36

For the rest of the week, it all went smoothly in the life of Park Jimin. JiHyun was still staying at Yoongi's house so Jimin was starting to become more present in Yoongi's daily life but both boys were ok with it.

"Jimin?" Taehyung called while back-hugging Jungkook who was smirking while looking at Jin and Namjoon as a way to show off his man. Jimin's attention shifts back to the conversation the group was having at the moment.

"Sorry, what did you say?" Jimin questions, playing with the food in his lunch tray.

"I said, it's JiHyun's birthday soon! What are you planning to do?" Taehyung restates while glaring at Yoongi who was placing spoons on Hoseok's face.

"Actually, I don't think I'll do anything special. JiHyun isn't really a birthday person." Yoongi stops placing the spoon he had in his hands on Hoseok's nose and looks at Jimin with a shocked face.

"What? JiHyun doesn't like his birthday?! The Park JiHyun?!" Jimin nods, confirming that they were talking about the same cheerful little boy.

"He's never really like his birthday. We tried celebrating it once, but it all went downhill when my father opened his mouth." Jimin tugs at the hem of his shirt and closes his eyes, wanting to calm down from thinking about the man that called himself his 'father'. Jimin opens his eyes when he hears a hand slam against the lunch table making everyone flinch.

"No. Even though I have only known JiHyun for about two weeks, I will not let his childhood be dull and a waste because your father ruined that for him." Jimin looks at Yoongi puzzled, not sure if what Yoongi was implying.

"What do you mean?" Jimin questions, the others nodding in agreement.

"We will host JiHyun a very unforgettable surprise birthday party," Yoongi replies, placing the spoon he had over his heart as a type of promise. Namjoon almost chokes on his water when he hears the words that come out of Yoongi's mouth.

I really don't know him anymore.

Jin pats his lovers back to prevent him from choking and then turns to Yoongi.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww-" "Shhh! Don't use this as an opportunity to make fun of me! JiHyun's happiness depends on this!" Apart from Yoongi and Jimin becoming more closer, the group of boys was also becoming familiar with each other. The only thing was that Yoongi and Taehyung both didn't really stand each other but they both still put an effort into trying to be nice towards the other.

"So, what's your plan?" Jungkook questions, readjusting his position in Taehyung's lap. In a quick second, Yoongi took out a notebook and pencil and started to present his idea.

"What is JiHyun's favorite cartoon character?" Yoongi stays attentive, ready to write Jimin's answer down but was shook when he saw Jimin shrug his shoulders.

"Last time I checked, it was Pororo, I don't know about now." Yoongi knew what his next step would be before they could start planning the party. He sensed that there was a loss in the connection between Jimin and his brother so an idea popped into his mind.

"Fine. We'll do this later. Before this, we will all do something. When are you all free?" The group of boys now look at each other, confused once more.

"Why?" Taehyung asks while rolling his eyes. Obviously, he didn't want to spend his free time alongside him. He would much rather spend it with his little kookie.

"Because we will all spend a day with JiHyun to get him and Jimin close again and, it would be a great opportunity to get to JiHyun better." In an instant, Taehyung's irritated face becomes a smiling one. If there was anything he loved about the same as Jungkook and Yeontan, that would be kids. He found that he had a special connection with them.

"Wow Yoongi, I didn't know you were this smart. I thought you were average." Taehyung states, earning a look from his boyfriend.

"Taehyung, stop it," Jungkook warns, kissing his boyfriends cheek as a way to calm him down.

"You too. Don't even begin to think of comebacks." Jungkook now looks at Yoongi who raises his hands in the air as a way to show his innocence.

"Where are we going?" Jimin asks while secretly trying to change the topic. Last time, both Yoongi and Taehyung had gotten into a really intense fight. They had gotten into an argument about dog products.

Yes, you read correctly.

Dog products.

Taehyung was explaining how he had found a new product that he was using for his dog named Yeontan. Right as he was explaining how to use the product, Yoongi had burst out laughing accusing Taehyung of being an idiot for using that product. Taehyung defended himself nether less, whilst Jimin tried to shut Yoongi up without any success. If it weren't for Namjoon, the argument would have most likely made itself physical.

"We are going to an amusement park," Yoongi says as he takes the spoon that was still in his hands and continues to place it on Hoseok's nose whose mouth was open due to excitement.

"Close your fucking mouth Hoseok, I can't do this if your breath keeps preventing me from getting near you." The boys laugh, while Hoseok quickly closes his mouth and hits Yoongi on his arm making all the spoons on his face fall off.

"HOSEOK? NUU!" Yoongi tells, Jungkook laughing so hard that he falls from Taehyung's lap who falls too from trying to catch his lover. Jimin just stays silent, but soon breaks it when he sees Yoongi slap Hoseok across the face.

"YOU FUCKING HOSEOK! YOU COULDN'T STAY STILL. YOU NAPKIN!!!" Hoseok sits up and grabs his burning cheek, making a pouty face in defense.

"Aish! No need to hit my delicate faceu!" Yoongi just rolls his eyes in response and turns to face the rest of the boys.

"So when are you all free?" Yoongi looks around the table, waiting for someone to answer.

"I'm free this Friday after school." Yoongi looks at Namjoon who had answered.

"Oh, no no no Namjoon. You're not going to school on Friday." Yoongi says as a smirk creeps on his face. "In fact, you're all not going to school on Friday."
_______________________________
———————————————————————
Oof hi againnnnnn

Hope you enjoyed the double update! I feel a lot better yayu 😂😊

Update will be next week like usual!

I LOVE YOU PONAPKINS ❤️💜❤️💜