Chapter 31

Lydia P.O.V

I stayed away from the house, I went everywhere in the forest but near there. I was heartbroken to see what was really going on between them. But, I was also wondering if there was something there that doesn't meet the eye at first glance. Maybe I saw it wrong.

But how could I have mistaken a romantic kiss for a father daughter kiss? It was wrong and gross on so many levels, I can't believe he chose Lilac over me! He could of at least chose somebody who wasn't related to me...

It made me feel like I had or at least use to have some sort of competition with Lilac. Did he always feel like this for her, or was it just brand new feelings that just popped out of nowhere? He was my mate, not hers! I know, I'm dead and I really can't show her up.

It was as if he didn't care for the wonderful eighteen years we had together, I was his true mate and Landon and I's relationship will always beat out some on-the-mark mate bound! He will always love me more, the mate bound we share or at least use to share wont allow him to feel anything close to what we had together.

Unless he really likes Lilac more than me... I mean what did Lilac have that I didn't? I gave him everything, well except for more kids which was a heartbreaking situation that I will never forget. Lilac was an innocent, sweet girl who was too scared to speak out at times, and I know my daughter will never change from her personality.

Landon had no use for her, he couldn't get anything out of her in a relationship. How could her true mate get anything out of her? She was an innocent girl who was too afraid to break the rules, I had no competitions with her because she can't give Landon half the things I gave him.

And what could Landon give her? After eighteen years with a guy you really get to know him really well. Landon was a dark man at times and it was scary but it could also be a turn on, but how could he get innocent little Lilac to be naughty and dark just like him?

Lilac was the complete opposite of me, Lilac had to take after somebodies personality. Lilac had an innocent side and seeing her taking after her father's dark side was a cold thought that I didn't want to even believe will happen, but like they say.

Every good girl has a bad side...

Lilac does have a bad side, why else would she take my mate? I didn't want to hate my daughter but my wolf was angry that somebody else was making my mate happy and I could help but hate the person who doing so.

The things I could so if I was alive right now! I could make Landon think straight and see how much of a mistake it is to date Lilac, how much of a mistake he's making by switching from me to her. He'll never be able to love her as much as he loved me. There wasn't much to Lilac that will drive a man crazy, so their relationship wont last long.

They can't even have a successful relationship, they can't love each other without it being awkward, and sex would just be weird, making kids would just be creep and wrong on so many levels. I have nothing to worry about, Lilac wont break the rules just to do something so taboo with her father!

I'll make sure of it...

Lilac P.O.V

"Stop it!" I whine out as Landon kisses my neck softly while he stood behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist. I was cooking and with Landon kissing my neck, it was prohibiting the turn out of this food and the turn out of me jumping him on the kitchen counter.

"And why can't I kiss my mate?" He ask stubbornly, I could hear the teasing tone in his voice. I roll my eyes as I put down the spoon and wrap my arms around his neck gently and look into his eyes. Landon smiled as he leaned down and kissed my lips, I kissed back in the same gentle manor.

"Because, Unless you want dinner to be burned, I suggest you stop" I say with a laugh, Landon rolled his eyes but non the less, walked over to a stool that was facing me and sat down. I shook my head as I turned back around to continue cooking.

It was about 7:00 at night, the sun was setting in a peaceful pink, orange and red haze. I decided to start dinner which was kind of hard when your mate was literally two steps behind you, and they didn't want to leave your side!

I've been drowsy and hormonal lately, and I don't mean my sexy drive either. At times I would just get angry at the most random things, and then I would do a complete 360 flip and I would act like a complete angel. Landon for some reason thought this was so funny!

I also felt so fat sometimes, my belly now had a swollen look to it and you could tell more easily that I was pregnant, but it was still kind of hard, still it didn't beat the fact that I was growing faster than normal.

Thanks Landon!

I persuaded Landon to move into the apartment I liked, he didn't really fight me on it. So we started packing and he wouldn't even let me pack half the time because I was 'Pregnant and fragile', just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I can't carry boxes! I'm only one month pregnant for god sake's!

Anyways! We should be moving in about one week and we will be buying it soon by driving back into town and doing all that fun stuff. Landon was going to fact like I was his wife, I mean I had his last name and I was pregnant with his pup, so people will never guess I am his daughter!

Every thing was good... Oh no, how could I have forgotten about that?! I turn around to meet Landon's eyes and find him already staring at me, but once I turn around he kind of snaps out of his trance and stops staring at my like a deranged psycho.

"Landon... Is there a pack surrounding the city?" I ask slowly, Landon smiled sheepishly as he stands up and grabs my hands in his large one, he then pulls me to a stool and sits me down with him beside me. He scratches his head while looking everywhere but me.

He lied to me...

"I was going to tell you about that eventually" He said sheepishly, I groaned as I stood up abruptly. Landon looked at me with curiosity and fear. I wasn't going to blow my fuse Landon, gosh, he's treating me so fragile.

"We have to join a pack to move and you didn't think telling me would be important?" I ask calmly, Landon eyes me carefully at my calm tone.

"I'm sorry Lilac" He says, he sounded like a shunned puppy and it broke my heart. A smile replaced the frown on my face as I wrapped my arms around his warm neck, Landon circled his warm, muscular arms around my tiny waist in a hug.

"It's okay, just tell me when something this important has to do with something this big! I'm guessing we have to meet the Alpha when buy the apartment?" I ask, Landon smiles sheepishly again. He pulls me on his lap and kisses my neck, he rubs his hand over my belly where his child grew.

"We don't have to if you don't want to" He says softly, I rest my head on his shoulder and shake my head no.

"No, were going to meet him" I say, Landon rocks me slowly as he rest his lips on my mark and starts to nibble on it softly. A low moan left my lips as he kissed up to my earlobe, where he started to suck on it slowly.

"Don't push yourself Lilac, we don't want our pup hurt" He says lowly.

Don't push yourself... Who knew that was going to happen half my pregnancy?

---------------------------

Editors! Any editors? Do you know an editor?

Time skip or no?

That last line was a little foreshadowing... Get it?

I posted this chapter on accident so if you commented please comment again... I'm desperate for comments... Lol.

The cover to The sequel is to the side/top Comment what you think!

L        E        A        V        E                F        E        E        D      B        A        C        K        !