19

Yoongi almost choked while drinking his glass of orange juice when Jimin spoke.

"W-wait what? Jimin, you don't ne-" Jimin knew this would be the boy's reaction, so he was quick to interrupt.

"Yoongi, I know I don't need too but it is my choice. Nothing bad will happen if I play your game so why not give it a try...you done?" Jimin stood up from his seat and gathered the plates, Yoongi's included when he gave his approval.

Jimin left to wash plates, and was soon accompanied by Yoongi who dried plates and stashed them away to their destined places.

"But Jimin, why are you saying yes now? If this is a kind of way to say thanks, then I won't take your response as a valid one." Jimin had finished washing the plates and was drying his hands.

"It's not because of what happened yesterday, well if I am being honest, I was thinking about it yesterday when I was walking before...that happened. I was thinking about it and came up with an answer and now I'm sharing my answer. So, it would count as valid." Jimin helped Yoongi put away the remaining plates away. Yoongi didn't say anything.

It might have been because Jimin was right, or it might have been the fucking fact that Jimin looked so damn good in his clothes. It was as if his clothes were made just for him. The black ripped jeans were tight around his thighs, and when he turned around, the jeans perfectly displayed Jimin's a-

Yoongi, stop gay dreaming.

"Are you sure? Do you know what you'll be putting yourself into?" Yoongi knew that Jimin had the best point in this case so he couldn't really do anything. Jimin nodded as he walked towards the living room.

Yoongi followed, not wanting to miss a chance to glance to see Jimin's perfect round a-

Yoongi.

Again, stop gay dreaming.

Jimin walked over to the couch and sat down, allowing Yoongi to now be fully attentive once more.

"I'm sure...so anyway, want to make a contract?" The boy said as Yoongi sat down on the couch and was taken aback at how Jimin was handling the situation. Yoongi on the other hand, actually wanted to talk about last night events. He didn't know why since he wasn't the emotional type. Yoongi needed to talk about what happened, the feelings in the process and so much more but Yoongi remembered his mission.

He had to make Jimin his and he knew this was the best way to do so well, at least that is what he thought.

"Fine." Yoongi said as he stood up to retrieve a piece of paper and pen. He returned, and set the items down on the coffee table.

"What do you want to include?" The older asked as he wrote the word 'contract' at the top of the paper.

"Some boundaries could be...no sex?" Yoongi looked up.

"Are you serious?" Yoongi questioned but was suddenly met with a cold expression from the boy.

"Yoongi, you really want to argue against that?"

Yoongi remembered what had happened to him recently and decided to go along with his choice.

"Fine. Also, no real feelings." Yoongi knew this would be a hard task for him but he knew that this was a way to test Jimin's feelings for him.

"Okay...this is not an exclusive thing so I'll add that on too." Jimin was shook when he heard that.

This wasn't going to be an exclusive thing?

"How come?" Jimin quickly asked.

"Well what do you mean? No feelings, no exclusiveness." Even if he did have feelings for the boy, he didn't want to spend his time chasing after him so he needed distractions every once a while.

"Anyway, you said no sex am I right?" The older questioned.

Silence.

Jimin knew he couldn't argue against Yoongi. He knew it would make him seem that he had feelings for him which he obviously didn't want to show for his sake.

"Okay, so how about we talk about punishments now?" Jimin had a few ideas in mind, but they were completely 'innocent' to what we would call, compared to the ones Yoongi had in his mind.

I mean, Jimin thought the punishments was doing homework for the other one for a month, or doing something embarrassing in front of people.

Yoongi on the contrary thought that the punishments would be if one didn't obey, they would get spanks on the ass (that was ideally for Jimin), if one messed up, they would have to give a sexual pleasure (also for Jimin).

Both boys took a few seconds to figure out which ideas to say first.

"If you don't obey you have to sexually pleasure the other one."
"You have to do the others homework!"

Both boys said at the same time.
____________________________
—————————————————————
HELLO LOVES 💜💜💜

I just wanted to say, updates may get slower than they already are because I'm currently struggling with school work which then doesn't leave me much time to do other things like update frequently.

I'm sorry I don't mean to upset any of you but please understand. Once I can manage all the things I do, I can be able to pick up my pace with this book!

I'll update soon maybe next week!

Bye! 💗