Chapter 30

Landon P.O.V

-One Week Later-

It has been one weeks since Lilac's and I's wolves had their... special time together, over this one week Lilac has managed to persuade me to move into the apartment she liked, and I didn't have a problem with that, as long as she was happy.

So we have spent our time packing up to some extent, and by that I mean, I didn't let Lilac carry anything too heavy and sometimes I just wouldn't let her pack. She was irritated at first with me, but I was just worried about her and the baby, I wouldn't be able to cope knowing that they got hurt on my watch.

Lilac's stomach had grown a little over this one week also. And as her belly grew, my worry grew for her safety. I didn't want any harm to come to her when she was so fragile and vulnerable, but what do you suspect? It was our first pup, sure it might not have been my first pregnancy experience but it was Lilac's.

But, for a mommy-to-be Lilac didn't show half the worry I thought she would, she was so calm and didn't freak out about every little thing, it actually helped me stay calm. If she was freaking out about the baby's arrival then I would of course freak out about the arrival also, because she was freaking about about the arrival. Makes sense right?

Lately my wolf has just been talking about how much he loves Lilac, I just couldn't believe this was my big, bad wolf talking like a whipped wolf. He was always so serious and cold at times, but now that Lilac is our mate and so many more things to us than just a daughter, he has been more... intact with his emotions I guess.

He was also excited for our pups arrival, he just loved the idea of Lilac carrying our pup, I loved the idea of Lilac carrying our pup. It was just the excitement of something so forbidden, not to mention that I was in love with her and I wanted her to birth our pups.

I was in love with her...

I was more in love with her than I ever was with past girlfriends, and my Ex-mate. How could my daughter make me feel like I was love sick? How could I have did something so taboo and not even care? How could I kiss her, make love to her, show love to her that fathers don't show to their daughter, and interact with her so intimately and not be prohibited by the fact that she was my daughter?

How could she even carry out a relationship with me? Did she ever feel like she was of some competition with Lydia? Did the fact that she was mated and marked to her father ever bother her? Did the fact that she was going to give birth to her father's pup in five moths ever disgust her?

Well, even if it did disgust her, she did a great job at hiding it. But I knew well enough that she wasn't disgusted, she was the opposite actually. She was actually enjoying her time being pregnant, and I'm pretty sure she wouldn't have had sex with me this many times if she was disgusted. She just showed me so much love that it was kind of impossible to believe that she was more disgusted with than in love with me.

Maybe I didn't deserve Lilac, maybe she deserved to find her true mate, maybe his mark was suppose to be on her neck and not mine, maybe the baby in her stomach deserved to be his and not mine. But here I was, in a relationship with my mate, with my mark on her neck and my baby growing inside of her. Lilac was so nice, caring and innocent, no man should even think about breaking her heart and I didn't plan on breaking her heart anytime soon or ever actually.

'Even if he did deserve to have his mark on her neck, Lilac wouldn't give him the time of day' My wolf said proudly. I wonder if he ever missed Lydia, did he want her alive and everything back to normal? Where Lilac and I were just father and daughter, nothing else.