Chapter 29

Landon's Wolf P.O.V

I was the luckiest wolf on earth, or at least I felt like I was the luckiest wolf on earth! 

I was mated to an amazing woman, and we had our first pup on the way! She was my daughter and now that I have so many feelings for her, I really don't care that she is my daughter. If I did care or pay attention to the fact that she was my daughter, I wouldn't have been able to do half of the things I've done.

I mean, I just had sex with my daughter's wolf and she wasn't that different from Lilac, she was sweet and innocent just like Lilac. At first she was timid to do anything but as I encouraged her, she became more open to everything we did tonight.

Her moans were so delicate and to know that I made her moan so loudly all night, made me feel honored somehow. To know that she gave up the opportunity to meet her true mate all for me and that she let me mark her instead of her true mate, made me feel honored.

Lilac was going to have to deal with the drama of meeting her true mate. He was going to be so happy at first when he sees her, but then he'll see my mark on her neck and if I'm lucky, he'll see the protruding belly of Lilac carrying my child, not his child.

It would be more drama if he found out Lilac was my daughter, but I didn't want to deal with or even think about Lilac meeting him right now, I just wanted to think Lilac and I, and what was going on right now in our life.

I am in love with Lilac and I had to agree with Landon, Lilac made me feel some kind of way the Lydia never could. Lydia was my true mate, our bond should have been stronger than Lilac's and I's because we aren't true mates, but our bond somehow felt stronger than the one I shared with Lydia.

I was more in love with Lilac than I ever was with Lydia. I connected with Lilac's wolf more than I ever connected with Lydia's wolf, Lilac's wolf made me feel special and everything about Lilac's wolf was 10x better than Lydia's wolf.

Sex with Lilac's wolf only confirmed that everything with Lilac was better than with Lydia. Lilac's wolf was the complete opposite from Lydia's wolf, much like Lilac was the opposite from Lydia. Lilac's wolf actually let me leave love bites on her, all over her actually.

I never ever got to leave love bites on Lydia, she was never into that. She said it was too 'possessive' and that she didn't want any on her ever. Lilac's wolf was actually open to the idea, quite open actually. At first she was startled when I left the first on her but after that, I left love bite where ever I could get my lips on.

Including her breast and other places down south...

I just couldn't get enough of her tonight, it was like I had been sexually starved and I was just making up for it tonight. Every kiss, every touch, every moan made me crazy. Lilac's wolf drove me crazy, Lilac drove me crazy.

I just felt so out of control when she was around me. I was just like Landon, whipped and at her beck and call. I just never felt like this with Lydia, I actually felt the opposite at times with Lydia. I felt guilty finally admitting the truth after all these years, all these years I felt like I was faking my love for Lydia all those years.

My love for Lilac was so real and true, that sometimes it was like Lilac was my true mate. I could actually show love to her during sex openly, unlike Lydia where sex felt like a simple f*ck and no emotions were shown half the time, but Lilac was full of emotions during sex.

Who knew my daughter could make me feel like this?

Lilac's wolf was so honest with me, she told me how she felt and for the most part she was always happy. We talked about the baby and if I was lucky, we would talk about our love for each other. She was bothered that much by the fact that I was her father, our love kind of over powered the whole fact.

Lilac's wolf kept me company and I guess I kept her company also, but her company I liked and I actually cherished it. I couldn't put my finger on it yet, but there was something about Lilac, something that Lydia didn't have, something that Lydia never had actually.

I let out a sigh as the question actually stumped me, but I'll think about that another time. A time where it isn't in the middle of the night and Lilac and Landon are sleeping, maybe Lilac's wolf wasn't asleep and I could talk to her? But what were the possibilities of that? But it was worth a try!

'Love, Are you awake?' I asked in the mind link we shared, she replied almost instantly with a light laugh as a response, finally, somebody to talk to other than myself!

'Your sticking to calling me Love aren't you?' She asked, I felt my mood instantly brighten at her playful question, I nodded to her laughed.

'I love you don't I? So it just works out!' I say, I could almost sense her roll her eyes at my statement.

'You have to love me after everything we did tonight!' She said while she laughed, I could her the teasing tone in her voice. Two can play that game!

'You confirmed that when you were moaning my name' I said, her laughing instantly quieted down and I could just sense the blush and embarrassment that came with my comment.

'Whatever' She grumble lowly, I let out another deep chuckle but soon quiet down to continue our conversation.

'So, are you starting to feel the effects of being pregnant?' I ask calmly, her soothing laugh met my ears. Her laugh was like music to my ear, and I never wanted it to end.

'Starting? I've been feeling the effects of being pregnant, Lilac already feels fat!' She said, I knew this would eventually happen, you know, when my mate starts feeling fat while she is pregnant and it was my job to tell her that she was sexy no matter what form she was in.

Except it was true this time! Lilac actually makes a really sexy pregnant woman.

'She isn't fat, she's pregnant and plus she is sexy, she has nothing to worry about' I said dramatically, she lets out a drawled sigh as.

'Coming from the one who isn't pregnant with an alpha blood baby' She said, I laughed as I started to feel a little bad that I put her through this, It should have been enough that I got her pregnant but then this popped up and made everything more complicated.

'This would be less complicated it you would have met your true mate' I said, my happy mood dropped down as I though of her finding her true mate and leaving me. She scoffed at my statement in return.

'Oh stop! I wouldn't trade you for my true mate for all the money in the world, I rather give birth to your Alpha children than my true mates children, I'm perfect happy with you and that won't change even when I do meet my true mate!' She said, my mood instantly brightened up at her claim as I growled in approval, she purred back at my growl playfully.

Her purr made me want her moaning my name as I thrust into her again, We have to do that again sometime!

'Keep doing that Love and you'll being purring my name' I say darkly, she lightly moaned at my tone of voice. She was pushing it wasn't she?

'Maybe I want to be purring your name' She said lowly. It was shocking to say this was the same innocent Lilac, her wolf was just like her, Lilac could be naughty but sometimes I thought her wolf was a little bit more naughty and kind of beat her out... Typical wolf behaviour.

Doesn't beat the fact that both of their naughty side are sexy as f*ck...

'Playful tonight aren't we, Love?' I ask huskily, she giggles in response which brings a wolfish smile to my face.

'Only for you' She says happily. It felt good to know that she only did things for me, and this side of her was reserved strictly for me and no other male, and it was staying that way.

'Your so perfect, Love'

-------------------------

I just wanted to give you guys a filler chapter on Landon's wolf, I also wanted to show you guys his relationship with Lilac's wolf, Aren't they the cutest things?

QOTC: Should the council make Landon an Alpha?

Leave me feedback -You guys haven't been commenting as much and it is making me sad ;(-