40

The rest of the trip went well, considering the fact that Hoseok almost fell off a tour train when they were on it.

Now, the boys were at Yoongi's house preparing for the surprise party that Yoongi had offered a few days prior. JiHyun was out with Namjoon and Jin as a distraction

"Are you done?" Jimin asks from below while Yoongi battles to hang the last decoration from the ceiling.

"Almost...Jimin, pass me the tape please." Jimin obediently does as told, and tries his best to reach Yoongi's hand while on his tiptoes.

"Done!" Yoongi claims as he steps down from the ladder and looks around to admire what his effort and time used came out to. At that moment, Jungkook comes waltzing into the room with paper plates and cups in his arms.

"Where do I put these?" He asks as he stops
walking to get a response from the older.

"Put them on the table. We'll let them grab them as they serve themselves. Speaking of which, when are the kids coming?" Yoongi states and drags the last word with a bit of annoyance.

"I said 2:00...and please be nice to the kids Yoongi, I know how much you despise them but don't be rude to them." Yoongi nods in an understanding manner and glances at the clock to see when he would have a pull an image of a nice and outgoing person.

It was currently 1:45, which meant Yoongi had exactly 15 minutes to prepare for the amount of stress he would get.

Fucking Park Jimin! What has he done to him!

"Where the fuck is the cake?" Taehyung asks as his eyes look around in the fridge in curiosity. Jimin walks over and looks inside too. His eyes widen when he wonders the same thing Taehyung has said only seconds ago.

"Where the fuck is the cake?! Wasn't Hobi supposed to bring it?! HOSEOK!" Jimin yells which summons Hoseok out of Namjoon's bedroom while rubbing his eyes.

"The fuck you want? You disrupted my sleep." Hoseok annoyingly grumbles as he looks at Yoongi who had a blank face. This makes Hoseok tilt his head sideways in confusion but then looks at Jimin when he sees Yoongi nudge his head towards Jimin's direction.

Oh, sheet.

When Hoseok's eyes meet Jimin's, he immediately fixes his posture and clears his voice. Jimin at the moment, was a shade of red while his little hands were slowly clenching into fists.

Fuck.

Cute Jimin, is also fucking frightening Park Jimin.

"Uh...yes Jiminie? How can I be of help?" Hoseok asks innocently with a smile.

"Hoseok...what was your only job?" Jimin replies, adding a chuckle that only scared everyone more than they already were.

"I've never seen this side of Jimin," Jungkook comments to Yoongi, Taehyung nodding in agreement.

"Uh...to entertain the kids and make everyone happy because I am a little ball of sunshine?" Jimin laughs again, before bringing himself back and displaying a face of seriousness.

"Really?" Well, I must say, you are doing a terrible job at it because I'M NOT HAPPY!" Jimin yells again, making Hoseok jolt from the sudden change of volume from the boy.

"Why is that?" Hoseok manages to say through the fear for his own life.

"Oh I don't know...maybe because I told you to get the cake at 1:00 pm and it is currently 1:52 pm...and oh! THERE IS STILL A FUCKING VOID IN THE FRIDGE! WHERE'S THE CAKE HOBI?!" Hearing this makes Hoseok Tun back to the room he was in and dash back out with his coat and keys. In seconds, he disappears.

"Anyway, are any kids here yet?" Jimin bubbly asks, which frightens the remaining boys more.

"I think he takes after Jin-hyung." Taehyung weakly states, scared that he would be Jimin's next target.

"I finally agree on something with you Taehyung," Yoongi utters back before walking towards Jimin to suggest an idea.

"Hey, Jiminie, why don't you go wash up meanwhile we let the kids in when they arrive?" Jimin slowly turns around to face the bathroom and begins to walk away. The boys sigh, but get scared when they hear the doorbell. Jungkook walks to the door and looks through the peephole, which reveals a parent with two kids by their side.

"The first few guests are here!" Jungkook happily chirps as he opened the door. After the first guests, it didn't take long before more people started arriving. Parents came to drop off their children and each left with a not so keen with the idea that 7 teenagers would be taking care of their children.

"Is everyone here?" Jimin asks the kids as they all nod yes in response. "Good! Now, everyone, we need to hide so that when JiHyun arrives, we can all yell 'Happy Birthday!' can we do that?" The kids all look at each other and laugh before they run to their hiding spots.

Jimin was back to his happy self the moment he saw Hoseok walk through the door with a cake in his arms. At that moment, his phone vibrates so he slips it out of his pocket and checks.

"Guys! JiHyun is here! Everyone you ready! Shhhh!" Jimin exclaims as he rushes to turn off the lights and hides. It's silent and dark for a few minutes before they hear keys jingling and see the door open.

"That was fun! Can we go on another trip next time!" JiHyun asks Namjoon, who nods a yes before closing the door behind him. JiHyun goes to turn on the light and when he does, he finds himself shocked.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIHYUN!" Everyone yells the moment they come out of their places. JiHyun stays silent before glancing at his brother with a smile. He then looks at Yoongi, who is trying his best to keep his smile on his face.

"Thank you so much!" JiHyun finally says, before running over to his classmates and begins to talk.

"Make a plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, and throw away the plan," Yoongi mutters quietly to himself as he goes to lay out the food on the table.
____________________________
———————————————————————
hi...

Hope you liked this chapter! I have a few announcements to make.

1. My favor is that if you guys can give me permission to take a week off as I prepare for something!

2. When this book reaches chapter 50, "Enigma'N'Love will officially begin :)

3. New theme!

I think that's all you lovely ponapkins!

I love you~ ❤️💜❤️💜