lilac up against the wall and abusing her lips with our own, not like I was complaining, it was more like my wolf was complaining. He was the one just a few minute ago telling Lilac to accept us and give us a chance, and I'm not complaining about that either.

Lilac's lips were so soft against mine, it was like kissing her has became a drug to me, and I couldn't get enough. God, with the way I'm talking it makes her sound like my mate, and but she isn't my mate, she is my daughter.

Lilac pulls away from the kiss first breathing heavily, her cheeks are burning red in a blush as I smirk at her panting figure, Lilac then looks down as if in shame, when she looks down tears brim her eyes.

sh*t, not emotions, why did she have to cry?

"No, Lilac, don't cry, please don't cry" I say frantically, Lilac puts her hands up to silence me as she wipes away her tears, she forces a small smile at me.

"I'm sorry, this is all just so much on me, I don't even know how I feel about you, first I wanted to push you away, and now I just to kiss you" She wailed, I looked at her in sorrow as I pulled her to the bed and sat down with her on my lap.

"I guess I'm just so use to obeying, that doing something so... so taboo is scary to me" Lilac said quietly, I look at her in shock before wrapping my arms around her waist gently.

"For a moment I wanted to push you away, because this was all just so wrong, but then you came in here and kissed me... and all was lost" Lilac explained, I rocked her on my lap gently while rubbing her arms soothingly.

"Maybe I do need to loosen up" She said slowly while looking down, "Starting now" I was confused as I turned to her, but was shocked when her lips connect with mine, I let a groan as she straddled me, Lilac pulled back from the kiss and hopped of my lap quickly. My wolf growled in frustration.

"Hold on, I'll be right back" Lilac ran out the room quickly, a few seconds later I heard water turn off, I chuckled to myself lightly, my daughter is crazy. Lilac runs back in the room and smiles at me as she walked closer to me.

Lilac's eyes shimmered with an unknown emotion, she sat down on my lap but she didn't straddle me like last time, she leaned closer to my ear and nibbled on my earlobe, I let out a low growl at her actions.

'What part of our daughter is this? ' He asked puzzled, I mentally shrugged as an answer to him, but I knew he fully alert and awake waiting for Lilac's next move, And blue was I surprised.

"Tell me, Daddy" Lilac whispered seductively in my ear, I held back a groan as my arms circled around her waist tightly, Lilac's hands rested against my chest.

"What do you like best about me?" She asked lowly, I was caught off guard by her words as I pulled back and looked into her eyes, I raised an eyebrow and Lilac sent me an innocent smirk.

"Is it my personality? my smile?" Lilac paused as she leaned into my neck, she kissed up my neck to my earlobe where she nibbled it again.

"Or is it my body?" She whispered into my ear, I was shocked at her question, why was she asking? What is Lilac up to, it can't be anything near innocent. I pulled back again and looked into her eyes annd smiled at her smirking figure.

"Well Lilac, all of the above" I said with a deep chuckle, the same unknown emotion shimmered in her eyes, you could literally smell her arousal all over her body. Lilac stood up from my lap, my wolf growled in frustration again.

"Well, if you like my body" Lilac said, she took the hem of her shirt and pulled it over her head slowly, "How much do you like this?" Lilac finished her sentence, as I sat on the bed like a blubbering fish. Well I'm happy that I got out of bed to check out that 'noise', especially for this!

'Holy Sh*t!' My wolf cusses.

I would have laughed at this but Lilac was walking towards me, her black lace bra was tight and made her breast look 2x bigger than they really were. I felt my member harden at the sight of her clad in her tight bra.

A light giggle brought me out of my thoughts, Lilac had straddled me and was looking at me with the same unknown expression, or was that just lust?

"Do you like what you see?" Lilac asked sweetly, I nodded as I looked at her breast desperately, I desperately wanted to kiss them, and there were so many other things I wanted to do to her body in general, but I didn't want to scare Lilac, she had just semi 'accepted' me and I didn't want to ruin it.

Lilac's dark brown eyes looked at me, waiting for my next move, I gripped her hips and pulled her flush against my body as leaned down and started to kiss over the top of her breast, I kissed the valley of her breast as Lilac let out a breathless moan.

I pulled back from her chest, Lilac's head is back while her hands grip my shoulders tightly, I pulled her chin up to stare into her eyes, Lilac gives me a breathless smile and I return it wit,h.

"Your beautiful, Lilac" I said.

Lilac P.O.V

I'm so glad I wore a bra to bed, and I also made the smart decision to wear my tight black lace bra.

My whole plan changed when he came in here and kissed me, I noticed that I can't push him away, especially with what his wolf told me, my dad has also went through a hard time recently and it is kind of my job to cheer him up.

I don't know when I became so kinky, my wolf was feeding me all the sexual ideas, she was telling me to loosen up, and if you can't tell I have loosened up.

I mean, I'm straddling my father in with my shirt taken off!

If it wasn't for my wolf slightly taking control, I would have my shirt on, but I might still be straddling him...

From the look in my father's eyes, I know that he likes the sight I'm giving him, he looks slightly in trance as he stared at my showing cleavage. When his lips touches my skin, it was like a spark of energy across my skin, my wolf stirred in my head and purred at the feeling.

It felt amazing, the way his lips brisk over my skin softly, the way he is so gentle but can still drive me crazy without being rouge.

It official, I'm attracted to my father.
------------------------

Thanks for all the support, Love you guys!

Also, who want Landon's wolf in a POV?