62

"Of course we don't have potential," Hoseok said with a scoff, glaring at Seokjin who had said the opposite. "She is such a mess, honestly. She always seems to mess something up no matter what it is! The other day I took her to meet my parents because I thought we were finally going somewhere but she ended up with her hair on fire. Now my parents disapprove of her as if that would not add any more stress." He complained, his hand movements going along with every word he spoke as additional enhancement.

"Really? I feel like she's very cute and actually tries to make you feel better about what you're going through like school stress and stuff," Hoseok shrugs his shoulders, not knowing whether to feel glad he had such a caring girlfriend or worried that she would mess something else up which would just build on to his existing stress.

"Whatever, I am just going to see how this week goes. If she causes another disaster, I am done," He declares, stopping his steps as they had reached the end of the block. "How about you and Namjoon? You guys have potential," Hoseok says, trying to change the conversation. Jin lets out a sigh, knowing what his friend had just said was true.

"I don't know, I thought about what you said the other day and now I think I should just let him go..." Jin admits in defeat, imagining all the things Namjoon and himself could have done and could do if they were still together.

"So you're just going to give up? Who are you? Jimin?" Hoseok sassed, beginning to walk again as the traffic lights had changed to red. "He gave up but you made him lose that feeling. Take your own advice, don't give up." Jin looked at the ground, watching his feet take step after step.

Should I give up? I don't know how to feel about a girl in his past to keep coming into our relationship.

"Is it because of Yuri?" Hoseok questions, looking over at Jin who nodded his head in confirmation.

"Ah, I see. Well, if you really believe you guys were a good couple, you should meet the qualifications to be a good couple. Be a team, and get rid of her together." The wise Hoseok said, catching Jin's interest more and more with his words.

"And how would we do that?"

"That my friend, is up to you two," Hoseok replied with a wink at the end as a splash of encouragement. "Just talk to him."

"There you are!" Jungkook cheerfully greeted as he hugged his hyung's.

"Where is your boyfriend? We were waiting for him but he never showed up-" "I'm here!" A voice yelled, the owner of that voice walking up toward the little group that had made itself. "Where the fuck were you? We were all waiting for you!" Hoseok lectured, Taehyung smiling in avoidance of more scolds.

"Sorry, I finished a test I had earlier than you guys so I just went ahead and got a head start. Sorry for asking you guys to wait." Taehyung apologized, bending down as a sign of respect.

"Yeah, whatever," Hoseok dismissed, walking away from the little group to see his other two friends. "I can't believe you were that fucking dumb and went!" He said, his statement seeming more of a praise than a scold.

"Shut the fuck up you dumbass," Yoongi countered-ly replies, reaching his hand out to accept Hoseok's handshake.

"If anyone here is a dumbass, it's you." Namjoon corrects, making both of the boys laugh in agreement.

"Okay, fine I am but this dumbass ensured his silence. Now, all we need is for him to make his own move." Yoongi confidently states, looking over at Jin to see if he had any information on him.

"He hasn't called but I'm pretty sure he's planning something soon." He reassures, ending his sentence with a smile. "Anyway, who's hungry? Plus, we need Yoongi to tell us how he was able to accomplish his task successfully," The boy's all start talking all at once, ideas spewing everywhere as they tried to decide on what to eat. "OKAY, CALM YOUR ASSES DOWN!" Jin yells, making everyone shut up. "How about we let Yoongi chose since he did the impossible today?" Jin suggests, looking around the group to detect any objections.

"I'm not really craving anything so I don't care," Yoongi replies, which disappoints Jin in every way possible.

"Okay...How about bbq?" Jin says, all the boys except Yoongi desperately nodding in agreement to the idea. "Let's go then."

"You really broke his arm? Wow-" Namjoon says, surprised yet not at the story Yoongi was telling the group of boys.

"As I said, he deserved it," Yoongi continued, trying his best to maintain a poker face so he wouldn't expose all the excitement he was really feeling underneath.

"All right...and did he really agree to not say anything?" Yoongi looked over at Taehyung, who was the one who had expressed his doubts.

"Yes, yes he did. If he didn't, he knows I can find him easily again and expose his so-called secret activities," he said assured, already feeling the adrenaline coursing through his body at the thought of being able to hit Mr. Lee once more. "Now all we need is for Jimin to send us a sign or message so we know he's on course for his end." The boys all nod, understanding what was the current play in their plan.

"He will soon," Jin mumbled, staring at his phone screen that would not light up with a certain notification.

"Ji-Hyun, you ready?" Jimin cheerfully said to his brother as he grabbed the little tayo the school bus designed backpack. The little boy ran toward his big brother with a big smile while putting on his bag with help.

"Yes, Jiminie! I am more than ready," Ji-Hyun excitedly confirms, not being able to keep stiff from all the happiness and joy pouring out of him. At that moment, both boys heard a honk, which meant the bus was finally here.

"Okay Ji-Hyun, remember to be on your best behavior and tell the teacher if something happens okay?" Jimin reminds, obviously taking the spot of the worried parent since his real ones weren't fit for the role. Jimin kisses his little brother goodbye on the forehead and watches as the little boy runs to the bus with a bright smile. He waves goodbye as the school bus went farther and farther away. With his father gone to do some business and Ji-Hyun's mother gone on a job, this left Jimin with the perfect chance to enact this plan.

"Okay...let's get this show on the road," Jimin mumbles to himself as he made his way to his father's office.