43

*warning?*
Smut.
———————————————————————
Yoongi's first reaction was to push Jimin away, but when he did, he looked at Jimin's puffy pink lips and his beautiful eyes at which he could stare at forever and immediately pulled him back and returned the kiss.

Both boys lowered their bodies until Yoongi was on top of Jimin, who tugged at the elder's hair to get him closer to his body although that was no longer possible since no space was in between them.

The kiss intensified, as both boy's crotches were beginning to harden. Yoongi was the one who felt it first, so he grabbed each side of the younger's waist and tightened his grip, which only added on to Jimin's needs.

"Y-Yoongi ah~" Jimin manages to stutter, as he tries to keep his moans from escaping his lips which kept being touched aggressively by the elder.

"Don't keep it in. Let me hear them." Yoongi sternly says, as if he could read the younger's mind.

When Jimin had kissed Yoongi, he didn't possibly imagine that his action would lead to this moment. However, he didn't regret it at all. It was obvious that both boys had been feeling a certain way towards one another but as always, something always occurred that would prohibit the expression of these feelings. The song that Yoongi presented upon Jimin though, unleashed the yearning that the younger had for Yoongi.

"Ahh~fuck" Jimin once moaned. Usually, Yoongi wasn't the type to let his thoughts get the best of him, but there was something about Jimin's moans that just urged him the need to fuck him. Although everyone at school had the idea that he was straight, Yoongi was actually bisexual. Preferably, Yoongi always leaned more towards the boys, as the girls were more work in his opinion. In his past, he had only ever really had one serious relationship before, which ended with a broken heart. Afterward, the girls that claimed to have had a relationship with him were simply flings to get him through his boredness at times. Yoongi had only ever explored the other side of his sexual preference a few times but that was enough to know his bias.

Yoongi's lips left the younger's lips and began to explore more of the Jimin's body. He had felt that the younger's crotch had begun to harden just like his, but he wanted to make the most of the situation. Yoongi released his grip from one of his hands on Jimin's waist and moved it to the hardened member of the boy. This only made the boy moan in pleasure as he lifted his waist so that more area was touched by the elder.

"I see someone is needy," Yoongi whispers in the boy's ear as he begins to rub the boy's hardened member which caused him to tilt his head back in pleasure. "You like that?" Yoongi teases, enjoying the view of the struggling boy. "What do you want me to do baby?" Jimin opens his mouth to try and submit his request, but before he can speak a moan escapes his lips. "Can't even speak? That's too bad...I was hoping you would beg me to do things to you but I suppose that won't be the case, baby boy." Jimin continued to struggle, wanting to release the moans that desperately threatened to leave his lips, but he remembered that Jihyun was in Yoongi's room sleeping and was scared that he would wake up to the noise and look for them.

However, Yoongi wanted to hear Jimin moan, yelp, and most of all, call him a specific name...and he knew how to get that to happen. Yoongi moved his hands toward Jimin's ass and picked him up. Jimin wrapped his legs around Yoongi's waist and went to kiss the older's lips once more, which he accepted right away. Both boys released soft moans as Yoongi walked toward Namjoon's room since his room was currently occupied, and Namjoon had mentioned he was staying at Hoseok to talk about some things.

He won't even notice what happened.

Trying his best not to bump into anything, Yoongi walks over to the wall and places Jimin against it, all without ever leaving the boy's lips at all.