12

Closet.

Alone.

With.

Him.

In.

The.

Dark.

For.

Seven.

Minutes.

Everyone was silent when they had heard the names of the next people that were up.

Well, to be more precise they all were silent when they heard one name.

Yoongi.

Lisa had approached them and brought them to the entrance of the closet.

"You ready guys?" Jimin was frozen and he couldn't talk. He was standing right next to him.

Fuck.

Why now?

On the other case, Yoongi was not frozen or stiff he was okay. He was just wondering who this boy was and how to spend those seven minutes in the closet with him.

He suddenly had an idea.

"Yeah we're ready." Yoongi finally responded as he opened the closet door and entered. Jimin just stood there in shock. He turned around and saw Jin who was making faces to make him go in the closet.

Jimin, who was always obedient to Jin took his signals to enter the closet and so he did.

The door closed immediately after he entered and the next thing he heard was Lisa's muffled voice saying

"Let the seven minutes begin!" Followed by the people cheering.

It's all going to be okay right? Just act cool and don't do anything stupid.

Jimin knew he could do it. All he had to do was spend those seven minutes in silence and not do anything-

Yoongi had other plans.

Fuck he looks hot. Is he really a freshman? Maybe that would explain why I haven't seen his face.

That's all Yoongi could think of. He wanted to know who this mysterious boy was.

He wanted to know now.

Yoongi could feel that there was a wall behind the boy so he relied on his senses to grab the boy's arm and push him against the wall without falling or making commotion. He managed to do that successfully and in the process, the boy released a gasp at the sudden action.

Yoongi moved himself closer so that he could be over Jimin. Every gap that existed between them had disappeared. He leaned his head into the crook of Jimin's neck.

"Who are you?" Yoongi whispered in his ear.