Chapter 5

Who likes the new cover that I made?

Lilac P.O.V

A love bite? Seriously, A love bite!

My dad just gave me a mark. One that isn't permanent unlike an actual mating mark, but I can't get angry. I didn't stop him so that is my fault, but I couldn't stop him, those kisses felt so good, and I guess it was exciting for me because it was my first kiss. Not to mention it was with my dad.

So, because of that, here we are at a dinner table eating leftovers from yesterday, and trying to comprehend what just happened in the living room. My wolf has been silent through the 'conversation'.

"What do you mean feelings?" I asked my dad in confusion. He looked at me with slight agitation.

"How many times do I have to say this? I think I might have feelings for you" He said for the 7th time today, I looked down and tried to think about that.

Why would he have feelings for me, I know his mate is dead and all, but that doesn't mean that he stopped loving her.

"W-why do you have feelings for me? Your my dad, that isn't right, that kiss wasn't right." I said slowly. My dad looked down in guilt at his hands.

"I guess because you've been so patient and nice to me, it made me look at you in a whole new light" He said, dad looked into my eyes looking for some type of emotion, the only emotion I could muster up is confusion.

"What type of 'whole new light' are you looking at me with?" I asked, dad's face flushed of all color, and mine soon followed.

"Ew, oh god dad that's so gross" I screamed, the thought of my dad checking me out and looking at me with love was weird, but I couldn't help but feel a little naughty and rebellious.

"I'm sorry, Lilac, maybe I'm just desperate because of your mother's death, but I know what I'm feeling, maybe I was caught up in the moment and kissed you" He said, I looked at him in question, I really just wanted to talk to my wolf about this.

"What do you think this means for us? Your my dad and I'm your daughter, this is wrong on so many levels" I said quietly, dad shrugged as his answer, leaving me to ponder over my next question.

"Do you really look at me like that? You haven't even seen me... you know" Dad looked up at me, his eyes had slightly darkened, a small smirk curved at his lips.

"About that..." He said darkly, I looked at him in shock, his attitude just went 360 in under 360! That could only mean one thing.

His wolf

"What do you mean?" I asked meekly, his wolf smiled, before reaching over the table and grabbing my hand gently.

"When Alex was being a pervert, I might have caught a glimpse of your body, it wasn't important to me till now, I'm guessing your confused on what I think?" He said calmly, I didn't know what to say, so I didn't say anything, I just nodded.

"Your mother's death, it is still hard on me, but my companion or your father, isn't lying about those feelings he was talking about, it is starting to affect me, Lilac, and sooner or later..." His wolf said trailing off, I just nodded as I looked down.

Both of them, my dad more than both of them, but a werewolves' wolf amplifies their emotions, which makes them do stupid things, such as the kiss this morning, or maybe that was all my father, no wolf involved.

"By the way, you have a glorious body, you must have got that from your mother" He said, I looked up at him shocked, but there was no shame or embarrassment showing on his face, just a sly smirk.