Chapter 18

Lilac P.O.V

"I'm pregnant?!" I repeat, dad smiled as he nodded at me. I wrapped my arms around him a hug as I felt tears start to brim my eyes in excitement.

I'm pregnant with my mates pups for nine months!

He pulls back and lays his hand on my belly affectionately and caresses it slowly, he smiled as he looked at my belly, I brought my hands down to cover his as I smiled at my belly.

"I'm a mommy" I whisper, the reality finally settles in that I'm going to give birth and raise a baby, and the father of the child is my father, but I have to admit, my father is a sexy guy!

"And I'm the daddy" He says laughing, I smiled as I lean in and kiss him softly, but the kiss was cut short when I heard a scream outside, I was startled as I jumped back from him. I put my hand on my racing heart as my father let out a low growl.

I put a hand over my mouth as I started to feel sick, I rubbed a hand over my belly to calm my stomach, dad turned to look at me worriedly, but I felt the disgusting substance travel up my throat.

I quickly shot up and ran to the bathroom, I quickly got down on my knees and emptied the few contents in my stomach, my mate wasn't far behind me as I soon felt his large hand rubbing my small back.

I stood up after I was done and cleaned my mouth out as I steadied myself on the counter, who was that screaming?

"What was that?" I stuttered out, dad frowned as he stared at me warily and shrugged. He rubbed my back as I looked at the ground.

"Are you Okay?" He asked, I nodded as I ran my hand over my flat belly. Soon there would be a bulge then a full on baby bump!

He rested his hand on my belly as if protecting me and his unborn child, it felt right saying that it was his child. My father, my mate, Landon, daddy.

'Landon, His name is so... right!' My wolf said dreamily, all I could do was laugh, mentally of course.

"Well, what ever it was, wasn't happy" I said as I walked out of the bathroom and to the kitchen. I was now hungry and craving strange things, pregnancy problems... Amirite?

"Don't stress yourself out about it, okay?" I nodded as I walked to the fridge to get food, as I bent over I literally felt my mates eyes glued to my butt, my shirt was long enough to end mid thigh... but that ...was just too short for him.

I heard a groan of frustration as I bent farther down to pick up some mixed fruit in the refrigerator. I smirked as I came back up and walk to the drawer to get a fork. One that wasn't silver of course, because that would have burned me, and that would have been bad.

I sat across from a dark eyed mate of mine as I picked up my fork and started eating, he watched me carefully as he narrowed his eyes on me. I finally looked him in the eye and raised my eyebrow.

"Are you sure your Okay?" He asked, I frowned as I nodded. It was just a scream, it wasn't like he got killed or something. It was just a scream, it can't hurt me, but who screamed? There aren't a lot of werewolves who just go around screaming about things... Hopefully.

"Let's not focus on that, let's focus on the fact that I'm going to be a mommy! I'm so excited" I squealed, he smiled as he looked at my excited figure in amusement. I loved the idea of being pregnant, sure it may be weird since the father is my father, but I didn't care, I loved him, and that wasn't going to change.

"Nine months may seem long Lilac, but it goes faster than you suspect" He said, "In no time we'll be holding our baby" He said, I smirked as I started to think about genders. I had my bets on a boy this time, I'm going to have tries at this so I'm pretty sure I can get at least one boy.

"I want a baby boy" I said still smirking, he frowned as he looked at me. 

"I like girls better than boys, girls are just so easy to raise" He said smiling at me, I rolled my eyes as I ate another piece of fruit.

"Your crazy" I said laughing, I looked down at my belly with a smile as I rubbed it again. I couldn't keep my hands off of it, dad laughed as he looked at me in amusement again. I couldn't blame him, I probably looked mental rubbing my stomach repeatedly with a large smile on my face.

"I think your baby crazy" He said laughing, I rolled my eyes as I continued to caress my stomach lovingly. I finished eating and put my bowl in the sink as I walked over to my mate, he opened his arms and let me sit on his lap, his hands soon found mine which were still on my belly and caressed slowly, copying my actions.

"My Loves" He said, he kissed my cheek as he rocked me slowly.

Mason P.O.V

'We'll make a move in three days, Okay?" Alex asked, William's eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"How are going to get them back to our pack house?" Alex looked at me and I nodded, I stood up as the spotlight focused on me.

"I'll command Landon outside, and when Lilac notices that he is gone she'' of course follow after him where we will trank her" I said maliciously, Alex narrowed his eyes on me and I turned to him and raised an eyebrow.

"Don't hurt Lilac, Mason, keep in mind that she will be my Luna and that she is your brother's daughter, she has done nothing to you, it is Landon who has betrayed you" I rolled my eyes as I sat down again and crossed my arms over my chest.

"I don't care if she is my niece, but I'll leave her alone, I'll let the first impression do all the talking and see if I like her" I said darkly, Alex and William rolled their eyes at me but smiled anyway.

"I have faith that this plan will go through" Alex said confidently, I smiled at his faith in my magic and plan.

This plan will go through.

--------------------------------

I don't really feel like keeping up with pregnancy weeks... I'm so pathetic ;)

I want to catch up on reading, leave book suggestions!

Landon is so sweet, but as the story goes on hopefully you can see his dark side...

QOTCWhat do you want as a name and gender for the baby?

Rate: ★★★★★★★★★★

What do you rate my story on a scale from 1 to 10?

Leave Feedback!