46

"So the last time you guys saw him was when he ran out the door right?" Namjoon questions both Jimin and Yoongi. Jimin had finally managed to stop crying, but was now silent and did not want to speak.

"Yeah, he just ran out but we assumed he just wanted to wait outside before we left as a little time to calm down." Yoongi looks over at Jimin who was in Jin's arms and surrounded by the rest of the boys.

"Why would he need to calm down?" Namjoon has a confused look and waits for a response.

"He had an argument with Jimin about his father right before, JiHyun got pretty upset so he left." Yoongi answers once more, feeling guilty knowing that if he had gone to check up on the two earlier the argument could have been avoided and JiHyun would have not run away.

"Ah, okay. Well for now all we can do is split up and look for Jihyun. Jungkook and Taehyung should go look in the places that JiHyun knows, Hoseok and Jin can go look for him around the city and I'll take the car and drive around and see if maybe he is close by. That's the plan as of now." Just as Namjoon stops talking, the boys split into their according groups and leave immediately in search of the little boy.

"And us?" Yoongi questions, Namjoon looking at Jimin and back at Yoongi.

"You two should stay here in case he comes back. He might get scared and come back so you two should be here in case if he does." Namjoon walks over to Jimin and squats down so their faces are at the same altitude. "We're going to find him. I promise." Jimin nods and Namjoon stands up and leaves after telling Yoongi to call him if anything happens.

"I-I'm a terrible brother Yoongi." Jimin coldly states, looking at the older who's face contains a frown.

"Jimin, if there is one thing that you're good at, it's being a good brother. Just because you both had an argument doesn't mean that you're a bad brother. If anything, he's lucky to have you and you're lucky to have him. Don't worry, we'll find him." Yoongi walks over to where Jimin is sitting and opens his arms, to which Jimin goes to, and let's sleep take over him as all the previous crying had tired him out.

Over time, Yoongi had gotten better at being able to comfort people when they are upset or uncomfortable and he had Jimin to thank for that. Yoongi stayed in that position holding the boy until he's sure that he's fully asleep. Once he got up, Yoongi goes outside to sit, looking around to see if he could spit a clue, any clue that could lead them to...

JiHyun's backpack?

Yoongi gets up from where he's sitting and quickly makes his way to the backpack.

"It is JiHyun's...but why would he just leave it here?" The boy wonders to himself as he picks it up and brings it back inside. He opens the bag and ruffles the stuff inside for a bit before he finds a crumpled piece of paper. Curiously, Yoongi uncrumpled it and finds an address written on it.

Where is this? Yoongi wonders, staring at the address as if it would replace itself with a picture of the location. Just as Yoongi was about to pull out his phone to search up the location, he hears Jimin call his name.

"Yes Jiminie?" Yoongi softly responds, setting the piece of paper down along with his phone so he could help Jimin sit up properly. "Feeling better?" Jimin nods yes, looking at what was in Yoongi's hands before he came to him. He saw it was Jihyun's backpack as well, which induced a smile on his face.

"You found JiHyun?" Yoongi shakes his head no, making the smile on Jimin's face to vanish. "Oh...then how come his bag is here?" Jimin questions, Yoongi going to retrieve the piece of paper.

"It was outside...I found it strange that it was there. I also found a piece of paper with an address, do you know where this is? I was about to search it up but maybe you know." Yoongi handed the piece of paper over to Jimin, and it only takes him a couple of seconds to realize the address.

"That's where my dad lives," Jimin states, looking at Yoongi in unrest. "This was in his bag?"

"Mhm, do you think he went there?" Yoongi asks, never imagining of having the thought that he wanted Jimin to say yes.

"Maybe, he said he missed him so it's a possibility..." Yoongi walks to his room and comes back out with his car keys.

"Come on, let's go." Yoongi simply states, putting his shoes on and waiting for Jimin to get the idea. "Let's go get your brother." Jimin quickly gets up and follows the older to the car. On the way, the car is filled with pure silence but Jimin could feel the anger that was rising to his cheeks knowing that his brother was probably at his father's house. he wasn't upset at JiHyun, but he was rather upset at the fact that his father was able to make a place in his brother's heart.

Once they got there, Yoongi is the first one to get out and opens the door for Jimin who gets up and runs to the door. After several knocks, the door is opened and reveals a woman who was clearly high.

"What do you want? We aren't interested in buying anything." The woman says, as she starts closing the door but is stopped when Yoongi places his foot against the door so it wouldn't be able to move.

"Where is he?" Jimin coldly asks, pushing the door open so he could go in.

"HEY! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE COMING IN LIKE THAT?" The woman screams as she's pushed to the wall. Jimin runs upstairs to JiHyun's room.

"JiHyun?" Jimin asks as he swings the door open.
________________________________
————————————————————————
Hey! Hope you guys are doing well! Just a reminder that once chapter 50 is published, Enigma 'N' Love will continue from where it is now! Hope you can check it out! Love ya~ 💜❤️