Chapter 17

Landon P.O.V

Waiting the one week to see if Lilac's scent would change to tell if she is pregnant was like hell. Lilac couldn't sit down or even think clearly she was so excited, I couldn't blame her either because I was excited myself. I was going to find out if my mate was pregnant.

But, as the week slowly passed, more signs started to show up. Just yesterday Lilac had a backache, and Lilac's breast have became more sensitive, all she did yesterday was whine that her back and breast ached, so I stayed away from any bedroom activity all week till I had the green light.

Morning sickness hasn't been that easy on Lilac either, for the past 3 days I have woken up to Lilac gagging her guts out in the bathroom, I felt bad but Lilac would always say she would do anything for the baby, even go through morning sickness.

Among all the pregnancy symptoms Lilac has been going through, she has actually started to think about names, I of course thought it was too early but I didn't stop her from giving out names. Lilac said that she wanted to stay with the 'L' name trend in the family and I agreed.

So far for boys she has picked. Leo, Luke, Lucca and Lucas. I personally like Leo the best, but Lilac liked Luke better, I didn't want to upset her so I kept my opinion to myself and let her pick Luke... For now.

She also has girl names. Layla, Lucy, Lucia and Leanna. This one we actually liked the same name so there was no fights and both turned out happy with the name Lucy.

My wolf wouldn't allow me to be far away from Lilac, he wanted me to stay right by her side just incase something happens or she falls. Being close to Lilac also allowed me to help her when she needed it. Yesterday when she had the back ache she kept on asking me to give her a massage, and of course everytime I complied.

It was now early morning, and today was suppose to be the day Lilac's scent change since 2 weeks from today we mated for the first time. Lilac was still sleeping, she never woke up this early anyway and it also may be fatigue. But, I couldn't sleep right now, I was finding out if Lilac, my mate, my daughter was pregnant! How could sleep?

Lilac moved against me but didn't wake up, I breathed a sigh of relief, after today is over she'll need all the sleep she can get and I didn't want to deprived her of sleep.

I got up out of the bed and walked downstairs to the kitchen. Why not make her breakfast? Even if she can't keep it down!

'I don't like being this far from her' My wolf grumbled, I let out a sigh as I took out the bacon and eggs with the pancake mix.

'She's sleep, when she wakes up her scent should be in the transition of changing or her scent should already be changed, just calm down she's fine' I said, he copied my action of sighing before burying himself in my mind again.

I started to make the food and setting it up on plates for Lilac. I was almost done when I felt warm arms wrap around my waist and her warm figure on my back.

"Good morning" She said, her voice was angelic and calm, different from her usual excited tone. I turned off the stove before turning around to face her, a beautiful smile played on her lips and her bed head was sexy but cute at the same time.

"And good morning to you beautiful" I said, I have to admit, being in a relationship with my daughter is weird, but I have to admit it also, she was so loving and she was also a great lover if I must say so, but she knows me so well and I know her so well, if kind of just works out.

"Well I actually fell beautiful, I didn't have any morning sickness today, but I suspect it will come along eventually" She said, I smiled as I leaned down and kissed her on the lips, Lilac pulled away and rested her forehead on mine.