Chapter 11

Landon P.O.V

I froze up behind Lilac as I noticed what just slipped out my mouth, I felt Lilac freeze up in front of me also, Lilac turned around in my grip so she was facing me, her face held sorrow as she cupped my face in her soft hands, Lilac leaned forward and pecked my lips before pulling back.

"I want you too, I just don't think I'm ready, Daddy" Lilac said slowly, my wolf shifted around suddenly, I could feel his anger, he was getting inpatient even if she was our daughter, He was being a normal wolf, he wanted to mate and claim the person that he has grown to, and even if I did mark her it would be with clothes on and no bedroom activity.

'I want her, can't she understand that?' He asked in anger, his anger was starting to effect me, I didn't want to be angry with Lilac but it was true, I wanted her and knowing my wolf well enough, I know that he will do anything for her and anything to get her.

I looked at Lilac trying to control my anger so I won't lash out on her, I sat up slowly and looked around the room, anywhere but Lilac at the moment because I really didn't want to hurt her.

Lilac sat up on her elbows and looked at me with regret, the blanket wasn't covering her chest, her breast rose and fell with her breathing. I finally mustered up the self control to look at her without lashing out on her, I really didn't want to hurt her, never will I want to hurt her.

"I shouldn't have said that, I'm going to take a shower Lilac" I said as I stood up, the water should soothe my anger. Lilac shot up suddenly and grabbed my arm, I stopped in my tracks as I tried to calm my anger again, I didn't turn around persuaded that she would have a regretful look on her face and it would make my wolf want to attack her.

"No! I shouldn't have said that, you know what I mean, I'm just not ready to lose my virginity, not to you at least" Lilac suddenly got quiet, I shook her hand off my arm in anger and I walked out her room in an angry haze as I walked to the bathroom in my room. My wolf let out a furious growl, he was hurt more by Lilac's statement than I was, and promise me, I was hurt.

'How can she not want to lose it to us?! We love her in more ways than one, I thought she would have been ready by now!' He said enraged, I was trying to control myself so I didn't march into her room and take her by force.

One thing I have learned while being a werewolf, you should never deny a wolf from what he wants, I learned that quite quickly with my wolf.

I closed the door to my room, well more like slammed the door, I locked it just in case Lilac wanted to come and 'apologize'. Maybe I had read her wrong, I started to fall for her and didn't even thing of the consequences, I should have listened to my first instincts. She is my daughter, of course she wouldn't want a relationship with me.

I turned on the shower water and waited for it to warm up before stripping and stepping into the warm water, I let my thoughts wander off as I let the warm water soothe my tense muscles. I was frustrated with myself for falling in love with her, she was so naive and innocent! How could I have expected her to love me back.

I'm also pretty sure she couldn't take how possessive my wolf was, she wasn't right for me, maybe I should just let her meet her mate and let her forget all about me, I apparently wasn't as important to her as she was to me. Maybe it was just my fatherly feelings, and I had mistaken them for something else.

Yes, that's it!

'How could I have been so stupid to fall in love with her' I asked my wolf, he just grumbles in anger. He was angry because somebody managed to trip him up, he felt disrespected and played, by his own daughter.