37

Sorry for the late update I had a bunch of tests this week so I couldn't write that much :(
_______________________________
It's Friday.

It's fucking Friday.

This plan will work.

"Don't worry, it will JiHyun is easy to get to know," Jimin reassures, Yoongi turning to look at him immediately while shocked.

"How- how did you...did I think out loud?" Yoongi questions, Jimin nodding in response.

"What time is it?" Yoongi glances at the clock and reads the time out loud.

"6:55 am...is it time yet?" Both boys were waiting for 7:00 am so that they could wake JiHyun up. They wanted to surprise him so they thought they should treat it as any regular day to not raise suspicions.

"Yeah, nothing bad happens if we wake him up 5 minutes early." Both boys make their way silently to where JiHyun was peacefully sleeping and Jimin makes his way beside JiHyun and sits down.

"Hey buddy, wake up~" Jimin whispers, JiHyun shifting his body to the opposite side of Jimin. He knew why he was being awoken.

School.

"I want to sleep more~" JiHyun pleads, hearing a chuckle in response. This makes the boy sit up and widen his eyes when he sees who is there.

"Jiminie! Why are you here so early!" JiHyun hugs Jimin and tries to strangle him out of love without succeeding.

"I wanted to drop you off today!" Jimin smiles when he sees his brothers reaction which then makes Yoongi smile.

Why am I becoming soft?

Yoongi mentally slaps himself to concentrate on the task on hand.

"JiHyun you have to get ready. Let Jimin help you while I go pack your snack ok?" JiHyun is not needed to be told twice because, in a matter of seconds, he's up and about and starts heading to the bathroom so he could brush his teeth. Jimin watches in amusement and looks at Yoongi while silently laughing knowing that JiHyun doesn't suspect a thing.

Yoongi walks to the kitchen and grabs JiHyun's lunchbox that they had chosen together the other day at the store. Once it's filled, Yoongi heads towards the living room and now finds a well dressed JiHyun standing next to Jimin.

"That was fast! You ready?" JiHyun nods and walks up to Yoongi to retrieve his lunchbox. The three boys exit the apartment and head to Yoongi's car.

"I don't want to go to school~" JiHyun looks out the window in sadness, not wanting Yoongi to start the car.

"Well, we aren't going to school today." JiHyun removes his face from the window and now looks at Yoongi through the rear-view mirror.

"But...isn't today Friday?" Jimin turns his head to the side and lets JiHyun in on the tea.

"Today is Friday but today is a special Friday. This Friday, we won't be going to school. Yoongles and I won't go to school. Jin, Tae, kookie, Namjoon, and Hoseok won't be going to school either. Do you know who else won't be going to school today?" JiHyun stops to think before answering.

"My intelligence? I mean, that never goes anyway so-" Yoongi laughs when he hears JiHyun's answer and decides it should be him to correct the little boy.

"No, you won't be going to school today. You know why?"

"Because we're all going to die in quiet desperation?" JiHyun guesses once more, this time Jimin's eyes widening in disbelief.

"Boy, what do they teach you in school?!"

"Only what's necessary," JiHyun replies, adding a wink at the end.

"Anyway, we're going to an amusement park today JiHyun, you ever been to one?" Yoongi starts driving but comes to an immediate stop when he hears screams from the back.

"WHAT? WE ARE? ARE WE REALLY? YOONGLES ARE YOU LYING? JIMINIE IS YOONGLES LYING? IS THIS A TRAP?" JiHyun starts spewing questions at the boys meanwhile Yoongi resumes driving after calming down from hearing the boys screams.

"Yoongi isn't lying and calm down please, we don't want to die before we even get to the park." Hearing so, JiHyun's face now displays one full of anticipation and excitement.

The rest of the boys had agreed to meet them there, so both Jimin and Yoongi decided to take their time since they knew that they would be the first to arrive either way.

Like Yoongi always said:

Make a plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, and throw away the plan. (Hehe I hope one of you guys knows the reference.)

So, Yoongi wouldn't be surprised if something went wrong.

After about three hours of unstoppable rants and a debate about whether someone was strong or weak if one punched themselves and hurt, the boys finally made it to their destination.

"OH NAPKINS!" JiHyun exclaimed which earned him a slap on the arm.

"Watch your language kid," Jimin warns, looking around to see if he could spot his friends. Yoongi was calling Namjoon to see where they were.

"What do you mean you broke your seatbelt?" Yoongi questions on his side of the phone, looking at Jimin who was laughing when he heard Yoongi's question.

"You break everything I swear. You're not driving though right?" Yoongi waits for the response scared that the other boys might be in danger if Namjoon was.

"Okay, well we're at the entrance so we'll see you here." Yoongi ends the call and slips his phone in his pocket.

"Where are they?" Jimin questions, JiHyun not caring what was going on in the conversation because he was too busy deciding which ride to try first.

"They're finding a parking spot so they should be here soon. Hey JiHyun, which ride do you want to try first?" JiHyun looks a red tall roller coaster where screams of thrill and fright are coming from and points at it.

"That one."

Yoongi looks to where the boy is pointing and now feels a lump in his throat.

"Fuck." Yoongi mutters to himself. If there was one thing that Yoongi despised more than people, that would be roller coasters.
_______________________________
———————————————————————
HELLOOOOO

I decided to ask you guys a question at the end of each chapter so I could get to know you all better. If you want, you can ask me questions and I'll answer them in the next chapter.

The first question is,

What time is it where you live?

Where I live it's currently 9:05 at night.

Update will be next week as always my napkins! I have a whole week off so I have a bunch of free time hehe

I LOVE YOU ❤️💜❤️💜