28

6:00 am.

"Why the fuck do I have to wake up this early." Jimin annoyingly grumbles while Jin slips on his running shoes.

"Oh, I'm sorry Jimin. I thought you asked me to wake you up to jog with me? But of course, of course...Jimin doesn't like running. Jimin doesn't like waking up earlier than 7:00. The one thing Jimin truly likes is Min Yoongi."

"Shut up before I use you to clean the floor you napkin." Jin scoffs at the statement, as he walks over to the younger and grabs his ear.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" The older asks as he pulls Jimin's ear making him now whine in pain.

"N-nothing. I'm sorry! Owwwwwww!" Jin let's go, walking away back to putting on his other shoe.

"So you coming or not?" Jin questions, water bottle in hand. Jimin nods and gets up to go change before heading outside.

Yes, Jimin had told Jin the other day to start waking him up so that both boys could jog together. Jin found is surprising, but figured he wanted to lose weight to look his best in front of Yoongi. Jimin wasn't going to lie, Jin was 100% correct.

He wanted to impress Yoongi as much as possible. Yoongi impressed him, so now it was his turn to do so.

"Jiminie, hurry up we have to go." Just as he finished speaking, Jimin came out of his room changed and walked over to the entrance to slip on his running shoes.

"I regret asking you to wake me up to go with you." Jin laughed at the response and quickly changed his face to a stern one.

"Well get used it because-" "Jin's sentence was cut off by a muffled sound coming from Jungkook's room.

"What was that?" Jin questions, Jimin shrugging in response. Both boys walked over to the younger's room, stopping right before the door and placed their ears right on the door.

"Do you hear anything weird?" The older whispers as Jimin places his pointer finger above his lips to tell him to be quiet.

"Tae~" Jin and Jimin's eyes widen at the word that Jungkook said from the other side of the door. Both boys look at each other in complete confusion.

"Is Tae here?" Jimin asks in a whisper, Jin quickly nodding his head no in response.

"But how come-" "Fuck, Tae Tae." Jimin's whisper was interrupted by Jungkook again, who's voice sounded short of breath.

"What the fuck is happening in there?!" Jin asks in a fierce whisper.

"I didn't know Tae was here!"

"Me neither!"

"Mm, yeah baby~" Jungkook's voice was once again heard which made the two boys want to cut their ears off at the words the younger was saying.

"That's it I'm done!" Jin claimed as he opened the door. What they saw, was a scene that would forever change their image of Jungkook in their minds.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!" Jin screamed horrified. Jimin had covered his eyes the moment he saw what was occurring in the room.

Jungkook, was at the moment, on his bed jerking himself off while on the phone with the one and only, Kim Taehyung.

Jungkook immediately ended the call and pulled his boxers on, not helping to cover his issue that was occurring between his legs.

"I thought you guys had already left go your jog!"

"Well guess what! We haven't! And I am so fucking glad we didn't because Jeon Jungkook, you are in big trouble. Jimin!" Jungkook stayed quiet and gulped, scared that Jin was going to whip his ass in a non-kinky related way because as always, Jin made sure that his two kids are and would stay innocent for as long as he could keep them as is. Jimin on the other hand, flinched when he heard Jin scream his name.

"Y-Yes?" Jimin manages to stutter, his hands still covering his eyes.

"Go to the living room! I don't want you to see your so-called 'brother' he is too unholy...and you call me a napkin." Jimin slowly uncovered his eyes and opened them a bit, making sure the view was rated 'G' for general audiences.

Once he had made sure the view was clear, he fully opened his eyes and poured.

"What's wrong with you?" Jin asked, turning to the boy next to him who had his arms crossed.

"Why are you screaming at me! I didn't do anything!"

"Well I can't look at Jungkook so I can't scream at him and I need to scream at someone to let me feeling out! Now shoo!" Jimin left the room, leaving the oldest and youngest alone in the room together.

"Jin-Hyung, I'm sorry I didn't know you guys were home!" Jungkook stated, trying to get away with the fact that he was having-

"PHONE SEX?!"

Oh, I guess Jin interrupted my sentence he will tell you the rest.

"Jungkook! How...how could you?!" Jin yelled, trying to control his tone.

"I'm sorry!" The younger protested, covering his waist and below with the covers.

"Don't cover your legs! I've already seen your- great! Now that disturbing image will forever be in my mind!" Jin walked over to the bed and yanked the covers off of the boy exposing his legs.

"Hey!" Jungkook tried to reach for the covers but Jin just threw them on the floor.

"Jeon Jungkook get your ass up right now and get ready for school. I'll be waiting in the kitchen meanwhile I make breakfast." Jin stormed out of the room, Jimin staring at him as he walked to the kitchen. Jimin slowly followed after, carefully selecting the words he used to talk to the older.

"Jin-thing, are we going for our jog then?"

"No Jiminie, we aren't. Go get ready for school ok? I'll make breakfast." Jimin was surprised to hear the older say that in such a calm voice but didn't question it because he was scared that Jin would then react in a way he didn't want him to.

"Ok Jin-hyung." Jimin mumbled as he walked to his room to prepare for the hectic day ahead.
_______________________________
Hehe so, how was that little Taekook scene?

I wanted to make this chapter a bit different so I made it relate to Taekook :)

Well, see you all next Friday!

I LOVE YOU MY NAPKINS ❤️❤️❤️

(I mean it in a good way 😆)