47

"JiHyun?" Jimin asks as he swings the door open.

"HEY!" The woman calls again, attempting to go after Jimin but Yoongi pushes her to the side which stops her attempts.

Yoongi looks up the stairs at Jimin, whose face appears from the darkness upstairs. He quickly comes back down and goes to the woman, JiHyun's mother.

"What the fuck are you doing here? What makes you think you can show your gay face here huh?" She asks, Yoongi's fist clenching at hearing the words coming out of her mouth.

"Where the fuck is he? You should know since you gave birth to him." Jimin replies as he continues looking in different places.

"Huh? Who-" "JIHYUN? WHERE IS HE?" Yoongi yells, causing the woman to flinch. Jimin comes out of the kitchen and stands next Yoongi, both giving intimidating looks to the woman.

"I-I don't know he isn't here. He isn't with you?" She looks at Jimin, who shakes his head no.

"He ran away earlier. I thought he'd be here he said he missed our father."

"I don't know where he is. Your father is out and won't be back for another few hours so you better leave and look for him before he comes back." The woman replies, her head signaling the entrance. She sounded a bit worried which was strange for a woman who never took care of her child, but Jimin didn't have time to think about that.

Both boys leave and get in the car. Jimin starts crying again, his worries increasing with each passing minute.

"Yoongi where is he? I don't know where else he could be." The boy's sobs went on for a few minutes but stopped when Yoongi's phone rang.

"You found him?" Was Yoongi's first words when he answered the call. Jimin looks at him hopefully, expecting a smile to appear on Yoongi's face but instead received a frown.

"No, we went to all the places we've been with him before but he wasn't there," Hoseok replies from his side of the line, sitting on a park bench with Jin who had a worried face. "Yeah, we'll go back." Hoseok ends the call and puts his phone away, staring at the trees whose leaves were turning orange-red due to the changing season.

Hoseok and Jin had gone to every possible place they could think of, places they have been to with JiHyun, and had no success. Not to mention, the fact that both boys weren't completely close to each other made the search a bit awkward making it hard to communicate at times. Although all the boys were more familiar and closer to each other, Jin and Hoseok haven't had a moment to bond.

"Jin-hyung?" Hoseok calls out, still looking at the trees and feeling the breeze against his skin.

"Yes?" Jin answers, moving his head to look at Hoseok.

"What's going on between Namjoon and you? You guys okay?" Obviously, Hoseok already knew what happened but he wanted to get Jin's side. There was always one thing he kept in his set of values. There was always their side, my side, and the truth.

Jin laughs when he hears Hoseok's question. "Hasn't he already told you?" Hoseok nods his head no, causing Jin to sigh.

"He cheated on me. When we went to the cinema on JiHyun's birthday, he took and JiHyun to the bathroom and he got texts from a random number. It was a girl, and she kept saying that she missed him and shit. So I ended it because I don't want to get hurt." After Jin's answer, both boys say in silence not saying anything for a few minutes until Hoseok breaks the silence.

"Can I tell you something?" Jin looks at him again, showing a face that demonstrated he approved.

"A few years ago, Namjoon and Yoongi went to the same high school as me. We were a trio and well known throughout the school. Junior year, a girl named Yuri came into our lives. She dated Namjoon for a bit. He hadn't come out yet so he was still exploring. I can't tell you what exactly happened because it should be up to him when to tell you if he does, but it didn't end well. It changed him if I'm being honest." Jin's face was now holding confusion and regret. He had so many questions, but he knew he had ruined his chances of ever asking them to Namjoon. "After high school, he tried his best to turn over a new leaf, and become a different person. He even came out and Yoongi and I supported him of course, but she came back. And that's the thing about her, she comes back and asks for favors and things promising she won't come back but she does every time. Every time she leaves, Namjoon just counts the days waiting for her to show up again and the routine starts again."

"So you're telling me the girl that texted him was her?" Jin asks Hoseok nodding yes before adding another comment.

"She also showed up the day we went to the amusement park." Jin scoffs, realizing that she was the reason why his Namjoon was acting weirdly after that arcade. She was a bitch, and she was going to catch Jin's hands soon. "Jin-hyung?"

"Hm?"

"Please don't leave Namjoon. You are actually one of the first people I have seen him actually care about and open up to. I know it isn't even my place to be talking about this but I care about him a lot. He's like a brother to me and I don't want to see him get hurt anymore." Hoseok ends his statement with a smile, getting up from the bench. "Let's go back they're probably waiting." Jin gets up as well and both boys begin walking together back to Yoongi's apartment.

"I didn't know," Jin says, now fully regretting his actions. He didn't want to hurt Namjoon and there he was, assuming things without knowing the full context of the situation. "Is he upset at me?" Jin questions the boy.

"Of course not, but he thinks you are," Hoseok replies, knowing what Jin's next words would be.

"How can I get him back?" Hoseok has a smile creeping up on his face when he heard the question.

"I got a perfect plan for that."