41

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JIHYUN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~" the kids sang, JiHyun confidently standing behind his cake in a pure moment of euphoria.

You see, this day was going to be a very memorable day for two reasons. Two moments, equally valuable in worth for remembering but very opposing ideas in doing so.

How about we start with the first story?

It's Jin and Namjoon's turn.
__
"Joon~ where are we going?" JiHyun wonders as he gets in the car.

"It's a surprise," Namjoon replies, closing the car door for the boy who raises a brow in curiosity.

"But I want to know now~" JiHyun pleads, turning his head to see Jin already in the seat in front of him. "Jin! Do you know where we're going?"

"Just because you know you are basically my third child whom I adore so much doesn't mean I'll spoil the surprise," Jin states with a smirk knowing that JiHyun wouldn't be badgering them with questions anymore. The boys now go to their destination, which was still unknown to JiHyun. The couple had planned to bring the boy to the cinema where they would watch the latest movie that had just come out.

Namjoon although, was a bit distracted from the past events that had occurred at the amusement park the week before. Jin sensed the difference in his attitude, but he simply chose to ignore it since he thought that his boyfriend was stressed from between school and his job shifts at the book store, but soon Jin would find out the real reason for Namjoon's sudden change.

"Wait...we're at the movie theater?! ARE WE WATCHING A MOVIE??" JiHyun perkily asks as he steps out of the car and runs to the entrance with Namjoon and Jin following behind. The trio buys the tickets and snacks and then sit down for a while as they take turns to go to the bathroom.

"JiHyun, you want to go to the bathroom?" Namjoon asks and gets a yes in response from the boy. Namjoon takes the boy's hand and leaves with him on a quick trip to the bathroom. Jin stays seated, watching the people but eventually gets bored so he takes his phone out to use. Just as he takes it out, he hears a message tone from a phone. Jin checks his, but his screen does not show any notifications. he hears the same tone again, and this time he spots Namjoon's phone screen lighting up. Jin thought it was a message from Yoongi or one of the other boys so he picks it up and reads the message.

That action though is one that he would find regretful the moment his eyes read the message delivered from an unknown number.

From: +82(9**)*******
hey bby 😘
I miss you so much
when can I see you again
and I don't want to see your so-called boyfriend
Love u ❤️

Jin stares at the messages and feels his eyes begin to burn.

He knew it.

What happened to him was too good to be true.

Kim Namjoon was using him and he didn't seem to care how Jin would feel. This made Jin want to leave the place but he wanted to be there for JiHyun and show him his love for him so he decided it was best to stay. After all, today was all about JiHyun so he should put his issues aside.

Just as he sets Namjoon's phone down, Jin hears JiHyun sweet voice so he wipes his tears that were almost ready to roll down his cheeks.

"Babe, the movies about to start." Namjoon rapidly mumbles as he quickly grabs the snacks and starts walking to the specific screen room where they would watch the movie. Jin stays mute and just nods as he gets up and starts walking amongst the other two boys.

When they take their seats, JiHyun sits on one end of Namjoon as Jin walks behind the boy and takes the seat after JiHyun. Namjoon glances at his boyfriend in curiosity, wondering why Jin didn't take the seat beside him.

The next hour and a half were filled with giggles, laughter, and even some tears. Those tears originated from Jin, and when Namjoon noticed it all Jin did what shake it off by telling him that is was the movie making him cry.

Namjoon was beginning to sense the tension between them and he knew he would have to confront it sooner or later. When the movie finishes, JiHyun runs to the bathroom since he drank too much soda which leaves the couple alone. Namjoon takes this opportunity to find out what was wrong.

"Baby, what's wrong? You seem upset." Jin smiles and looks at him before he begins to laugh.

"Wait...so now you suddenly care about my feelings? How nice..." Jin states with a scoff, surprising the younger with the sudden attitude.

"Jin what's wrong? Did I do something? Tell me if-" "Oh, so you don't know what you have done either? Are you going to act naive right this moment?" Namjoon adjusts his standing posture and turns himself to face the older. When he reaches his hands out to cup the boy's hands, he slaps them away without hesitation as tears begin rolling down his face.

"Jin...I truly don't know what I have done but I am going to apologize. I'm sorry if I caused you pain or hurt your feelings. I am sure that it wasn't my intention." Once again, Jin laughs as he looks towards the bathroom to see if JiHyun was done using it.

"Don't act like that...it only makes you look more of a worse person than you already seem to be." Namjoon is taken aback at the amount of attitude that Jin is giving him.

"What did I do? I really don't know." Namjoon starts to rethink all the past events he has recently had with Jin but can't seem to find one that could explain Jin's actions.

"Oh, so you don't remember your little side bitch? I wonder what gender...you say you're fully gay but what if it's a girl? Namjoon you never fail to impress me." When Namjoon heats this, he immediately thinks of the only girl that he had recently had contact with.

Yuri.

But how does Jin-

Jin notices Namjoon's reaction when he accused him of cheating. That was all he needed to see to know that he was right.

"Ah, so it is a girl...must be nice to be you...you can get anyone to date you and you feel like you can just play with one's feelings as if they're a toy." "Jin, honey-" "No. don't call me that. You have lost my respect and love for you in every way that was possible. When JiHyun walks out the door, we are going to take him to the party...we will act like we're all right but the moment the party finishes, you and I are completely done." Just as Jin finishes his sentence, JiHyun walks out of the bathroom and quickly runs to the pair.

"What now?" JiHyun questions with a smile. Jin and Namjoon both state in each other's eyes for a few seconds before the older faces the little boy and answers his question.

"We're going to Yoongi's house! Let's go." Jin takes the boys hand into his own and starts walking with Namjoon following closely behind. After a few steps, Jin stops and whispers a message into Namjoon's ear.

Something, that you'll find out next chapter.
_______________________________
———————————————————————
So...

Hi! I missed you all sooo much haha

I hope you enjoyed and I wanted to thank you all for letting me take a break because now I feel better and refreshed :)

I LOVE YOU ALL SO FCKING MUCH ❤️❤️