Chapter 9

Lilac's Wolf P.O.V

My dad isn't my mate.

I keep telling myself that, but I can't make myself stop wanting him to mate me, mark and claim me as his. I think I might be falling for them faster than Lilac! I know Lilac, and Lilac is just scared and overwhelmed by everything that has happened.

Okay... maybe she isn't overwhelmed right now

But Lilac is just afraid to fall in love with them, she is scared of doing something so forbidden, she is scared of what our mate will think of us when we find him, maybe I am too but I just want to live in the moment before we find our mate. Because when we find our mate, we will be 'busy' with our mate and to busy laboring and taking care of our mates pups.

As a she-wolf, it was one of my main priorities to carry and birth my mates pups, for some she-wolves it just might be to have kids, no mate involved, maybe because they didn't like their mates, which was rare but it can happen.

But, was it wrong that I wanted to carry somebody else's child that isn't my mate? And that 'somebody' just happens to be my father!

But, we have a long way till our 'relationship' escalates to bedroom activity. Well, that is if this 'relationship makes it that far, I'm excited to see how far this will go. Lilac went pretty far this times, taking her shirt of so our father can admire our body.

Our Father!

Thinking of him sexual made me feel exactly like Lilac, naughty and rebellious, it was a change from out usual good girl/innocent girl demeanor. Just thinking of him without a shirt on and just thinking of him naked period, made me feel something... I've never felt before.

I was brought out of my thoughts when a probing at my mind-link like somebody was trying to talk to me, caught my attentions. The only person I share a mind-link with is my 'pack', which was my parents, but since mom is gone, that leaves the link to my father and I.

I knew it was my father's wolf, I have wanted to talk to him for a while now and wanted to talk to me, talking to his wolf made me excited because of what we are going to talk about, we were probably going to talk about Lilac and Landon, or we could just talk about from a wolves' point of view.

I was quick to answer the mind-link, I knew he was in the mind-link by the powerful essence that came over me when mind-linking him. For a wolf that wasn't an alpha wolf, my father's wolf was quite powerful, how? I don't know, I'm not much of a person to pry into peoples' business.

'I want to talk to you' He said seriously, I nodded my head knowing that he can see me nodding in his head.

'What about? There is a lot of things I want to talk about' I said quickly, his wolf was silent for a moment, thinking about what he wants to talk about.

'This relationship, or whatever this is heading towards' He said, his voice was deep and gruff and full of authority, the serious tone made it... flow better out of his mouth, how can I be turned on by somebody that isn't my mate and all he did was talk to me. I was betraying my future mate, but my body was betraying me.

'What is this heading towards?' I asked, but secretly I knew what I wanted this relationship heading towards, of course I could never tell my father that, I could never tell his wolf that, I could tell Lilac but I don't know if she will agree with me.

How can I tell my companion that I want to love my dad like a mate? How can I tell Lilac that I want to carry his pups? How can I tell her I want to spend a night with him, in bed!

How can I be so attached to somebody and they liked me first? He is the man that helped create me, how can I want him to be the man to help create pups of my own, he isn't my mate and he probably never will be, he will never want to mark a naive she-wolf, this is probably just a little thing before I find my mate.

I hate to think about it like that.

'I'm honestly confused on that part, I was hoping you could elaborate more on your feelings' He replied, I was shocked and maybe even scared a little, my feelings? Why did he care about my feelings? Isn't Lilac's feelings he should care about?

'M-my feelings?' I stuttered over my words like an idiot, his wolf chuckled deeply at my nervousness, and yet again my body betrayed at the sound of his voice, I felt love sick and I hadn't even found my mate, I was ashamed of myself but not that ashamed...

'Yes, Love, your feelings' He said, the seriousness in his voice disappeared and was replaced with a calm, soothing and loving voice, I felt riled up in nervousness, I knew Lilac felt my nervousness, but she also felt our father's wolf talking to me, so she probably took a guess at what was happening.

'Well, I um...  I'm okay with all of this, my feelings aren't that different from Lilac' I said meekly.

Lie. And he knew it was a lie.

'Don't lie, Love' He said softly, I nodded again as I thought of a 'nice' way to put this.

'I just like your companion at the most' I whispered, he nodded in understanding but didn't ask any further questions, which I was happy for.

Lilac P.O.V

I had pulled away from yet another heated kisses with my father, I was energized at all I was actually quite tired now, kissing somebody really takes some energy out of ya'.

During the many kisses that I shared with my father, I felt my wolf slightly being distressed, but I knew why, I felt him talking to her, I of course didn't hear what they were talking about, I was blocked out the mind-link, and if I was blocked out then my father was blocked out.

So, while they had conversation, I was having the make out of my life, and it was probably going to be the only one from the same person, and yet I didn't feel as sad as I thought I would. To tell you the truth, my own father was quite a good kisser, of course I would never tell him that.

I stood up off his lap and sat down next to him, I turned my head and look at him, there was wide smile on his face and I coudn't help but return it.

"I'm too tired to take a bath now" I said as I laid down slightly, I still didn't have shirt on, so that would explain why he couldn't keep his eyes on my face, not like I wanted them there in the first place...

"Then go to sleep" He said as he stood up, I didn't feel like putting on a shirt so I just pulled the blankets over myself. He was about to walk out the room and close the door after turning off the lights, but I stopped him before he could.

"Wait" I said, I sat up on my elbows so I could see him, He turned around quickly and looked at me, waiting for me to talk.

"Stay in here with me, Daddy" I said lowly, His blank face turned into another smiling face as I looked at him, he walked over to the bed and stopped at the edge of the bed, he reached over and caressed my cheek gently.

"I thought you'd never ask" He looked at my shirtless body and smirked at me, his hands went to the hem of his shirt, he pulled the hem up and over his head before throwing the shirt on the floor, he smirked when I gasped.

"Now we are even" He said as he climb into my bed, I was still shocked, I don't know if was because he took his shirt off, or because he had something to show, he had a very well defined six pack, it brought naughty thoughts to my mind, but I knew I couldn't get turned on.

He would smell my arousal, and that would be awkward, so I just snuggled into his warm, bare chest and closed my eyes. I fell asleep breathing in his scent.

--------------------

Are you guys happy with this chapter? Because it seems a little awkwardly written to me... maybe it is just me... so I'll just shut up now!

Hey Unicorns! I am ready for some serious action! What about you guys? because the next chapter is going to bring out a new character, but who? we don't know!

Get ready for some action my dear fellow Unicorns!

Also, aren't they just the cutest thing? Lilac being turned on is funny to me!