Chapter 21

Lilac P.O.V

I let out a frustrated sigh as I moved against my mate's lap. I was going to be one month pregnant soon, I didn't have time for this Alex crap at all. I couldn't stress myself over this, Alex wasn't worth the death of my baby.

My father was my blanket of warmth and protection right now. I just loved the way he held me, the way he caressed my belly where our child was growing, how he made me feel things other males couldn't.

And the way he loved me.

I sat up on my elbows in anger. I didn't want to be here! Why can't Alex get the point that I'm mated to my father, the only way to remove it was if he dug it out of my skin, and that would hurt like a b*tch. I also didn't want to lose my father's mark, I wanted the world to know that I am his, and that he is mine.

"I want to get out of her" I said tiredly, for one I was tired, the pregnancy fatigued was really kicking my a*s. My father turned to me and frowned as he rubbed my arm, the soothing rhythm of him rubbing my arm was making me even more tired.

"Are you tired?" He asked, I nodded but I didn't close my eyes. How could I close my eyes when I'm in a dungeon of a crazy Alpha's pack house? He also wanted me to be his Luna, when really I just wanted to be my mate's Luna.

"I'm not going to sleep" I say, he nods as he pulls me close to him again, he didn't want me to get hurt, he didn't want the baby to be hurt and neither did I! I wanted both of them to be safe, but I knew that my mate wouldn't get out of here without a little abuse.

I heard foot steps, more like foot stomps, march down the stairs angrily. It was none other than the more alive than dead Alex... I thought my father killed him? That means that they have a sorcerer or witch on their side... And something told me it was Mason.

Alex was fuming as he walked into the cellar and walked to our cell, he flung opened the door and growled at me, I scurried across the floor away from him as his golden eyes stared at me with hate and disgust, my father was quick to get in front of me.

'No, I can handle this, get out the way' I say to him through our mind-link, he growls at me in the mind-link as he steps towards a growling Alex.

'I will protect you, even if it kils me' He say, I hated to growl at him but I had to do it. I growled at him through the link as I got up onto my feet and walked in front of him, right in front of Alex's fuming figure.

'Your child needs you, get out the way, I won't be killed, Okay?' He lets out an angered humph through the link, but doesn't fight me on my decision. Alex growls at me and started to walk towards me, I backed up until I was up against the wall and Alex's heaving chest was against my own heaving chest. I could see my mate out of the corner of my eye, he looked like he wanted to jump in but didn't deny my wishes, I knew that if I got into any serious trouble, he would jump in.

"You f*cking slut!" He growled at me, I inwardly gasped at his words. He is just saying things, you aren't a slut, Lilac. Alex backed up and looked at my stomach.

"Of course you don't even care about our mate bond, because your already marked!" He growled, he ripped my hair away from my neck, I let out a scream as my scalp started to burn in pain. Alex exmined my mark before throwing me towards my father, I stubbled but he still caught me with ease. He rubbed his hand over my hair as the pain started to settle.

"Mason made us mates because he is a sorcerer, I thought I finally had you, but no, you are mates with your filthy father-" I didn't let him finish as I growled at him, I didn't want anybody disrespecting my mate.

"Your father Lilac, over me? Not only that but you got pregnant! That is suppose to be my pup in there!" He growls as he points to my belly. Your baby doesn't belong in my stomach, this is my mates pup, and I'll never regret that.