16

WARNING (If you are sensitive to topics like sexual assault, rape or other things related then don't read this chapter if you don't think you will be able to handle it. It will get better I promise.)

"How about we have some fun?" At first it didn't really come to mind, but then it hit him.

Fun?

Jimin had said his own definition of fun today, but he was completely sure that his definition of fun was different in many ways compared to his. His first reaction after hearing the man's question was to run. He tried to run where there was light and noise which was a sign that he would be safe because noise meant that people were there, so the man and his two buddies would not be able to hurt him.

Just as he was about to reach the end of the alley, another man came from the side and blocked his path not letting him leave. Jimin immediately stopped and turned around to find a way to escape but when he did so, the other three men were right behind him.

"Where are you going pretty boy? Don't you want to have some fun with me and my friends?" Each man surrounded the innocent boy who was definitely scared and shook his head in disagreement.

"Awww why are you so mean? I just want to have fun! Come on, lets play together!" The man grabbed Jimin's arm and started pulling him towards him. Jimin tried to hold back but his efforts were nothing compared to the man's strength.

"I SAID COME ON!" The man aggressively shouted before pushing Jimin which made him fall to the ground. Jimin was mute.

He couldn't say anything.

He tried, and tried but he just couldn't. He wanted to shout, scream, kick. He wanted to be able to do something that could help himself. Jimin's body was shaking uncontrollably and it was evident to the man.

"Why are you shaking huh? Scared? Don't be afraid I won't hurt you." The man cooed as if he hadn't screamed seconds before. The man bent down and picked the boy up forcefully, tears coming out of Jimin's eyes as he did so. He carried jimin to a wall making him stand against it.

That's where it began. The most traumatizing moments that Jimin could have ever possibly witness his whole life. He couldn't do anything now. His strength was useless now. He couldn't fight. He just cried silently, trembling, trying to dodge the man's touches as the man began kissing his neck and began using his hands to explore Jimin's waist putting his hand underneath his shirt. Then, the man tried to kiss Jimin's lips but thats when something changed.

Jimin dodged the kiss yes, but right when he did, he screamed. He managed to scream. The words that came out of his mouth were,

"SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!" Jimin tearfully screamed but was instantly met with a fist to his face. He had been punched. He fell to the ground, and fainted.

Blackness.

Total blackness.

Jimin could see nothing but he could somehow still hear the man's voice shouting at him and his so called friends. They were having a conversation that Jimin could somewhat hear when he heard another voice join. When the new voice spoke, the others stopped immediately. This is what Jimin heard.

"What are you doing?" The new mysterious voice asked. Along with the question that had been asked, he heard footsteps that sounded closer and closer with each step.

"I advise you leave before you regret it." A voice that knew was the man's said. The sound of the footsteps stopped for a mere second before Jimin heard the footsteps again, but faster this time. After that, he heard a punch. One punch turned into two until the only sound heard was screams, grunts, and punches. Jimin's senses came back to him a little and so he was able to open his eyes but his vision was blurry. Jimin could see the three men that accompanied the one who almost raped Jimin on the floor motionless. He could tell because he could still hear the man's voice shouting towards the other male which was fighting him. Jimin closed his eyes and listened to the punches until they stopped.

"I don't think I'll be regretting this." The mysterious voice muttered as the footsteps sounded began once more until they stopped right when he reached Jimin.

The male picked the boy up, and held him bridal style. He began walking and Jimin heard him mutter, "So we meet once more huh?" Jimin began thinking.

Meet once again?

The voice sounded familiar to Jimin so he began going through people's voices in his head. Meanwhile thinking, he could also recognize the scent from the male carrying him.

That's when it hit him.

This is Yoongi?

He didn't want to believe it, but he couldn't deny it either. Yoongi's scent was very unique compared to other people, and so that was how he could identify him because the only other time he had smelled Yoongi's scent, was when they were in the closet. Jimin carefully opened his eyes as if he would loose his sight immediately just by opening them.

It is Yoongi.

"Y-yoongi?" Jimin squeaked. He could feel that Yoongi stopped walking when he spoke. Yoongi chuckled which made Jimin want to hide.

"Ah, so you could tell it was me. Are you ok?" Yoongi questioned as he looked down at Jimin who  had buried his face in Yoongi's chest.

Jimin nodded a silent yes. Yoongi didn't want to go all the way to drop the boy off so he decided it was best to have him stay over at his house for the night and bring him back to the boy's apartment the next day. Yoongi let the boy know his decision.

"I'm brining you to my house for the night. I'm not comfortable leaving you at your house tonight. I'll bring you back to where you live tomorrow ok?" The boy nodded once more before showing his face which was starting to get swollen from the punch he had received.

"T-thank you f-for saving m-me." Jimin hugged Yoongi's neck tightly not letting go because he was still in shock and scared from what had happened a few minutes prior.

"It's ok, what's your name? Might as well know now." Yoongi asked as he continued walking.

"Jimin...P-park Jimin."

"Well Jimin, you might already know but I am Yoongi. Min Yoongi. Nice to meet you, Again." Both boys chuckled. The rest of the walk to Yoongi's place was in silence, both boys enjoying the others warmth.