Welcome to Stray Kids Imagines!

“i have a boyfriend. he just doesn’t know that i exist.”

-----------

Hello lovelies!

Welcome to my Stray Kids Imagines book!

Requests are open, so drop drop drop your requests and follow the instructions below for them to be written!

Instructions:

1) Insert your bias name.
2) Insert your bias wrecker name. (Optional)
3) Insert plot. (Must be detailed)
4) How do you want me to write it?

Example:

Bias - Felix
Bias Wrecker - Seungmin
Plot - The reader and Felix are on a date. They're enjoying their day together when Seungmin enters the picture (He's the reader's ex boyfriend) and he makes things heated. Felix gets angry (decide if you want the two boys to fight or not) and they go home. Finally, the reader assures Felix that she loves him so much.
HYWI - Fluffy with a little angst.

I will not accept imagines with very little-to no detail at all.

Example:

Woojin angst please!

I DO NOT WRITE SMUT.

I DO NOT WRITE FOR A SPECIFIC PERSON. I ONLY USE (Y/N) AS THE MAIN CHARACTER PAIRED WITH THE SELECT BIAS.

REMINDER!

Whenever I use the names such as Junmyeon, Lisa, etc., I don't really refer to the idols UNLESS STATED. I make them up in my imagination. Just to clear up confusion and also to avoid fan wars!

Don't forget to go to my profile and click follow! It would really make me happy!

And finally,

Don't forget to press that little star button to VOTE!

Thanks so much!

Lovelots,

pealix_lee 💙