31

"Hello, are you Park JiHyun's brother?" The teacher asks, looking at Yoongi in the process.

"No, it's him." Yoongi corrects as he points towards Jimin who is looking at his younger brother with the most angered look Yoongi has seen.

"Oh, I'm sorry so you are Park JiHyun's brother?" The teacher asks once more, this time looking at the correct person. Jimin's angered face disappears and is now replaced with one that shows a smile.

"Yes, that would be me...what has my brother done now?" The teacher looks a JiHyun, who was staring at the floor.

"Well...he initiated a fight with another student and it came to the point where one almost started bleeding. Thankfully though, no one was badly hurt." Jimin reaches one of his hands out for his brother to take which he refuses, nonchalantly.

"My deepest apologies Ms....uh sorry what was your name again?" Jimin asked as he laid his hands on his brother's shoulders and practically dragged him towards himself.

"Ms. Kim. Also, can we talk about something else that I am concerned about in...private?" The teacher looks at Yoongi, who was actually observing how Jimin's grip on his brother's shoulder was getting tighter by the second.

"Yoongi? Can you stay with my brother for a few minutes meanwhile I talk to Ms.Kim?" The boy asks, Yoongi nodding yes as he saw the little boy release his breath as his older brother let go of him.

"Thank you I'll be right back."

Now, it was only Yoongi and JiHyun alone in the hallways.

Fuck this is awkward.

This is why I hate kids.

"You do?" Yoongi's eyes widen and look at the boy, who is looking at him with his hand reaching out.

Fuck he thought out loud.

Yoongi's takes the boys hand and lets him lead him outside. Yoongi watches in amazement as the boy keeps walking and looks back once in a while to show the smiles which remind the older of Jimin.

"What's your name? Is it Yoongi?" The boy asks as he sits on a bench. Yoongi sets himself beside him and nods in approval.

"Oh, so you are Yoongi. Jimin sometimes talked about you." Yoongi smirks, glad in knowing that Jimin had someone to share his findings of Yoongi.

"Oh yeah? Well, what is your name?" Yoongi asks as if he didn't hear the teacher before.

"JiHyun! I'm Jimin's little brother!" The boy chuckles, raising his hands up to the air. Yoongi smiled, happy to see how excited the little lad was but Yoongi's expression changes when he saw something on the boy's hand when his sleeve went down a little.

"What's that?" Yoongi reaches for the boy's hand who at the moment has a scared look on his face.

"It's n-Nothing really I-" "Are these bruises?" The boy's arms are covered in purple splotches the size of fists, while other marks were grayish which showed that they were still healing.

"I-I fell l-last time its n-nothing r-really." The boy stuttered as he tried to move his hands from the older's grip but was of no use because his grip was too strong.

"So you're telling me that you fall a lot, and in the strangest ways because they obviously don't look like bruises from falling. Who did this to you?" Yoongi continues to examine the boy's hands and looks at the boy to give him a reassuring look.

"M-my d-dad." The boy manages to say before he starts to burst into tears. Yoongi panics and gives the boy a hug, the boy shoving his face into the older's chest.

"Shh Shh, it's ok. Don't worry I'll make sure this doesn't happen again." JiHyun looks up and cleans his face with his sleeves.

"Really? You promise?" The little boys ask, his eyes still slightly red and puffy from his tears. Yoongi nods in response and hugs the boy again before asking the boy if he wanted ice cream.

Both boys walk around the school block, looking to see if an ice cream truck was around. Just as they were about to give up, they heard the ice cream truck song.

"Ice cream!" JiHyun squealed in excitement as Yoongi grabbed the boy's hand and ran towards the ice cream truck.

"Mr.Park, I've been meaning to talk to you about your brother. I've noticed that he has had multiple bruises on his arms lately...how are things at home?" Jimin's face slowly turns dark, remembering his childhood when he used to live with his father.

"I don't know...I don't live with them I moved out after I started University. I made my brother promise me to tell me that if our father ever hurt him to tell me but I guess he didn't..." The teacher gives a concerned look, now knowing that the conclusions she didn't want to become true had just been confirmed.

"Well, I would have to call child services and-" "No! Please don't I will fix this please let me try before you call...you calling would make him upset and scared." Jimin looks at the teacher pleadingly, and so the teacher accepts.

"Fine. Please try to fix this before it gets worse. If it does happen to get worse, I will have to call." Jimin nods, before standing up and leaving to go meet the boys outside.

What have you done to poor JiHyun.

Jimin walked outside and noticed that the boys are nowhere to be found.

"Yoongi? JiHyun?" Jimin questions, looking around as he does so. He walks around for a few minutes before he hears giggling and laughter from two voice he knows well. Jimin walks towards the noise and finds both boys eating their ice cream while laughing.

"Hey, guys! What's this?" Jimin smiles, feeling soft at how Yoongi looks adorable sitting next to his brother.

"Yoongi bought me ice cream! He's the best! Is he your boyfriend?" Jimin's cheeks turn red meanwhile Yoongi laughs in silence.

"JiHyun! No, he isn't and I have something to say." Both boys look at Jimin in wonder.

"JiHyun, you're moving in with me." Jimin states, the boy's eyes widening in shock.
_______________________________
———————————————————————
SURPRISEEEEEEEE

DOUBLE UPDATE FOR YOU WONDERFUL NAPKINS AND POTATOES ❤️💜❤️💜❤️

Hope you enjoyed!

Also, follow me please let's get that 90 to reach up to 100!

SARANGHAE UNTIL NEXT TIME!!!

❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜