34

Jimin had freaked out and started to panic when he wasn't hearing an answer from Yoongi but after a few minutes, he replied.

Now, Jimin and JiHyun are standing in front of Yoongi's apartment. Jimin rings the bell, and Yoongi comes out almost immediately.

"Come in." Jimin and JiHyun do as told and walk in. Jimin remembers the last time he was there but shakes his thoughts away because JiHyun is what is most important now.

"Yoongles! Jimin, why are we here?" JiHyun turns to look at his brother who just smiled and looked at Yoongi.

"Yoongi, are you sure you're okay with this?"

Yoongi could have said no. He could have rejected the favor, he could have just simply hung up on the younger and continue to sleep but no, he couldn't say no to Jimin.

He didn't know why exactly, maybe because he had an ass that could make anyone drool at an instant, or maybe his pink plump lips that would make anyone want to kiss them, or maybe it was even that fact that Jimin could connect with Yoongi in a way that no one could have ever possibly done in his past.

He didn't know why, but the main problem was that he could just simply not say no.

"Yeah, it's fine. He can stay here for however long he needs." Yoongi reassures, knowing that it wasn't going to be easy to take care of JiHyun but in the end, it is all for a good cause.

"Thank you so much." Jimin hugs the older who welcomes the hug and even makes it a bit tighter to mutually show that he was there for the younger no matter what.

JiHyun just quietly stares at the two, while a smirk slowly starts to creep itself on to his face. Jimin spots the smirk and backs away from Yoongi in an instant making the older shook from his sudden backing away.

He hears JiHyun's giggle and that all he needs to hear to know why the younger backed away from the embrace.

"So, JiHyun are you tired?" Yoongi turns to look at the boy who is rubbing his eyes and lets a yawn slip out his mouth.

"Mhm." Yoongi smiles and places the boy in his arms and carries him to his room. He places the boy on his bed and covers him with a blanket.

"Goodnight JiHyun." Yoongi softly mumbles before he switches the lights off and leaves the room, closing the door behind him.

Jimin waits in the living room and is still there when Yoongi comes back.

"Hey, thanks again for this. I really don't know what I could do without you." Jimin's eyes widen when he realizes how the sentence came out. Yoongi chuckles and walks towards the younger.

"It's ok. Remember what I told you earlier? As long as I'm here, you both are safe. I won't let anything or anyone hurt you." Jimin nods to show he remembers.

"Now why don't you sit down and make yourself comfortable?" Yoongi gestures the couch, to which the younger responds.

"No, I should get going I have to-" "You think I don't notice you struggling on the inside?" Yoongi walks up closer to the younger until they are only inches apart.

"Why don't you sit down, and get comfortable pet." Jimin's eyes widen when he hears the last word come out of the older's mouth.

Jimin knew he couldn't reject the offer now. He even thought that Yoongi had forgotten about their game.

"O-okay." Jimin slowly walks over to the couch and sits down, Yoongi walking to the kitchen. When he comes back, he now carries snacks in his arms holding them like a baby.