55

"So? Where is it?" Jungkook questions his boyfriend, the rest of their friends eagerly staring at them.

"The place where they found JiHyun. Yoongi mentioned it last time we were talking." Namjoon and Hoseok glance at each other, confused by what the boy had just said.

"Wait...you both were talking? And didn't fight?" Taehyung nods, confused as to why they were more concerned about Yoongi and him rather than Jimin. "Woah..." Hoseok adds, not being able to imagine a world where Kim Taehyung and Min Yoongi could get along.

"It's not a big deal," Taehyung says, reminding the boys what was of real importance at the moment. "Their spot was at a lake or something like that. It's near JiHyun's school." Jungkook takes some time, trying his best to remember that nearby places by JiHyun's schools.

"Oh, I know what place you're talking about." Jin looks at him and awaits an answer from the younger. "It's a few blocks from his school...you go in the East direction from there until you see a bridge. Under the bridge is a path...that's where they go." Jungkook explains, being grateful to his trait of being observant.

"All right...I guess I'll be there tomorrow." Jin confirms, looking at the closed door behind him in guilt. "I'm sorry Yoongi...but you'll thank me later."

"Okay, we should get going," Hoseok stated, standing up as he talked. "Want me to drive you all back home?" He asked the other three boys who didn't let the opportunity go past them.

"Bye." The three boys say in unison, going out the door as Hoseok rolls his eyes. Namjoon stays sitting, frowning at the whole current situation. Everything was a mess and by that, he meant literally everything. Starting with Yoongi, then Jimin with JiHyun, to his own relationship and Yuri.

"This shit too shitty," Namjoon mutters to himself, bringing his face to his hands. Minutes pass by, pure silence filling up the apartment with no one feeling the need to push it away. But something did. Namjoon's phone lights up, vibrations being felt all the way to where he was sitting who slowly looks up to his side. "Who the fuck is it now." He reaches for his phone, ready to cuss out whoever was calling him. The screen shows an unknown number, which only made the boy aggravated than he already was. "What?" He coldly says, not caring for his tone.

"Oh, my...baby why are you so upset?" A voice asks, laughing as well. Namjoon's eyes widen, as he recognized the voice right away. "Did someone make fun of you? Do I need to hurt someone?" The voice continues, ending with a whine.

"What the fuck do you want, Yuri," Namjoon replies, ignoring what she had said earlier.

"How can you use such language?" She complains, acting hurt by his use of words.

"Stop with the bullshit. Tell me what you want."

"Money." Namjoon resists from just throwing his phone across the room, and takes a deep breath.

"I'm not giving you more money," Yuri whines from her side of the phone as if that would change Namjoon's mind.

"Don't make me angry baby," She replies, sucking her teeth a few times as an additional warning. Namjoon stays speechless, not knowing whether to give in or deny the request."

"How much and where."

"Same as always and you know where." The phone call ends, leaving one content whilst the other wanted to punch a wall.
-
"Good morning Hyung," Taehyung calls out as Jin walks into the kitchen rubbing his eyes.

"Good morning Tae." He replies, making his way to his seat. "What's for breakfast?" Jungkook proudly walks forward with a plate in his hand.

"Pancakes." He confidently says, placing the plate down in front of his hyung. "I know they were Jiminie's favorite." Jin smiles in awe and frowns when he remembers what his little mochi must have been going through for the past week.

"I'm going to get him out of there," Jin claimed, as he took a bite into the pancakes. The two boys smile, confident that their hyung could do it.

"Tell him we all say hi," Jungkook mentions as Jin walks away from their apartment, wearing a black coat as the weather was starting to get a bit cold. Jin nods with full confidence, waving goodbye to his children. He makes his way to JiHyun's school, and from there walks East as he was told to do.

You go in the East direction from there until you see a bridge.

After a few blocks, Jin sees a bridge and quickly rushes toward it. He goes down a few steps and looks around. Looks around for a boy with dark brown locks of hair. Jin sits down, not being able to spot anyone with his little Jiminie. Half an hour passes by, still with no Jimin in sight.

"I can't even call to see if he's alright," Jin says to himself, fearing the possibility that Jimin got caught in his attempt to escape. Another half-hour passes by, Jin getting a bit tired and ready to leave since he didn't think Jimin would arrive. He gets up and begins walking down the path where other people were going about their day.

"Jin-hyung?" A voice says from behind him, grabbing his attention instantly. He quickly turns around and opens his arm for the boy who ran into his arms. "Oh my baby, are you okay?" Jin softly asks, cupping the younger's face in his hands as he wiped away the tears running down Jimin's face.

Jimin nods, going in for another hug which Jin gladly accepts. Both boys walk over to a bench and sit, trying their best to make sure they were ready to leave if anyone saw them.

"How is he?" Is Jimin's first question, looking down at his hands who were fiddling with each other. Jin let out a sigh, knowing he wouldn't like what he had to say.

"He...he isn't in the best place right now." He revealed to the younger who held a frown on his face.

"Can you tell him I'm sorry? My heart can't take to look at him right now." Jimin says, almost choking on his words as he tried his best to hold back his tears. Jin hugs him, rubbing his back in comfort.

"He really wants to see you."

"Me too."