61

"Good morning!" Jungkook happily says as he hugs his boyfriend. Taehyung lifts him in the air and twirls him around, his day already made just from seeing his little bunny.

"Hey baby, you seem awfully happy today," Taehyung observed, attacking the younger with kisses.

"Get a fucking room you horny shits," Hoseok blurts out, both Taehyung and Jungkook looking at him with a glare. "What? You're in front of the fucking school. At least go to the janitor's closet," he added in defense.

"Where's Yoongi-hyung?" Jungkook asked, looking at Namjoon who shrugged. "I thought he would be coming to school. He seemed to be in a better mood." Hoseok looks at him in disbelief, having a sudden thought.

"You don't think he went-"

"No. He's smarter than that." Jin defended, taking his phone out to call. "He didn't pick up- that little bitch-"

"He did leave early morning now that I think about it," Namjoon says, remembering the noises from outside his room around six in the morning.
-
"You listening?" Yoongi looks at Mr. Lee, who desperately nods. "Good, so this is what you're going to do. You're going to forget that I was here and you're also going to never press charges on the boy that you tried to rape," Yoongi explained, glancing over at Mr. Lee's unbroken arm as additional encouragement to do as he said.

"A-and why would I agree?" Mr. Lee opposed, still trying to maintain at least a bit of dominance in this situation. Yoongi grins, happy at hearing that from him.

"Well because if you don't do as I say, I'll expose where your money actually goes which includes Mr. Park," Mr. Lee stayed silent, knowing he was at checkmate without any way of escape. "So, you agree to my terms?" Yoongi sternly asks, taking his phone back into his hands and looks at the picture of Jimin laughing. A smile appears on his face, making Mr. Lee's curiosity rise.

"Does he mean something to you?" Yoongi looks up from his phone, realizing what he was doing.

"Somewhat-" He admitted, putting his phone away back into his pocket.

"Well, somewhat must mean a lot if it made you do all of this," Yoongi looks at him, himself knowing inside that Mr. Lee was correct.

"I guess so, but that's not what I came to talk about," Yoongi said, bringing the current situation back on track. "You going to stop stalling or actually listen to what I have to say," He demanded, Mr. Lee disagreeing with what he was told.

"I'm not stall-" "I am sure that you will be agreeing to my proposal?" Yoongi interrupts, not letting the other finish his sentence. Mr. Lee nods, still holding his broken arm carefully as to cause any more damage. "Good. Well, that's all I came here for today. Goodbye," Yoongi says in monotone as he gets up, already walking away as Mr. Lee sits there with mixed feelings.

"Wait-" Mr. Lee calls out, making Yoongi stop and do a 180°. "Is he okay?" He murmured, Yoongi's eyes widening in a bit of surprise.

"He will be," Yoongi simply answered before leaving the office with a satisfied face. Mr. Lee stayed in his seat in silence, surrounded by his thoughts as he remembered what he had done.
-
"How'd it go?" Namjoon desperately asked as soon as Yoongi was close to him.

"Good."

"He won't say anything about what happened?" Namjoon continued, taking a sip of his cold brew.

"No."

"Why does your hand look like that- did you punch him?" He accuses, shocked at the possibility.

"Yeah."

"Answer me properly you dumbass. Why did you punch him?" Yoongi looks at him for a few seconds, letting out a sigh.

"I just felt like it. He deserved it anyway," Yoongi defended, his voice trailing off as he knew he would be lectured if he wasn't careful with his choice of words. Namjoon shakes his head, knowing that one day Yoongi's inability to control his temper would get in the way of his future relationship. "Have you talked to him? Any of you?" Namjoon had to take a few seconds to realize who Yoongi was talking about.

"No, he hasn't called Jin or anyone. We don't know how he's doing." He explained, making Yoongi's face turned into pure despondent. "I'm sure we'll hear from him soon," Namjoon reassured, rubbing his friends back as a sort of consolation.

"Hyung?" A voice called out, Yoongi's head being the first to look around as he had hopes that the owner of the voice would be-

Oh.

"Hey Kookie, where's the rest of them?" Namjoon greeted, looking behind the younger to see if he could spot the rest of the boys.

"Well, they all just got out of school so they're heading here. I'm here early because I finished my exam early." Jungkook explained, proudly smiling at his quick knowledge.

"All right, we should wait for a bit then," Yoongi looks back down at the floor, the words Mr. Lee had said still replaying.

"Well, somewhat must mean a lot of it made you do all of this,"

He obviously means the fucking world to me, but do I even mean anything to him?

"You do," Jungkook affirms, Yoongi realizing he had just thought out loud. "You should've seen when he used to talk about you. He was a whole new person. Seemed like all of his past experiences and scars vanished." He continued, Yoongi staying silent as he was embarrassed.

"Don't give up, not yet." Namjoon encouraged, the other two boys laughing at his words. "What?"

"Look who's talking," Yoongi remarked, looking over at Jungkook who agreed. "You're the one who should listen to your own words," he advised, patting Namjoon's back.

"You and Jin-hyung have potential," Jungkook pointed out, smiling at the amazing couple that Namjoon and Jin could be.

"Yeah, I know," Namjoon agreed with a smile on his face.
___________________________________
——————————————————————————
Hello! Sorry for disappearing for two weeks I've just had a lot on my plate. Sadly there was a family death so I had to deal with that. But, I am ready and back again! And how do you guys like the new covers and theme? Love you all! ❤️💜