Chapter 26

Lilac P.O.V

"Alpha's Blood?!" I say in shock. Landon tenses beside me at the new found information. I wanted so badly to not believe Mason but I just couldn't bring myself to it. This Alpha Blood would effect my pregnancy majorly!

From gestation period to hormones, Alpha children gestated over 6 months and they were more possible of being boys than anything, I probably wouldn't give birth to any girls if every single one of our children follows after their father.

Alpha blood coursing through Landon's veins... It actually explains a lot, it explains why he was able to kill Alex so easily, why his wolf is so powerful and why he is so powerful.

Alpha's have it rough when it comes to emotions. Werewolves already had a hard time keeping their wolves at bay, but alphas had to deal with the whole package of being a werewolf.

Usually a she-wolf would be ecstatic to find out that her mate has alpha blood, they usually feel honored and usually feel the need to flaunt. My wolf feels the need to flaunt but I felt the exact opposite.

I would be giving birth sooner than I thought!

I will be 6 months pregnant but I will look 9 months, I'll grow faster than normal... Great.

"And I should believe you why?" Landon asks. Mason rolls his eyes as he sits up and looks at me.

"It's clear as day Landon, I didn't get why you were so powerful at first but then I pieced together the evidence" Mason says slowly. "Alpha blood, and that little spell I just cast on your unborn pup confirmed all my suspicions, of course being a rouge prohibits your abilities, but none the less your practically an alpha rouge"

My unborn pup was exactly like his father. I was going to have an interesting family.

Mason's eyes turn to me and examined me for a minute, I felt tiny under his hard stare. Mason's stare transferred to my belly. His stare made my belly feel bigger than it really was, it made the tiny swollen part of my belly seem like I was already 6 months pregnant, but really I still had 5 more months to go.

"And poor Lilac is going to be affected drastically by carrying an Alpha blood child" Mason says. Landon looks at me in sorrow but he knew that he couldn't deny what Mason was saying. He was speaking pure sense and you couldn't counter him on that.

"Should I go through the changes of the pregnancy?" He asked, but it wasn't really a you chose question, it was a statement question and even if didn't want to hear them, I was going to hear them anyway.

'Are you Okay?' Landon's soft, soothing voice asked in my head. The sound of his calming voice helped me calm down. I'm scared and I have no idea what the first thing is when it comes to carrying alpha children.

"Stop beating around the bush, Mason, How did I get this Alpha Blood?" Landon sneered out. Mason smirks as he stood up and paced in front of the couch he was sitting on.

I can't take this!

It was too much for my tired brain, I lay my hands on my belly and rest my head on Landon's shoulder in frustration.

"Our mother kept a lot of secrets Landon, and I was hoping you could help me figure out where that Alpha Blood came from. Our mother is still alive, me and you could make an amazing team" Mason said, "Just think, and an alpha rouge and a sorcerer, Lilac can be there for support" Mason finished. I rolled my eyes as I caressed my belly slowly.

This baby was going to be here sooner than I thought, I could help but keep that single idea running through my mine.

"Instead of talking revenge, can we talk about how my pup is going to be here 3 months earlier?" I asked bitterly, Mason smirked at my bitter tone as he sat down. Landon looked at me in shock and sorrow once again.

I bet he was shocked because I was never this rude, I was always so nice and if I was rude like this, I would immediately apologize. I just needed time for this new news to sink in and I would be back to the sweet, Innocent and nice pregnant Lilac. But right now, Mommy Lilac wasn't feeling it.

"Well, you should know the usual basics for Alpha babies, you know, Intelligent at an early age and grows faster than normal were babies, the reason why this pregnancy is shorter" He said, I rolled my eyes. I already knew all that and I didn't need to be reminded that my unborn child will be a super baby because his father's mother is a lying b*tch!

"This is unbelievable" I whispered to myself, but I must have not whispered it that quietly because both men are now looking at me uncertainly. They thought I was going to blow my pregnant fuse, and I felt like I was going to blow a fuse with all of this information.

I just found out my mate has Alpha blood, not only that but my baby was following after his father's traits. Not only that but I didn't follow after the traits, so there was a good chance that my own child will be stronger then I ever will be just in my womb!

"I can't deal with this right now" I muttered, I stood up quickly and made my way up the stairs to Landon and I's room. I didn't go in my room anymore, just to get clothes but other than that I was usually in this room.

I didn't really get that far into the room before Landon's warm arms wrapped around my waist and his soft lips attacked my neck with kisses. I blew out a sigh of content as I started to feel bad for treating him the way I just did.

Stupid Mate Bond.

"I'm sorry, It's just a lot to take in, I'm carrying a pup with Alpha blood" I said as I turned around, "You just don't stop coming surprises, do you?" I asked as I pecked him on the lips. Landon smiled as he looked into my eyes.

"I know it's a lot to take in, still trying to adjust myself, but hey, at least you don't have to carry the baby for nine months!" He said, I laughed at his statement as I sat down on our bed.

"How are you taking it?" I asked, he sat down and pulled me closer to him.

"Not that shocked actually, you can't say you didn't see it coming!" He with a light laugh.

It was true, you could see it coming. His wolf was just so power emitting and my dad would make a good alpha if I say so myself. or maybe it is just the mate bond talking.

'He would be a sexy Alpha also' My wolf muttered, I mentally rolled my eyes. But I had to agree, thinking of him in a commanding way made my core tingle in excitement. Think of him being the big, bad Alpha made me wet.

Looks like I'm having another wet dream tonight.

"Wait, you left Mason downstairs alone?" I asked as I stood up and headed towards the door. Landon shrugged as he walked up behind me and placed a kiss on my neck. His hands massaged my belly as he continued to kiss my neck.

"Your more important" Landon whispered into my ear, I couldn't help the low moan that escaped my mouth at his close proximity. I couldn't think straight with his hands on me, his lips on me and him whispering in my ear. Those three things were a recipe for sex.

I walked down the stairs to see Mason gone, I turned to Landon and frowned, he just shrugged again as he grabbed my hand and pulled me back upstairs.

"Your sleepy, you need rest" Landon said, I happily jogged up the stairs to the room once again as I jumped on the bed. Landon got behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed my neck softly.

"Sweet Dreams, Love"

-----------------------------

I.Hate.School -Vote if you hate school!-

QOTC: What should happen next?

We are now at 12.5K Almost there!

Y'all are really amazing with all these reads and votes and feedback!

Leave me Feedback!