20

Both boys became silent when they had heard each other's suggestions.

"Pardon?" Jimin asked interrupting the awkward silence filling the room.

Different ideas?

I mean, not a surprise but still.

Why are his suggestions for punishments so simple?

Yoongi was appalled.

"Why are your suggestions so...innocent?" The older questioned while displaying a repulsive look. Jimin retuned the same look when he gave his answer.

"Why are your suggestions so sexual?" Yoongi scoffed at the question.

"Why are my suggestions so sexual? Well Jimin, as I had said this will be a game where you will be my pet which means you obey to me. Adding on, your suggestions are boring. We need something for interesting to spice up the game. And anyway, why are you acting so childish? You scared?"

He did not just-

He did not just fucking-

What the fuck is-

Oh fuck no.

All the possible profanity words that existed were going through Jimin's mind and he was trying his best to contain himself. Jimin started chuckling.

"Me? Scared? As if." Obviously, our little Jimin was scared as fuck but he didn't want to admit it.

"Oh really? Then accept my type of punishments." Yoongi requested. Jimin knew what he was getting himself into so it didn't surprise him that the type of punishments that would be given would be like those.

After all, he was or to more precise, he already is Yoongi's pet which meant he had to obey.

"Okay add your punishments on there." Yoongi smirked and went right ahead to writing his punishment ideas on the paper.

"I have a question."

"What now?" The older asked as he continued writing not bothering to look up at the younger.

"What do I...call you?" Jimin asked, wondering what Yoongi's response would be. From what he already saw what was going on in that mind if his, he assumed that he would tell him to call him daddy.

"Master." Yoongi mumbled still not looking up.

"Hm?" The younger hummed not quite catching what the boy had said.

Yoongi had finished writing the punishments so he looked up.

"You can call me master. Let me add that on..." Yoongi went back to writing.

"Oh, okay." Jimin mumbled, sounding slightly disappointed and Yoongi quickly caught on.

"You disappointed?" Yoongi questioned as a smirk came into view on his face. Jimin's face turned red.

"No! I'm not! Stop making things up!" Yoongi chuckled and stood up to walk and sit down next to the younger.

Jimin squirmed around uncomfortably and Yoongi wanted to take advantage of that. He leaned in until their faces were only centimeters apart.

"I'm not making things up. You clearly sound disappointed. Tell me, why? Did you want to call me something else?" Yoongi whispered, while using his finger to trace Jimin's jawline.

God, did he enjoy doing that.

In response, Jimin shivered moving his head to the side but was brought back to where it was each time, since Yoongi used his finger to move his head back to the same position.

"N-no..." The boy stammered, trying his best to not let out a whimper due to Yoongi now tracing his finger down his neck and pulled on the collar of the shirt to expose his collar bones.

"What's wrong? You're not going to tell me?" Yoongi whispered and let out a small pout to seem disappointed.

Yoongi leaned in until his mouth right next to the younger's ear.

"I need you to tell me what wrong. C'mon, you can't disobey your master."

Well shit.

Jimin couldn't hold back anymore so he quickly pulled Yoongi in for a kiss which he gladly accepted. Their lips danced together quite well, perfectly if I were being honest.

Neither boy wanted to let go or stop, and because of that the kiss began to get more intense with each second passing by.

Jimin slowly leaned back until he was laying down and Yoongi in response, climbed over him. Both boys enjoyed it, wanting to stay like that forever but alas, they couldn't.

Well, at least not yet.

Yoongi pulled away, trying to catch his breath but Jimin just murmured a quick "Wait don't pull away...not yet." And Yoongi obeying, leaned back in and their kiss continued, lasting for another few seconds before Yoongi decided enough was enough and pulled away for good.

Yoongi sat up, Jimin doing the same. No words came out of their mouths, Jimin trying to process what he had just done.

The only sound in the room being heard was the boys trying to catch their breath. Other than that, silence.

"I-I think it's time I head back to my place." Jimin mumbled, as he stood up and walked over to the coffee table to sign the completed contract. Once he signed, he went to slip his shoes on.

"I'll drop you off." Yoongi responded after Jimin was done putting his shoes on. Jimin gave a mutual nod and Yoongi went to his room to retrieve his keys.

Both boys exited the apartment, not saying a word the whole way to the car. Jimin found it awkward and Yoongi well, the same. The whole car ride to Jimin's place was in silence, both boys not wanting to say a word because they were afraid of the outcome.

After what seemed like hours, they finally made it to the destination. Yoongi slowly stopped the car, until they were at a complete stop.

"I'll drop you off at the entrance I want to tell your friends that you're ok."

"Thanks." Jimin muttered, putting his hand on the door to open it but was stopped, when Yoongi said "Wait."

Jimin stopped his actions, and went back to sitting properly, waiting to hear what came out of the older's mouth.

"Tomorrow...tomorrow you start your job. Meet me in the library at 7:30 in the morning. Got it?" Yoongi questioned, and Jimin nodded but was corrected by Yoongi or should I say, his master.

"Don't nod. You say 'yes master.' Ok?"

"Yes master." The boy croaked, clearing his voice immediately after and leaving the car with Yoongi following behind him.
____________________________
SO HEY

I don't know why but since I said I won't be able to update that much, somehow I already had this chapter done early by 5 days.

-.-

I am ashamed because I feel like I told you guys lies, but at least I am writing more!

See you most likely next week! ❤️❤️❤️